[drama 2008] Who Are You? 누구세요

Guest yeohweping

Guest berkeleygal

Thanks to both Pyuongsang and Jinny617 for the translation. Really appreciated it!

The conversation seemed as if Jae Ha knows that his time is up. Eventually (in the next couple of days?), Young In will find out

everything about Jae Ha and his intentions. So, before Young In feels like Jae Ha was completely using her, he wants to confess that he

liked her. He looks as if he will loose this battle against Seung Hyo for the paintings. yes!

Also, this line: "In my eyes too..." that means he recognizes that Seung Hyo also finds Young In pretty. right? Aww....

This conversation is also very good. OMG, the series keeps getting better and better. I just wished the ratings were a little

better, but personally I am more happy that the quality of the drama hasnt decreased. This is a true gem! As you all can see,

I absolutely love it!!! :P

I need to get off this thread...

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you guys are awesome, i was having WAY withdrawal syndrom and here you are discussing ep 14 with pictures & dialogues when ep 14 hasn't even screen yet! :w00t:

thanks to pyoungsong, Luv, Junny617 and Ishida21 for the pics, dialogues & link to d/l the preview for ep 14... it was superb!

that JH scene with YI, i suppose he is confessing to her and at the same time telling her that he knows she won't accept him but wants her to remember in the future that once a person called JH like her or something... i think that was what he meant along that line.

as for the good bye, its evident, its a final goodbye as their relationship will change once he gets the paintings and they will no longer be the same. although it seems kinda nice touch for JH but i still feel that he is very selfish and greedy.

im so glad that YI fell for SH instead of JH else it will be a disasterous and torturess ep for us t

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

Hm, started watching this because of the weird...er, concept it represented. Go Ara plays an interesting role. I'm not very far into the series, but I'm interested.

Guest mootyl

hey!

I'm so addicted to this drama...

But just now I found this subject!!

I want know more!! and more...

and really you are so fast about this drama...

I will write here now:D

And I will know more about future eps:)

Guest Jinny617

Ahh, I'm glad no one is mad T__T

Haha, those signatures are crazy. The only ones I can pick out are...YKS second from bottom, and Kang Nam Gil right above his...and I think, the director way at the top?

And ONE MORE DAY TO GO (until we get our hug...). >__< This is making me crazyyyy! :X

Here's Ep 15:

수목 미니시리즈「누구세요?」15회

방송일자 : 2008년 04월 24일 21시 55분 ~ 23시 05분

텅 비어있는 차 안을 본 재하는 얼어붙고, 승효는 여유로운 표정으로 재하를 본다. 호중은 집을 나서는 영인을 미행하기 시작하고, 황원장은 그림을 이동도서관 차로 승효 집 앞으로 옮긴다. 재하는 승효에게 빼돌린 그림을 내놓으라 소리치고, 승효는 재하에게 일건의 죽음에 대한 이야기를 나눠보자 말한다.

영인은 이동도서관 안에서 아빠의 그림을 보며 눈물이 글썽해지고, 호중은 사람들의 시선을 피해 영인에게 다가가 영인을 기절시킨다. 영인의 상태를 알게 된 승효는 급히 달려 나가고, 재하는 그림을 갤러리에 가지고 온 호중을 보며 감격한다. 일건은 침대에 누워있는 영인을 걱정으로 바라보다 승효에게 영인에게 가보라고 하고, 깨어난 영인은 승효의 상처를 치료해준다.

edit - dunno if this is the official preview. Got it from DC Inside. :blush:

thanks Suz, till someone comes up with a proper translation, this one's for the fun of it....

Forest mini-series, "Who are you?" 15 times

Broadcast Date: April 24, 2008 21:55-23:05

This has been frozen inside a car that was empty jaeha, seunghyoneun jaeha to look relaxed. Youngin started, and then followed hojungeun house, the car hwangwonjangeun seunghyo house painting to move the library move forward. Jaeha was launched eura screaming seunghyoege ppaedolrin picture, the story of the death of ilgeon seunghyoneun jaeha to say let's share.

Dad's picture to be moved inside the library youngin watching it with tears in his eyes, and people's eyes to avoid hojungeun youngin Reach stuns youngin. Know the status of a youngin seunghyoneun hurriedly ran out, jaeha have on the picture gallery watching hojungeul thrilled. Ilgeon lying in the bed worried about the youngin baraboda seunghyoege youngin to go, and waking up in the youngin seunghyoui wounds to heal them.

so a

hug

in ep14 but no mention of any

kiss

in ep15?

then how about SH sings for YI? i luv YKS's singing voice esp high notes!!!

Guest t3a26

Hong Gil Dong was a comedy, too. In kdrama, comedy does not mean there will be a happy ending. However, I hope to the high heavens it will not be a tragic ending. That will be most upsetting.

I start to worry now... :unsure: I hope the writer see our thread,so she/he will decide to make a wonderful happy ending than the tragic ending...

About JH scene with YI, is that happening before or after the hug scene between SH & YI?

Guest kanshu

Whaa... So happy with all the pics and scans and posts! :D

Thanks to everyone for posting so much and brighten a really lousy day.

I hardly can wait until tomorrow - new eps for both Who are you? and One mom three dads. What more can a girl ask for than getting a fix of the kdrama-drug? :ph34r:

Ahh, I'm glad no one is mad T__T

Haha, those signatures are crazy. The only ones I can pick out are...YKS second from bottom, and Kang Nam Gil right above his...and I think, the director way at the top?

And ONE MORE DAY TO GO (until we get our hug...). >__< This is making me crazyyyy! :X

:w00t: You know what they say about the size of your signature in connection to your ego? :phew:

The top one to the left is really funny, with the little picture.

Guest Yehbaby

thanks for the translation Jinny617 and Pyuongsang......and Luv, for lovely snippets of Leon and Matilda's lines from the movie. that's some moving dialogue. :blush: Leon the Professional is a classic film....i saw it really long ago. it was Natalie Portman's debut movie i believe (she was only 13! :blink:), and still her most impressive performance to date. i can see the parallels with the relationship between Leon and Mathilda, and Seung Hyo and Young In. Matilda, although technically still a child, has a precocious maturity way beyond her years, and so has Young In. also while Seung Hyo may the the adult in this story, he still has lots of growing up to do. the age gap between the two lovers is an obstacle but because they fulfill that certain need in each other (finding true love in a world of deceit), it is not only believable but very convincing.

hnitao, thanks for those great shots! they look much better than in the preview!

i wonder if IG has "approved" of SH & YI being together before the

HUG

or not?

can anyone translate the ep15 written preview in post #1871 above? i'm dying to know......

Guest Pyoungsang

Translation for EP 15 preview WARNING: SPOILERS!!

수목 미니시리즈「누구세요?」15회

Wed-Thurs. Mini-series [Who Are You?] episode 15

방송일자 : 2008년 04월 24일 21시 55분 ~ 23시 05분

Broadcast date: 2008 April 24 21:55-23;05

텅 비어있는 차 안을 본 재하는 얼어붙고, 승효는 여유로운 표정으로 재하를 본다. 호중은 집을 나서는 영인을 미행하기 시작하고, 황원장은 그림을 이동도서관 차로 승효 집 앞으로 옮긴다. 재하는 승효에게 빼돌린 그림을 내놓으라 소리치고, 승효는 재하에게 일건의 죽음에 대한 이야기를 나눠보자 말한다.

Jae Ha is frozen stiff after seeing the totally empty car interior and Seung Hyo looks at Jae Ha with a sly expression. Ho Joong starts to follow Young In as she leaves her house and director Hwan moves the pictures to front of Seung Hyo's house using Yi Dong Library vehicle. Jae Ha scream at Seung Hyo to give him the pictures he took and Seung Hyo asks Jae Ha to share the story about how Il Gun died.

영인은 이동도서관 안에서 아빠의 그림을 보며 눈물이 글썽해지고, 호중은 사람들의 시선을 피해 영인에게 다가가 영인을 기절시킨다. 영인의 상태를 알게 된 승효는 급히 달려 나가고, 재하는 그림을 갤러리에 가지고 온 호중을 보며 감격한다. 일건은 침대에 누워있는 영인을 걱정으로 바라보다 승효에게 영인에게 가보라고 하고, 깨어난 영인은 승효의 상처를 치료해준다.

Young In's eyes are filled with tears as she looks at her dad's pictures inside Yi Dong Library and Ho Joong evades people's eyes to approach Young In, causing her to faint. Seung Hyo hurriedly heads out after finding out about Young In's condition and Jae Ha express deep gratitude to Ho Joong who brings the pictures to the gallery. Il Gun looks upon Young In lying on the bed with concern and tells Seung Hyo to go to her; awoken Young In treats Seung Hyo's wound.

PyoungSang you're a lifesaver! Thanks for translating preview for ep15!

yikes! so SeungHyo is gonna get hurt and JaeHa will lay his hands on the paintings after all.

wonder what Ho Joong was planning to do with YoungIn that made her faint? so much excitement!

so after YI takes care of SH's wound, there might be a kiss in ep16? haha!

i'm also demanding that SH sings to YI in ep16 or 17 just because i love YKS's singing voice!!!

Guest hnitao

Thanks for the translation of the preview for ep15..

it seems like ep15 will focus on the painting storyline... I was afraid of Ho Joong since he found out SH is his half brother..he seems to hate SH so much and feel like he can/will do something to 'elimate' him!!! Now he does hurt YI and looks like SH as well~ No.. i dont want to see an ending with "half-bro killed his half-bro"

Guest facundo

Hi,

I'm totally addicted to this drama and i look this topic everyday to know if there is news or spoilers cause i'm dying to know what will happened next. While i was reading the previous post, i learned that YKS was also singing and i search on youtube to hear his songs. I found this video and i fell in love with his singing voice too. I wanted to share it (if anyone knows the name of the song?)

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=SOOrvFxpr6g

My english is not very well so i'm sorry if there is mistakes (i'm french)

Archived