[drama 2008] Who Are You? 누구세요

Guest yeohweping

I'm seriously spending way too much time on this thread, checking for any previews, clips or translations, my sister thinks I'm going crazy :blush: . It’s been a while since I’ve this addicted to a K-drama.

I watched ep11 like 7/8 times already...and it’s just wow.. I loved it so much …it’s by far the best episode imo. Btw judging by the number of newbies here...I’m glad that more people are starting to take notice of this drama, I think it could because Javabeans is doing recaps of all the episodes.

Is it Wednesday yet?? *sigh* I think I need to be admitted to the WAY psychiatric ward? Do you guys have a place for one more person? LOL

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest def201

haha LOL

That sounds like a terrific ending! *high-fives*

Then after that there WILL be a LOT of mushy scenes.

I need medicine. :wacko:

- Kyu

PS. IS IT WEDNESDAY YET???

*high-fives back* Yes, bring on the mushy scenes! :lol:

I just checked my calendar, and it's still Sunday * shares sedative with Kyu*

P.S. Farah, there is always room for one more, lol!

Guest Q_Park

I know, this is the first drama I've ever stalked.

Episode 11 is sooo adicting.

I was wondering if they could extend this drama a couple of more

episodes but judging on how the ratings aren't very high they probably

are not going to extend it.

Farah - Come on in to the WAY psychiatric ward, we have plenty of room~! lol

- Kyu

PS. IS IT WEDNESDAY YET?!

Oh . . . ! i just checked in the polls that they are having and Ara is in 9th place.

You can vote for Ara here: Please vote for her!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=whoru...3715&page=1

도구-인터넷옵션-쿠키삭제 하면

중복투표 10번이 가능해요

Translation: If you go to internet options and erase the cookies you can vote up to 10 times. :lol:

And hello too for the others in the thread!

I'm loving every episode of this K-Drama. I started it late but managed to catch up to ep 10 in just one day. I guess my broken heart over HGD ending spurred me to watch something funny asap in one sitting...hahaha...

hey bajing! Nice to see you over here in WAY's thread! LOL...I jumped over here about a week before HGD ended since I needed something funny to watch as well..and so glad I did :)

Wow...Who Are You? is really affecting my life now...lol...can't wait until Wednesday. :)

I'm so happy to be here. We have the best group of people here.

Everyone is so kind.

Thank you so much P, Javabeans, Candy, Livvie, shenny, Kyu...and everyone...you all contribute so much and make this thread the place to be...hehe...:wub::wub::wub: I was thinking about everyone all day.

Here are the lyrics to some of the songs:

P...this should be the lyrics to that song you translated...

The English part that we're not sure of...turned out it's "Thanks... Be here for me"...I was shocked when I saw it...but I guess her English was not clear so we couldn't figure it out...hehe...

I was listening to that part over and over and the "thanks" part was impossible to figure out without the lyrics...hehe...

ah Kristy! (may I call you Kristy?) *hugs* its such a joy having you here and spazzing with us!!

*pats a bed* we have a place for you here too girl!!!

Thanks for posting the lyrics to the songs!

"Thanks...Be here for me.." ??!! ROFL it still sounds like "I'll stay here for him" to me :wacko:

well whatever the actual lyrics are, its still a pretty song :lol:

How about this as a possible ending:

SH falls back into his coma, YI stays by his (bed) side urging him to wake up. SH then miraculously wakes up due to the “power of love” (excuse me while I put the cheese grater away :D ). He remembers all that has happened (because it would be a shame if he forgot, and would make his character development redundant), and he and YI live happily ever after......

I want a happy ending! *stomps feet and throws a tantrum*

Nurse, may I have my sedative now? :blink:

*hands sedative* ROFL

cheese factor aside, reading your theory, and all the other theories floating on the previous pages just screams the movie "Just Like Heaven" to me...

But all theories aside, I don't care how the ending happens AS LONG AS MY HAPPY ENDING IS THERE!!! Because truth be told, it'll be interesting and have me hooked either way..the rest of the character development, the romantic relationship developments...the plot development..etc..

I'm seriously spending way too much time on this thread, checking for any previews, clips or translations, my sister thinks I'm going crazy :blush: . It’s been a while since I’ve this addicted to a K-drama.

I watched ep11 like 7/8 times already...and it’s just wow.. I loved it so much …it’s by far the best episode imo. Btw judging by the number of newbies here...I’m glad that more people are starting to take notice of this drama, I think it could because Javabeans is doing recaps of all the episodes.

Is it Wednesday yet?? *sigh* I think I need to be admitted to the WAY psychiatric ward? Do you guys have a place for one more person? LOL

*pats bed* we have plenty of beds for everyone - come on in!!

I keep rewatching ep 11 to ahahah....and refreshing the thread....and...um...yeah...

*goes to refresh MBC site in hopes of at least the written preview for 12 appearing but knowing that it won't be up till at least tomorrow)*

*goes back to decorating the tweezer fort...adds little cherry blossoms for a little flower garden*

Guest def201

*gladly takes sedative from K4Ice*

*grabs cheese grater again* I was just thinking what the last scene might be like:

We get to see a flash-forward, where we see a little girl playing in the park with a slightly older little boy. SH interrupts their playing to make sure that his daughter has her wet-wipes with her (the park is full of nasty germs after all!). He notices the little boy, and begins interrogating him (in true SH style) about his intentions towards his daughter, and so on. YI interrupts the interrogation and tells him to let them play. SH smiles and holds YI hand as they walk away (he is beginning to understand the joys and the sorrows of fatherhood).

*runs away* :unsure: :blush:

Guest alfredo

*grabs cheese grater again* I was just thinking what the last scene might be like:

We get to see a flash-forward, where we see a little girl playing in the park with a slightly older little boy. SH interrupts their playing to make sure that his daughter has her wet-wipes with her (the park is full of nasty germs after all!). He notices the little boy, and begins interrogating him (in true SH style) about his intentions towards his daughter, and so on. YI interrupts the interrogation and tells him to let them play. SH smiles and holds YI hand as they walk away (he is beginning to understand the joys and the sorrows of fatherhood).

If only it were possible, but we could dream. :blush:

Guest IUPHIMHAN

If you still want to contribute, this is the account number and bank name and the owner of the account.

Name: 예란 (Ye Ran)

Name of Bank: 국민은행 (Kook Min Bank)

Account Number: 021901 04 138857

So far they have raised $500, but they need more than $600. :ph34r: That's because there are over 100 cast members and crew. So the more money they have the better. lol

Next Saturday (April 19) they are going to bring all of the snacks and goods to the cast and crew.

If you do contribute, THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH~! :lol:

- Kyu

PS. I OWN PAGE 68~!

Kyu, do you know if anyone in the organization has a paypal account, so the international fan can send money too? I would like to contribute but hesitated to ask my hubby's friend in Corea to do it (that's the last choice). Thanks for letting us know what the kind hearts in Corea are doing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is so funny. I love your theory (please do not put the cheese grater away, the more cheesy your theory the better huahahaha... I really want a happy happy ending).

I have yet to be so crazily addicted by this drama, but I have so much to catch up so maybe that will start later on. But I'd love to join your WAY ward just so that I could join all the campy commotion..hehehe..So please save a bed for me..here I come!!!!

My logic is that after 49 days, the reaper must remove the memory of Seung Hyo seeing Il Gun's ghost. What kind of reaper would want a living person to remember that he was able to see dead people? It kind of goes against the 'laws of living and dead'. So maybe at the end, Seung Hyo might forget what happened in 49 days with Young In and Il Gun. But, he will still feel the 'love' he had for Young In and that will draw him to Young In. (Kind of like the ending of Crazy for You.) This way they are still together and have a happy ending to the drama, but at the same time, have a small twist.

Who knows what will happen. Only time will tell.

Ahh..this waiting is killing me. COME ON WEDNESDAY!!

yea i think that's whats going to happen. SH will forget his memories with YI but will still love her. but it'll be almost like the beginning of their relationship or something. ugh i hope not =X i just want a nice ending. nothing too complicated. just simple and sweet.

wow this drama is addicting. more and more as each episode passes. the last episode had me spazzing =X

Guest Pyoungsang

Wow...Who Are You? is really affecting my life now...lol...can't wait until Wednesday. :)

기억할게요 러브홀릭스

보이지 않겠지만 난 그대를 느끼죠

내 주위를 감싸안는 알 수 없는 포근한 기운

만질 수 없겠지만 난 그대임을 알죠

온 맘으로 바라보는 눈물같은 그대의 영혼을

사랑이란 어린 말론 늘 모자란 내 사랑은

기억할게요 이 순간을 작은 숨결 하나까지

영원히 변치 않을 그댈 기억할게요 나를 위한 이 모두를

Thanks Be here for me

Thanks Be here for me

잡을 수 없겠지만 난 미워하지 않죠

온 맘으로 바라보는 진심 어린 그대의 영혼

사랑한단 어린 말로 다 갚을 수 없는 그대

기억할게요 이 순간을 작은 숨결 하나까지

영원히 변치 않을 그댈 기억할게요 나를 위한 이 모두를

기억할게요 이 순간을 작은 배려 하나까지

영원히 변치 않을 그대 지금 모습을 나를 위한 이 전부를

Thanks Be here for me

Thanks Be here for me

Alright ... due to the popular interest, I redid my translation. Kristy, I've seen that version of the Korean lyrics. It actually has a number of errors in Korean (spellings, etc.) so I would not take what they wrote in for the English part as being exact. I listened to this song over and over again and I think the best interpretation of the singer's garbled English is still "I'll stay here for him." I do not think the above Korean lyrics is totally correct. I think this is just from someone listening to the song and trying to type out what she/he thinks the lyrics sound to them. I will write what I think the correct Korean lyrics and the proper translation should be. The parts in bold are the corrections to the errors in the above Korean lyrics and the English lyrics. I've probably listened to this song like 100 times now!! Also, when I did the retranslation after very very carefully listening of the words, I think this song is really about Young In and her father ... tell me what you guys think! I'll fix the translation in the earlier posts, also.

기억할게요 러브홀릭스

I'll remember - Loveholics

보이지 않겠지만 난 그대를 느끼죠

Even though I can't see you, I can feel you,

내 주위를 감싸안는 알 수 없는 포근한 기운

The incomprehensible soothing force that protects all around me.

만질 수 없겠지만 난 그대임을 알죠

Even though I can't touch you, I know it's you,

온 맘으로 바라보는 눈물같은 그대의 영

Your tear like eternal spirit looking at me with all of your heart,

사랑이란 어린 말론 늘 모자란 내 사랑은

My love, for which a childish word like 'love' is inadaquate.

기억할게요 이 순간을 작은 숨결 하나까지

I'll remember this moment, even down to a tiny breath,

영원히 치 않을 그댈 기억할게요

I'll remember you, who will be forever uncomfortable,

나를 위한 이 모두를

everything that's meant for me.

I'll stay here for him

I'll stay here for him

잡을 수 없겠지만

Though I can't keep you from leaving,

난 미워하지 않죠

I know you don't hate me

온 맘으로 바라보는 진심 어린 그대의 영

Your honest, childish eternal spirit looking at me with all your heart

사랑한단 어린 말로 다 갚을 수 없는 그대

I cannot repay you completely with childish words like 'I love you'

기억할게요 이 순간을 작은 숨결 하나까지

I'll remember this moment, even down to a tiny breath

영원히 치 않을 그댈 기억할게요

나를 위한 이 모두를

everything that's meant for me

기억할게요 이 순간을 작은 배려 하나까지

I'll remember this moment, even down to a tiny consideration,

영원히 치 않을 그대 지금 모습을

you, who will be forever uncomfortable, your appearance now,

나를 위한 이 전부를

I'll stay here for him

I'll stay here for him

and for those who want to see the translation without the Korean lyrics:

I'll remember - Loveholics

Even though I can't see you, I can feel you,

The incomprehensible soothing force that protects all around me.

Even though I can't touch you, I know it's you,

Your tear like eternal spirit looking at me with all of your heart,

My love, for which a childish word like 'love' is inadaquate.

I'll remember this moment, even down to a tiny breath,

everything that's meant for me.

I'll stay here for him

I'll stay here for him

Though I can't keep you from leaving,

I know you don't hate me

Your honest, childish eternal spirit looking at me with all your heart

I cannot repay you completely with childish words like 'I love you'

I'll remember this moment, even down to a tiny breath

I'll remember this moment, even down to a tiny consideration,

you, who will be forever uncomfortable, your appearance now,

I'll stay here for him

I'll stay here for him

woah... guyz you're all too keen on details... I'm super amazed... I just thought the reaper's advice were empty words so i have not put much thought into it.. my gosh... but i do think that your speculations are quite possible... wah and it makes me quite sad... I just wouldnt be able to handle another sad ending... hahaha especially if we got this two very cute couple that are just soooooo meant for each other, right?

just like K4ice, i do think it's a lil bit "just like heaven-ish" which i personally did not lurve the ending so much... i hope with the writers' great great potential, they'd take on a different direction... just as they keep on surprising me with each episode... i wouldn't wonder if they'd be able to pull it off till the ending... *crosses fingers*

def201, hahahaha you're "ending" just cracks me up... i love it... i think you should have joined the brainstorming sessions of the writers and crews... they'd find you very very helpful...

luv thanks for the links... i'd surely chack it out... this should get my mind off the loooong wait for the meantime...

59 hours to go... ow-the-cruel-wait!!! it's taunting me!!!

*sits beside the window sill... gazes emptily in the abyss.. rocks the chair back and forth then starts twisting and pulling my hair...*

Thanks for the translation Pyoungsang! i too, had a lot of fun trying to figure out the english words that were in the lyrics. Its finally clear now =) Its Sunday and... I'm sure we're all waiting for that MAGICAL preview to arrive. *Twiddles thumbs* anytime now... uhhhhh... anyone?... *starts hyperventilating*.......... AUgHHhHHHhh!!1 *goes bonkers* *runs round the room screaming* "NUGUUUUUsAAAYeEOoOO?!?!??!" :wacko:

Guest polaris

puahahaa~ I read through several pages of comments and I have to say...

This forum..hands down has the most hilarious ppl.

I've never seen this level of dementia going on just waiting for the next episode! people rocking in chairs..something about tweezer?? ...spontaneous spazzing and seizures...insane asylums...etc

ahahahahhaa~ :lol:

I guess you would have to see episode 11 to UNDERSTAND the chaos and pandemonium.

Anyway, keep up the crazy. I love it. =)

ROFL there are plenty more where that came from :lol: and OMG..that would be the CUTEST scene ever puahha

woah... guyz you're all too keen on details... I'm super amazed... I just thought the reaper's advice were empty words so i have not put much thought into it.. my gosh... but i do think that your speculations are quite possible... wah and it makes me quite sad... I just wouldnt be able to handle another sad ending... hahaha especially if we got this two very cute couple that are just soooooo meant for each other, right?

just like K4ice, i do think it's a lil bit "just like heaven-ish" which i personally did not lurve the ending so much... i hope with the writers' great great potential, they'd take on a different direction... just as they keep on surprising me with each episode... i wouldn't wonder if they'd be able to pull it off till the ending... *crosses fingers*

*sits beside the window sill... gazes emptily in the abyss.. rocks the chair back and forth then starts twisting and pulling my hair...*

ah well discussing the details is half the fun and keeps us all from going TOO insane waiting for the next episodes to come out :)

I thought the ending of Just Like Heaven was alright..but if the writers follow this type of ending, I sincerely hope they make it WAY (no pun intended :lol:) better!

*hands a turtle for hagrid0211 to play with so hair doesn't get too twisted* XD

puahahaa~ I read through several pages of comments and I have to say...

This forum..hands down has the most hilarious ppl.

I've never seen this level of dementia going on just waiting for the next episode! people rocking in chairs..something about tweezer?? ...spontaneous spazzing and seizures...insane asylums...etc

ahahahahhaa~ :lol:

I guess you would have to see episode 11 to UNDERSTAND the chaos and pandemonium.

Anyway, keep up the crazy. I love it. =)

:lol: :lol: :lol: 'the crazy' never go away puahaha.....in the next 3 days, you'll see that the level of insanity is just going to shoot through the roof..

and yes..tweezers *sits back on bed in WAY psychiatric ward and goes back to decorating the tweezer fort*

Pyoungsang, thanks for the retranslation of the song ...I agree...I still think the lyrics are "I'll stay here for him"...

Kristy thanks so much for the new link for the OST, the NG link and the new pics of Ara..she's so pretty in those pics - almost like a porcelain doll

*chants mantra* ep 12 preview show up ep 12 preview show up ep 12 preview show up

OMGOSH def201 u should be a script writer!!! I would love to see that outcome!! i think we should hold a petition for def's ending =P i always like to see kids in the ending ^^ One can never have enough cheese eh?

Guest Pyoungsang

My last scene translation for EP 11. Last and my favorite scene. Thanks again to Kristy for caps. I tried to own caps and it was a disaster!! I bow to you humbly, Kristy! ( I did add a few in the begining of the scene where Luv did not have any.)

YI gets a call from SH to go on a picnic with him. Little does she know that YA is also coming.

fs01si5.jpg

fs02tj7.jpg

fs03to8.jpg

fs04jb1.jpg

ceyes01100409nt9.jpg

YI: Why are you looking me up and down, making me feel ashamed?

ceyes01100411jp6.jpg

SH: Did you put on make up?

YI: No, what make up ... yes. Slightly ... I really only did it slightly. Is it strange?

YI: By the way, where are we going for spring picnic?

SH:Orphanage.

YI: What?

SH: New Spring Nursery School.

YI: New Spring Nursery School? That's ... where my dad stayed during his childhood. Why there, president Cha?

SH: You'll see when you go there. Let's go.

SH and YI walk down to the car

ceyes01200025nd2.jpg

YI is shocked to find YA in the car.

ceyes01200027iy5.jpg

YA tries to smile at YI.

SH: Miss Young Ae will also go with us.

ceyes01200055hg4.jpg

YI: Who's going with us? Miss Young Ae? Like you even known her very long.

SH: Then what do I call her? Miss Young Ae should be called Miss Young Ae, should I call her Miss Young Ja?

YI: Why are you being like this? Why are you being this way to me?

YI: Did you want to bring this old lady to tell me ... I'm not the one?

YI: In front of her, within her sight ... you're a child ... you're a young child to me, are you really trying to confirm that to her?

ceyes01200061yz6.jpg

SH: It's not that. Since it's not like that, get in the car for now.

YI: If it's not that, tell that old lady to get out.

YI: You said age difference always becomes a problem. If 11 years younger me can't be, why is it okay for the 11 years older lady?

YI: Hurtful to my pride, why of all people, it has to be that old lady?

ceyes01200077ng0.jpg

Sensing trouble, YA gets out of the car wanting to calm things down.

ceyes01200087uw2.jpg

YA: Young In. What, how ... I don't know how or where to start telling you, but it's not that, Young In.

YA: It'll be hard to believe but ... Mr. Cha Seung Hyo ...

SH: Don't, Miss Young Ae. Please don't.

ceyes01200102wi2.jpg

YI: You said you weren't.

ceyes01200107jf9.jpg

YI: Lady, compared to this person ... you said my dad looked 1000 times better looking to you.

YI: You shouldn't be doing this to my dad. You shouldn't be doing this to me.

YA: It's not like that. It's not like that, Young In.

YI: If it's not that, why were you riding this car? If it's not that, why did you asked him to meet you 10 times?

YI: Look here, lady, it really irritates me to have to fight over the same man again, lady.

YI: Lady, you said you don't. But I DO! I love him. I fell in love with him.

ceyes01200137yw5.jpg

SH is dumbstruck.

ceyes01200138pr8.jpg

YI is trying to hold it all in.

ceyes01200140wh3.jpg

YI starting to fall apart.

ceyes01200144re3.jpg

YA, shocked and concerned.

ceyes01200150vd0.jpg

Even dad is touched by YI's confession.

ceyes01200153xy9.jpg

YI: My heart is hurting. My heart is hurting because of you.

YI: Instead of the turtles ... I want to be by your side. I'll live longer than the turtles.

YI: Since I'm 11 years younger than mister, I'll live longer and ... make sure you won't be alone.

ceyes01200165cc6.jpg

ceyes01200181ty5.jpg

ceyes01200186us9.jpg

ceyes01200193rh9.jpg

ceyes01200198au6.jpg

ceyes01200199py7.jpg

ceyes01200203ek0.jpg

ceyes01200211td4.jpg

I'm not sure how EP 12 can top this but I'm willing to give them a chance!!!

Guest charis89

Wow, I can't wait for the show to arrive.

It must really be hilarious, imagine the father's soul possessed a poor stranger because he can't stop worrying about his daughter, and then the stranger ends up falling in love with her.

at least the encounter part is refreshing, not some old and reused ideas. :P

Archived