[drama 2008] Who Are You? 누구세요

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slmisfit

Do the subs work for both as well? I've only been downloading Ental versions because I thought the subs would be specific to Ental or Shinhwa.

You have to get the subs that are for the specific versions, so if you've got the Ental version you need the subs that are for Ental, and if you've got the Shinhwa version you need the Shinhwa subs. WITHS2 has been releasing Ental and Shinhwa, and you can find links to re-synced/re-timed subs for Climax in here.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry8832256

You have to scroll down a bit, but the links for the the subs are there. They're all the same subs, just timed differently.

Guest smiley6yrl

hey puela, do you notice something about the ental and shinhwa version? im not sure if it's just me or not.. but Ental are normally louder than the shinhwa version. I just wish that they turn the volume up a bit for the shinhwa.. <_< anyway, thanks for the DDL Puela! and WITHS2 for ep 11 subs~!! Thanks Luv for the SS, it's gorgeous~!

Guest def201

A big thank you to all who have provided summaries/reviews/screen caps/translations for the latest episodes. Thank you so much, you guys are keeping me sane.

I'm going to make full use of the smiley function to convey the feelings I had whilst reading through the thread :

:):lol: :blush: :tears::(:w00t::o

Guest puela

hey puela, do you notice something about the ental and shinhwa version? im not sure if it's just me or not.. but Ental are normally louder than the shinhwa version. I just wish that they turn the volume up a bit for the shinhwa.. <_< anyway, thanks for the DDL Puela! and WITHS2 for ep 11 subs~!! Thanks Luv for the SS, it's gorgeous~!

I usually have the laptop connected with the TV and external Speakers hehehe so it is loud either way for me.. and not to spoil it but I usually watch the 720p HD versions... :blush:

but I did noticed that before..

It was so hectic this morning...I didn't get a chance to say thank you to you P...

Thank you so much...:wub: that was my favorite scene because it shows he cares...hehe...

but yeah...the memories of childhood scene is so touching & sad...it's so well made...tears...

Thank you everyone for all your encouragements...:wub:

I was going to jump ahead and post all the best scenes first...but I think it's better to take it slow so I'll post them in order...hehe...

Pictures from episode 13...

luvs00400003ga1.jpg

luvs00400010fz8.jpg

luvs00400020to8.jpg

luvs00500020oh8.jpg

luvs00600004bo3.jpg

luvs00600009jg5.jpg

luvs00600023qe2.jpg

luvs00700028pt0.jpg

luvs00700033jz2.jpg

luvs00700017yo0.jpg

luvs00700047im1.jpg

luvs00700068vo6.jpg

luvs00700119tu5.jpg

luvs00700170wo1.jpg

luvs00700203iq3.jpg

Thanks Luv for the screencaps! Also to the others for the translations/summaries!!! Absolutely loved the

drunk Song Hyo part!!!

:wub: So in the last scene it was

Song Hyo Papa eh

? I was sooo confused because

he acted so goofy in the car but right when he got into the store he was all Song Hyo like! Specially when he threw that punch at Jae Ha!

OMGOSH its a face off!!! Awesome last shot of the

three of them with young in in the middle!

OOOoo How i wish that was me!! :wub:

Guest sabchy

are we able to watch Who are you online when it airs ? I mean live... If so can someone give me the link so I can save it for next week :D

are we able to watch Who are you online when it airs ? I mean live... If so can someone give me the link so I can save it for next week :D

there isn't a link to watch from...if you want to watch live, you have to watch through tvants

yay caps from Kristy!!!! *offers a soothing mug of coffee*

thanks dear for taking the time out of your busy day to post the caps for us!!

Guest Q_Park

Guys wait for me~! *starts reading all comments furiously*

I barely started episode 12 but I decided to comment because well I've been away from this thread for too long. :D

yeopweping: Sorry to hear your problem with the whole putting the fansub team at risk. Gosh, <_<

K4Ice:LOL, no I'M THE SOCCER BALL.

I like the part when they are in the car driving to the orphanage and IG makes SH laugh.

IG: Both my daughter and my IQ don't reach over 100. I'm 98 and she's 99. That's why her nickname is GooGoo (NineNine) laughs

SH: smirks

IG: Our President Cha doesn't like dumb girls right? (I don't really understand what he says afterwards, something about a 58 on a test)

SH: laughs then stops abruptly

IG: Ask our YoungIn who the last emporer of the Chosun Dynasty was. She'll answer Lee Myun? (not sure about this part)

SH: bursts out laughing

YI and YA: stares

SH: abruptly stops laughing again

YI: Why are you laughing? Why are you laughing?

SH: looks back, laughing

YA: You must be tired again. This is one of those sleepy driving things right? (She said this because he looked back at IG and YA mistook that as looking at her so she asked him why he was looking at her and he replied that he did that when he was tired)

SH: still laughing

I can't believe that SH confessed drunk~! Yay! *radiating happiness*

STAMPEDE~! STAMPEDE~! *runs for cover*

Only last week there were only a few people who were complaining about this drama and how it was super bad and stuff but now the number has grown! I just visited the gallery and all the YKS fans are complaining on how the writer was destroying YKS and how his role was bogus. (say what?! I thought that a lot of people liked this drama and now what?) This is getting me so upset right now.

The ratings, the ratings, the ratings . . . I really don't have anything to say about them.

- Kyu

PS. I'll be back with more because now I'm going to concentrate on episode 12.

edit: I just saw Luv's caps and I totally adore the leaning on the shoulder thing~! Talk about adorable, I can't wait until episode 13 gets uploaded onto Veoh.

Only last week there were only a few people who were complaining about this drama and how it was super bad and stuff but now the number has grown! I just visited the gallery and all the YKS fans are complaining on how the writer was destroying YKS and how his role was bogus. (say what?! I thought that a lot of people liked this drama and now what?) This is getting me so upset right now.
HOW on earth is his role bogus?!

He is showing wonderful character development in my opinion...look how far he's gotten since the 1st ep!!

his OCD is now down to a minimum, he's opening up emotionally, he yells less, he smiles AND laughs now...

Guest Q_Park

HOW on earth is his role bogus?!

He is showing wonderful character development in my opinion...look how far he's gotten since the 1st ep!!

his OCD is now down to a minimum, he's opening up emotionally, he yells less, he smiles AND laughs now...

Right? I can't believe that people are saying that. :crazy:

- Kyu

Archived