asu wa kuru kara

Guest onigiri_kun

Guest onigiri_kun
one piece ending theme
okok~ this song was truly a challenge! and so fun! please please! listen to this song and tell me how you like it^^ this is a new band I just discovered and I really like their voices! so yea^^ cover cover! tomorrow here! yo~

Guest hulie-oh

I can hear a really great voice behind some training in you. A voice that I'd fall in love with. I like your harmonization although it sounds funky in some areas.

You are flat in some parts. Don't hold your "aaaah~" parts (sorry, I don't speak Japanese so I don't know) in your throat. Pull it out front, like you can almost feel it in front of your mouth, and you'll be able to sing that better. Does that make any sense?

Good job.

Ah...TVXQ <3 I'm in my little teenybopper fangirl phase so don't mind me. ^_^

It sounded somewhat unstable and pitchy in the first verse. As you get into the higher parts...ah <333

You go off a bit in the chorus though. And the harmonisation makes it even more obvious.

You're gonna need to improve the half screaming parts...You know "Harukana~~" But it is hard so I won't say anything more xD

Overall, I'm a fan x_x You seriously do improve so fast. Though this clip was pretty pitchy compared to your other ones.

P.S. TVXQ songs are hard to cover so points for trying ^^

Guest onigiri_kun

Ah...TVXQ <3 I'm in my little teenybopper fangirl phase so don't mind me. ^_^

It sounded somewhat unstable and pitchy in the first verse. As you get into the higher parts...ah <333

You go off a bit in the chorus though. And the harmonisation makes it even more obvious.

You're gonna need to improve the half screaming parts...You know "Harukana~~" But it is hard so I won't say anything more xD

Overall, I'm a fan x_x You seriously do improve so fast. Though this clip was pretty pitchy compared to your other ones.

P.S. TVXQ songs are hard to cover so points for trying ^^

you really thought it sounded that bad rai-chan?? I was just wondering how the first verse sounded trembly~

I like recorded it so many times to get the right effect~ lol

and I still can't scream! lol~ thats why I sing ballads~ hahaha! but yea! thanx for your comment~ I'll try to change the bad sounds~

Nononono!! It wasn't bad ^^0 It's just that you're flat in some spots. I think it's more noticable to me because I've had the original on repeat for a while now xD Sing more TVXQ songs!

Archived