• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PinkxGiraffe

dioagjsdgdsg;dsjk so frustrated.

i got 216 :(

80 Math

76 Writing

60 CR

booooo. hopefully the cutoff is lower this year.

but dang, i'm so pissed.

the vocabulary this year was so hard for me.

CRAP.

Guest miss_kizuna

are you guys freaking crazy

a whole crap load of people are liek : OMG.! I DID SO BADDDDDDDD I SUCK I'M AN IDIOT.

and you guys got really good scores.. around 200-ish in soph year and even better in junior year.

i mean is everyone here aiming to go to yale or princeton or something?

with 2100 i heard you're practically guaranteed into any UC (great schools in CA) and some of you here are saying yourselves are total idiots and retards for getting 230 or like 220. wtf you guys

I feel bad for you all who have ridiculous standards. those scores that are near 200 are in the top top top percentiles and you call yourselves stupid. great. then what are the rest of the 99 percent of people in the nation below you? vegetables? invalids?

Guest superjenny

I did so bad. :'(

68 for math. T_T was expecting a 80...

65 for writing........

and reading was beyond horrible.

atleast i still have next year?! >____<

but i'm pretty disappointed w/ my grades.

and it doesn't count, but if you do really well, you can apply for the national merit scholarship..

Guest babi3xblu3

i hear if you get 210+ in california you might get some letter of commendation.. is that true? as for national merit, it must be 220+ right

Guest Candy Beat

I feel bad for you all who have ridiculous standards. those scores that are near 200 are in the top top top percentiles and you call yourselves stupid. great. then what are the rest of the 99 percent of people in the nation below you? vegetables? invalids?

I'm definitely not one of them, but the PSATS and SATS don't really show how smart you are...

They're just standardized tests where you just have to memorize and study alot.

I mean someone can get a 200 on it and still be a moron (not that everyone is~)

and someone who gets a lower score could be more mature than the other person.

Anyways~ my school won't give them out until after winter break. Wehh~

Guest wonderfullness

I'm definitely not one of them, but the PSATS and SATS don't really show how smart you are...

They're just standardized tests where you just have to memorize and study alot.

I mean someone can get a 200 on it and still be a moron (not that everyone is~)

and someone who gets a lower score could be more mature than the other person.

Anyways~ my school won't give them out until after winter break. Wehh~

I kind of agree. I don't really think they necessarily show how smart a person is; although people who are "smart" tend to do better (I guess because they retain/recall information better? or some people read a TON so their cognitive & reading comprehension skills are really good for both the reading & math sections.) But I'm beginning to think confidence has a lot to do with how well people do on standardized tests. I know tons of people are completely capable of answering all of the questions on the PSATs/SATs correctly. But when people know they're being timed and begin to worry about things like how well they want to do and how important the test is to them or how many smart people are going to do well on the test, their brains just go into panic mode. I mean, I don't really know. That's how it is with me >.<

after winter break?! that's a long time! you can sign up to collegeboard.com & I think they'll email them to you ^^ but then again I signed up & they never sent them to me o_o

Guest KeikoBlue2

I'm going to hit someone.

Missed 2 EASY QUESTIONS ON THE MATH SECTION BECAUSE I BUBBLED THEM WRONG.

DX Had the correct answer, because i circled them on the booklet, but I buubled them wrong.

!@#@#$#%#$5

!@#$%^#$@%^$#%^#$

._. could have gotten an 80.

Ahhhh I'm in the same boat as you! Except I wanted to hit myself. :( I missed an easy question on the writing because I bubbled it wrong. EPIC FAIL. The other one I omitted, so that brought me to a 73. UGH. If I don't make the cutoff because of that stupid mistake I'm going to... do something really violent.

Guest Christinaisweird

i'm going to find out my score tomorrow at lunch x)

can't wait to see what i got, so i can study over the summer & see it goes from there.

are you guys freaking crazy

a whole crap load of people are liek : OMG.! I DID SO BADDDDDDDD I SUCK I'M AN IDIOT.

and you guys got really good scores.. around 200-ish in soph year and even better in junior year.

i mean is everyone here aiming to go to yale or princeton or something?

with 2100 i heard you're practically guaranteed into any UC (great schools in CA) and some of you here are saying yourselves are total idiots and retards for getting 230 or like 220. wtf you guys

My goodness. Thank you .

Everyone is like OMG I did horrible with their psat scores. Be happy you guys at least broke that 200 mark.

I haven't gotten my scores yet, but I know I didn't do that great. I'd be happy with the scores you guys are complaining about.

Also it's just the PSAT, this basically helps tell you what range you are in when you take SATs, it doesn't necessarily mean that colleges will be judging you on your psat scores. It just a opportunity of getting money for college. There are other opps for scholarships if you don't make the mark.

Guest maydai3333

84 percentile.

I wish I hadn't fallen asleep. Maybe would've done better D: but I did way better than my 4.0 friends. don't even know how that's possible.

haha i got the same score as you. The whole time, i was like when is this gonna be over? LOL, i knew i wasn't gonna get National Merit Scholars, so I bubbled in my answers as quickly as possible, and went to sleep.

But for real, those of you that got like near perfect scores, please dont complain about how you sucked. Seriously, if you guys sucked, what about the rest of the people that did worse?

Guest plumerias

Did anyone not get their scores? Apparently my school lost them...

...WHAT!? How did you school manage to lose them..?

Well, I haven't gotten my score yet but a lot of my friends have so I'm guessing they'll be coming soon :/

I have a feeling I did bad.. since I just bubbled everything and fell asleep LOL.

I should practice SAT..

Guest ohcrap12345

80 Math

76 Writing

60 CR

but dang, i'm so pissed.

CRAP.

a 2160 and your not happy with that?? are you kidding me? WTF is wrong with some people? if your not happy with a 2160 PSAT Score (i'm not even talking about the real SAT's here) there's something wrong with you. you should feel proud and confident for the real SAT's. 2160 is an EXCELLENT score and you should be happy .. i hate people who tell me they're pissed with their scores when their scores are either excellent or beyond excellent. damn there's people who are even happy with a 1650 (around average) so no way in hell can you not be happy with a 2160 .... y'all need to be honest and stop with the BS

Guest miso_ramen

yeahh. people calling themselves "stupid" because they "only" rank in the 99% percentile annoy me. a lot.

fyi: 99% is the highest you can go, so i dont see how they're stupid. seriously i can't imagine what you do with your life in your spare time if you're the type of person who calls yourself stupid because you "only" scored higher than almost everybody that took the test.

Guest skadoosh!

80 Math

76 Writing

60 CR

but dang, i'm so pissed.

CRAP.

LOL.

booooooooo a perfect in math booooooooooo. :P

Archived