Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

andy's mv for propose came out today!

he's so cute in this mv~ i spot some nivea products in the music video too. wonder if they endorsed him as well?

bscap0000tr5.jpg

bscap0001sl5.jpg

bscap0065pz2.jpg

bscap0004eh7.jpg

here's a youtube link for the mv:

i have the hq file uploaded on sendspace

once again, pm me if you want the link! ^_^

edit: woohoo, what a way to top the page!

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aindy

thanks for the clip!!

i have it in MF.. so if anyone interested.. just PM me... ^^

all i know is that only Lee Minwoo attended Myung Soo's wedding..

maybe a close non-showbiz friend??

angel!!

thanks for the YT link for the video..

i currently downloading the vid you posted at Biz..

gaaaaaaahh...

looking at those caps.. *sigh*

lovely.. :wub:

Guest CrazyYochy

Thanks a lot for this!!!

He is such a cutie!!

Love the video so far... 'Andy's Recipe' *faints*

He is so handsome... but love every time he uses a tie.

Very shuai and ke'ai!!

Thanks a lor for sharing this!

Edit:

I just finished watching his "Love Song" MV (i didn't knew it was already out), love him in ponytail!! :wub: and his song "Never Give Up" I like it a lot. He is such a cutie pie!

If I haven't been checking out many videos of him and his group member I would find it hard that a guy with such 'cute & sweet image' would be a rapper.

I was watching Timid feat. Chae Yeon on Inkigayo here, soo good. I like that song! Thanks to monmonsnow2 @ youtube.com

Just watched the Propose MV.....it's cute and I like but just want to share my thoughts on it.

1. First part of his MV reminded me of Minwoo's If You MV.....

2. Of course the second part of the MV has the "Coffee Prince" feel....

3. Last part where he prepares the table....it kind of looked funny to me with sandwich and wine....I think it would have been more romantic if he had cooked pasta.... LOL!

Guest aindy

[08.05.07] [News] Solbi would say yes if Andy initiates a relationship

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

The spotlight falls on Solbi as she expresses her liking for Andy.

On the May 6 episode of KBS2's Sang Sang Plus Season 2, Shinhwa members Kim Dongwan and Junjin appeared as guests, and mischievously asked MC Solbi, "If Andy initiates a relationship, would you agree?"

Solbi's answer was a clear "Yes".

She added, "Andy's private life needs to be protected". When asked what about Andy she likes, she replied "I like guys with nice butts, Andy has a nice butt."

200805070005079030wz8.jpg

When she was asked if she meets up with Andy outside of work, she confessed that "We really don't, Andy's actually more of a loner than I imagined."

With regards to phone calls, she said, "There was once when I called him after his work was done to tell him 'Oppa, you've been working really hard'."

Rounding off the topic, Solbi said "Andy's the perfect husband to any girl." Solbi and Andy are currently appearing on MBC's We Got Married as a newlywed couple, and their natural behaviour as a couple has become a hot topic as viewers continue to speculate if they are really an item.

Source: OSEN

Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest hillz3388

^ aww how sweet and cute is that!! >o<

man the recent AnBi issue is just hitting me and am reali liking and squealing like a fangirl lolz!

oh and about the mv, still yet needa watch it! but betz itz cute tho =]

gotta watch the clip from SangSang Plus then!DongWangz a QT and JJ gorgeous! lolz

they realli look compatible together tho! <3

Guest aindy

Thanks a lot for this!!!

He is such a cutie!!

Love the video so far... 'Andy's Recipe' *faints*

He is so handsome... but love every time he uses a tie.

Very shuai and ke'ai!!

Thanks a lor for sharing this!

Edit:

I just finished watching his "Love Song" MV (i didn't knew it was already out), love him in ponytail!! :wub: and his song "Never Give Up" I like it a lot. He is such a cutie pie!

If I haven't been checking out many videos of him and his group member I would find it hard that a guy with such 'cute & sweet image' would be a rapper.

I was watching Timid feat. Chae Yeon on Inkigayo here, soo good. I like that song! Thanks to monmonsnow2 @ youtube.com

he has another MV..

Andy - MV Extraordinary Imagination

Thank you for this. I was hoping that DW & JJ talk to their "sister-in-law" regarding Andy! LOL!

I'm going crazy here...been trying to download SS plus since this morning on CB but nothing... :tears: Hopefully it'll download by tomorrow and I can watch it after work tomorrow.

[08.05.07] [News] Solbi would say yes if Andy initiates a relationship

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

The spotlight falls on Solbi as she expresses her liking for Andy.

On the May 6 episode of KBS2's Sang Sang Plus Season 2, Shinhwa members Kim Dongwan and Junjin appeared as guests, and mischievously asked MC Solbi, "If Andy initiates a relationship, would you agree?"

Solbi's answer was a clear "Yes".

She added, "Andy's private life needs to be protected". When asked what about Andy she likes, she replied "I like guys with nice butts, Andy has a nice butt."

When she was asked if she meets up with Andy outside of work, she confessed that "We really don't, Andy's actually more of a loner than I imagined."

With regards to phone calls, she said, "There was once when I called him after his work was done to tell him 'Oppa, you've been working really hard'."

Rounding off the topic, Solbi said "Andy's the perfect husband to any girl." Solbi and Andy are currently appearing on MBC's We Got Married as a newlywed couple, and their natural behaviour as a couple has become a hot topic as viewers continue to speculate if they are really an item.

Source: OSEN

Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest CrazyYochy

aindy: thanks a lot!!!

this one is in his repackage album, right? I think I heard it from there.

He is so cute.

He is going to give me a heart attack one of this days.

Thanks a lot for the news of Solbi and for the video!! Awww... ANBI couple ROCKS!!!

Andy Jia You!!!!

Guest xjjjLOVE

OMG I love it! XD

Andy and Solbi are one of the most perfectest couple ever =D

I love them on "We Got Married"

they really are a natural couple they look like they are actually a couple ^^

LOVE THEM TOGETHER >.<

Guest shinhwa_xoxo1003

does anyone know where can i download Andy new song "Propose" to my mp3 player??? Omgs, i luv this song but i have no clue to download it.

thanks alot!!! :wub::wub:

Guest aindy

080510 MBC Music Core Andy - Propose

uploaded by : me

credits: NDlee.com

i liked this performance.. be it arranged or not arranged beforehand. =)

omo omo~!!

it looks as if Andy is proposing to Solbi live.. on stage~!!!

how come it is arranged? i don't get it..

is Solbi a co-host of the show??

well, the We Got Married clip is showed at the back while Andy is performing..

arranged or not.. it's cute~!! *giggles*

:wub:

Archived