Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vattenboll

TungTung fansubs

080316 We got Married episode 1 (ENGLISH SUBBED)

MCs: Kim Wonhee, Lee Hyukjae, Lee Hwi Jae

Couples: Suh InYoung (Jewelry) - Crown J, Solbi (Typhoon) - Andy (Shinhwa), Saori - Jung Hyungdon, Alex (Clazziquai) - Shin Ae

Available in our clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/tungtungsubs

For direct downloads, visit our LJ: http://community.livejournal.com/tungtung_fansub/

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since Korean sub utd are subbing this show, TungTung fansubs will NOT continue to sub this after episode 1 and 2 has been released.

112gbpx.jpg

woo hoo! i just went to see polaroid today. the musical is actually pretty good, albeit is a little cliche. hahaa. andy's character is really cutesy, so he really fits his character. i gotta say, andy is a lot more cute up close. he has really nice skin (actually all the actors did). the theater was a lot smaller than i thought it would be, but it provides a closeness with the audience. there's this one part in the beginning where all the characters go into the audience (up and down the stairs), and all the girls on the side that they came up were all like fangirling as andy came up. hahaha. when they did curtain call, a few girls in the front threw flowers to andy, which he caught. hahaha. i took a few pictures, but they're mostly blurry and not that clear.

hrm..in the lobby area they were selling the program, the ost, and the special postcard book. i bought the postcard book...i'll try to post up some pics of the book or sumting. :D.

Guest V A L XD

woo hoo! i just went to see polaroid today. the musical is actually pretty good, albeit is a little cliche. hahaa. andy's character is really cutesy, so he really fits his character. i gotta say, andy is a lot more cute up close. he has really nice skin (actually all the actors did). the theater was a lot smaller than i thought it would be, but it provides a closeness with the audience. there's this one part in the beginning where all the characters go into the audience (up and down the stairs), and all the girls on the side that they came up were all like fangirling as andy came up. hahaha. when they did curtain call, a few girls in the front threw flowers to andy, which he caught. hahaha. i took a few pictures, but they're mostly blurry and not that clear.

hrm..in the lobby area they were selling the program, the ost, and the special postcard book. i bought the postcard book...i'll try to post up some pics of the book or sumting. :D .

OMG YOU ARE SO FREAKING LUCKY! AHHH, i'm so envious right now!

Guest mansanasnam

hrm..in the lobby area they were selling the program, the ost, and the special postcard book. i bought the postcard book...i'll try to post up some pics of the book or sumting. :D.

i envy you!

i love musicals and i love andy!

i wish i could go the Korea!!

Thanks for sharing this...

though it makes me green with envy! lol

GOODLUCK to OUR ANDY!!!

oh my god.. are you serious?!?!?

i sooooooooooo envy you!!!

and to think that the place is small you could have a great view of him!!

kyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!

kinda feeling depressed now..

when will i ever see Andy.. my DyDy.. :tears:

[Pics] 080822 Andy - Polaroid Musical

dunno when this was..

maybe this is the perf you went to, Rozzy??

1219282676_prdand_01.jpg

1219282676_prdand_02.jpg

1219282676_prdand_03.jpg

1219282676_prdand_04.jpg

1219282676_prdand_05.jpg

1219282676_prdand_06.jpg

1219282676_prdand_07.jpg

1219282676_prdand_08.jpg

1219282676_prdand_09.jpg

1219282676_prdand_10.jpg

1219282676_prdand_12.jpg

1219282676_prdand_13.jpg

1219282676_prdand_14.jpg

1219282676_prdand_16.jpg

1219282676_prdand_17.jpg

1219282676_prdand_18.jpg

1219282676_prdand_19.jpg

1219282676_prdand_20.jpg

Credits:

The Shinhwa

PLS DOOOOOOOOOOO NOT HOTLINK~!!!

Do we get to watch his adventure in paris??!! I really want to watch it.

yes Val.. it'll be shown..

if im not mistaken on Sept.6 (?)

Andy in Paris TVN Spot!!!!!!!!!!

kyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

3d358ec2245ab14db319a8eft0.jpg

uploaded by Me.. ^^

what does the poster says???

Guest Vattenboll

TungTung fansubs

080323 We got Married episode 2 (ENGLISH SUBBED)

MCs: Kim Won hee, Lee Hyukjae, Lee Hwi Jae

Couples: Suh InYoung (Jewelry) - Crown J, Solbi (Typhoon) - Andy (Shinhwa), Saori - Jung Hyungdon, Alex (Clazziquai) - Shin Ae

Available in our clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/tungtungsubs

This version is a lot different than Korean sub utd's, so please check it out~

For direct downloads, visit our LJ: http://community.livejournal.com/tungtung_fansub/

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since Korean sub utd are subbing this show, TungTung fansubs will NOT continue to sub this after episode 1 and 2 has been released.

112gbpx.jpg

[08.08.26] [Diary] Andy: Creating Memories

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

mybaggv5.jpg

The heart warming Olympics...on the hot summer day the theatre was filled for the musical...it's all over now~~ Today I have bittersweet feelings..like something is missing..like I long for it. However, as it has ended, for all those who have been there and supporting the Polariod musical. I can not forget you all~~~ All the actors and actresses who were part of the show as well as you who were with me throughout it made many precious memories for me^^ Do you remember? This bag..it's a memory, tooㅋㅋ Now, I will concentrate on getting ready for the concerts to make new memories~~I will work hard to prepare (for them)~~!!!

source: ND Entertainment & oceans-six.com

translator: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

[08.08.28] [Trans] Part 1: Career... 28-year-old Andy has ambitious career plans

THANK YOU.

8670fe7af9ed3471830db09gj9.jpg

When we mention Andy these days, one would think about the solo singer with his adorable heart dance, the cute and mischievous baby of Shinhwa, and the romantic An-sobang.

If that's all you see, perhaps you need to get to know Andy a little more. Coming from an idol group that has lasted for 10 years, it seems that it is only now that he has started to move away from that "mould". He sits opposite me at the cafe, he orders a cup of coffee and starts to chat earnestly while laughing heartily from time to time. When he gets stuck with difficult questions, his eyes shyly dart to the left and right. His career, his life and his love, we'll share these with everyone in 3 parts.

Q: The musical Polaroid just ended on the 24th right? I suppose you can take a break now.

A: Because I was thinking too much about what to do next, now I'm trying to find something that is different from my usual image.

Q: It is said that a musical combines all the performing art forms in one, isn't it difficult to do?

A: Of course it was, initially it was awkward too, and coordination with the rest of the cast is also an issue. I felt really bad as I was often late due to my own schedules, but after a while everything got better.

Q: Recently Andy's star has been on the rise, you do know that right? (laughs)

A: Because there isn't much time before I enlist for military service, haha, so I have to be as active as I can within this period of time. Actually things shouldn't be done so haphazardly, and instead needs to be carried out with thought. Just like the role in Polaroid is fairly minor, but it's very meaningful.

I've learnt quite a bit from Kim Do Hyun, and the Best Newcomer of last year's Musicals Awards also acted alongside me, so it was a great learning opportunity for me. I guess this is what you call a role model. Just like how it is when I need to do an assignment but I have no idea how to do it, and as long as there's someone to guide me everything becomes clear. That's exactly how I feel.

Q: It's a sensitive question, but when you first appeared in musicals, there were some derogatory comments made about your box office draw as an idol star.

A: How shall I put it? Though I've been in showbiz for 10 years I'm not exactly a big star, and I don't have a hit drama to my name either. People would naturally be surprised and perhaps question, "Why would Andy act in a musical? Could it be because they wanted some star power? Is he trying musicals since he can't do dramas?"

When I first read the synopsis for the musical I knew nothing about musicals at all, and I was still considering some movie scripts. Before I knew it the reports about me starring in the musical came out. After that I spent 3 days in the jijimbang alone, not contacting anyone because I was so troubled.

Q: 3 days in the jijimbang?

A: Don't they have one of those penguin rooms? (laughs) The change in temperature helps to give your skin more elasticity. Anyway I stayed there by myself, having seaweed soup and thinking about things, so my conclusion is: as long as I work hard I should get results.

Q: How did you go about practising?

A: I started about one month before, and on the first day of rehearsals the director said, "It'll be better if we all familiarize ourselves with each other", so we all went for drinks, and then we went to cafes to chat. We spent 3 weeks doing that, in the end with one week to go I nearly went crazy! But somehow this seemed to work because my enunciation and vocals somehow improved!

Q: What's different for you now that you've been doing your solo work for quite some time now?

A: I think I've grown more ambitious towards my career. Until Shinhwa's activities commence again, there will be about 3-4 years in between where I can realise my own dreams.

I want to show people my achievements. Even if it's hard to reach the peak, at least I want to reach a certain level. That's my ambition.

Source: OCEAN

Chi trans: susan427@bestshinhwa.com

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.08.28] [info] TVN - Andy in Paris 'French Kiss'

bed8b5f0c7c1b7bbc4a1c5bbo3.jpg

It will be shown on September 6, 2008 at 5pm.

Video Spot:

Info source: Andynamu

Guest V A L XD

Andy didn't really answer the first question 0.o

So he really is going into the military?! OMO, I can't imagine him with a buzz cut. Eric is the first one to leave..you'd think Andy's going to be last 0.0

[08.08.29] [Trans] Part 2: Life... Andy is "actually very dull in real life"

THANK YOU.

200808280914082680pj5.jpg

Through MBC's We Got Married, Andy has established an image of an adorable, thoughtful An-sobang who puts on an apron to do the cooking and chores. In reality, Andy is a much more serious and reticent individual.

Q: Would you take up a role that requires you to be the adorable perfect man in a big budget drama or movie?

A: It depends, I might take up the challenge! (laughs)

Q: You do seem rather suited to play kind, gentle characters.

A: I'm human and there are times I get angry too. It's hard to believe 10 years has passed. Really, as artistes we are subject to the selection of producers and writers, and when I get mad I learn how to control my emotions, so after all this time I'm really good at it now, though I know it's not too good for health, that's why I fall sick often! (laughs)

I used to feel really trapped, but nowadays on programmes I don't try to hide my true self so much anymore. For some reason people are able to accept that. I guess gradually I'll get angry occasionally and make unexpected comments too.

Q: The show is really popular, but there are some worries that some have voiced out too. Is the Andy-Solbi factor one of the reasons behind the show's popularity?

A: Someone did say something like, Andy became popular because of Solbi. I just laughed til my tummy hurt. But I guess there's some truth to it, and I suppose she did help me in some ways. (laughs) But some of the older viewers really thought that we got married and asked me, "When do you intend to have children?" I got a shock! But they always give me kimchi, now there's a lot of kimchi in my refrigerator. (laughs)

Q: You're having a concert soon, aren't you? Which side of Andy are we going to see? The theme for your last concert was "The Miracles of June", is it because it's a miracle that Andy wants to sing? (laughs)

A: No, why do you say that! A lot of people seem to think that way, really, I'm the biggest victim here. (laughs) The theme for this concert is "Shall We Love?", I don't have many ballads or singalong songs in my repertoire so I might sing some songs from other singers.

Even if I can't compete with M's stage presence, I'll have a good time with everyone too. Everything is possible with M Style! (laughs) I can't compete with him, but I have a segment that's similar to his style, it's a secret! It could be a really embarrassing performance!

Q: Haven't you ever thought of taking on the "charisma" image?

A: Me! When I started on my solo album, I prepared the songs in 3 styles: ballad, live performance and singing along to the guitar. (laughs) If it was up to me I would have chosen the 3rd option, haha. I can't pull off performances like that. That's why I also hide in one corner!

Q: What would you say your actual character is like?

A: I'm not very humourous, I'm not really romantic, I'm just really ordinary. With my friends, I'm actually more dull and boring, I don't say much and I just go along with them.

Source: asiaeconomic

Chi trans: wangshu_1115@shinhwayeah.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.08.29] [Trans] Part 3: Love... "Lonely Bachelor" Andy "envies his married friends"

200808280916055830iy1.jpg

Having already spent 10 years in showbiz, and establishing himself as a solo singer, Andy enjoys much popularity among the female fans. After his solo concert, he intends to take a break for a week before deciding between acting in a movie, a musical or starting on his 2nd solo album.

Q: Andy seems more cautious about his plans than ever before.

A: I've been protected for the past 10 years as the youngest in the group and as the youngest in the family. But being the only guy in the family there are times I feel like the oldest too, and I like to nag too. The rest always tell me to do things and I'll do it, so I'll nag when I tell them to do things and they don't do it. (laughs) Like, "you should do it this way" and things like that. There isn't much of my 20s left, but for men life starts at 30 anyway. That's something that the hyungs often say, actually one hyung in particular. (laughs)

Q: Do you sometimes think "when I reach that age I'll be like that too"?

A: Growing older isn't anything serious, don't we all get older? (laughs) But I do think that way sometimes. New artistes are sprouting up really quickly and that gets quite scary, haha. Sometimes I unknowingly get very conscious of the way they look at me. (laughs) That's why I rarely chat with the younger artistes, because I'm afraid they might know my secrets.

Q: Who do you hang out with these days?

A: I have some old friends, and I tend to compare myself to them these days. Looking at them making money, having children, I would think that it's really tough. But sometimes I imagine how it would be like to exchange lives with my friends. I'm enjoying popularity and love from the fans now, but my friends have love from their wives and children too. He's their idol and they're his fans too, and that will never change.

Why do I envy my married friends? I'm enjoying popularity, and I'm making quite a bit of money, but there's always this unnerving thought at the back of my mind, that it will all be over if I make just one mistake. It will be tough to start all over again. I think it's like this for everyone in showbiz.

Q: You seem to really want to get married, but you can't. 你好像想结婚啊结婚好

A: I want to have a relationship but that's no easy feat. Didn't Hyesung say he was lonely shortly after he went solo? My loneliness is twice of his. There are times when I'm happy just looking at girls. (laughs) You know how it is when girls sit at the table next to yours at cafes? I'll just appreciate them by looking at them. Does it sound perverted? (laughs) I'm like this because I haven't had any girlfriend in a long time, I'm becoming useless. (sighs)

Q: This is not the Andy we know!

A: The perfect image, it's not like that at all. Even if I'm not feeling well I seldom head to the doctor.

When I was young, if I caught a cold my dad would bring me on a ride on the bicycle, and I'd be fine after a while. That's what I did when I fell ill, I went riding on a bicycle. When the weather turned cold we slept at home covered by paper boxes. Times were really difficult when we were younger.

Q: What are your upcoming plans?

A: I'm going fishing this weekend, I think it's great to be eating fish during this time. I always go fishing with my friends and family. After that I'll be busy with the concert preparations. After the concert I'm going to take a break for a week, then think about my next steps.

Source: asiaeconomic

Chi trans: wangshu_1115@shinhwayeah.com

[08.09.04] [News] Andy: The worst time during these 10 years was when I was left out

THANK YOU.

200809040947187600me3.jpg

Shinhwa member Andy, currently active with his own solo activities, recounted his past 10 years on KBS2's Yeowoo Manman, "For the past 10 years of my career, the worst time was the time when I was being left out of Shinhwa activities."

"During Shinhwa's 4th album activities, I had to leave the group for a while, and when I saw some nasty articles I thought long and hard about what I was doing. I decided that I couldn't just hide in a corner anymore. I had to bring out my confidence."

"The worst time during these 10 years was when I wasn't involved, that was the saddest time for me."

When asked if he's the busiest member of Shinhwa right now, he said "Rather than to say that I'm busy, you could say that I'm getting more ambitious and I want to do much more."

Andy, recently achieved success as a solo singer, and has also gained popularity in the variety world as An-sobang. On top of that he is also active in musicals.

"There are too many good opportunities that I don't want to miss, so I persevere on and take on the challenges that come by way. I will try to do everything that comes my way."

Andy also showcased his home on the show.

Andy will be holding his solo concert in Seoul on 6/7 Sept at Dom Art Hall, and is currently in the midst of his concert preparations.

Source: ocean

Chi trans: susan427@bestshinhwa.com

VAL~!!

sorry but i dunno either.. is it Star Magazine of someting..

[08.09.06] [Real Pics] Andy 'Shall We Fall in Love' Live Concert

122071580401ay9kc1.jpg

122071580402ml7dh9.jpg

122071580403rq9ju7.jpg

122071580404ac9xc0.jpg

122071580405cb2sh8.jpg

122071580406so1ig4.jpg

< Pic Credits : Nd-lip + Shinhwa Philippines >

Archived