Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aindy

[08.07.16] [Notice] Ticket booking for Andy Concert

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

Hello,

This is Blue Entertainment, sponsoring the ANDY's concert.

Now, here is the introduction how to book tickets for the concert.

First, choose place, date, seat, and number of tickets below.

# Place : Seoul

# Date : (1) 7:30 pm, Sept. 6 (Sat), 2008 / (2) 6:00 pm, Sept. 7 (Sun), 2008

# Seat : R, S, or A

# Number of tickets : 00

# Cost : 77,000won(1R seat) - 66,000won(1S seat) - 55,000won(1A seat)

Next, please transfer money to Blue Entertainment in Korea. Here is the bank information for a wire transfer.

Bank Name: National Agricultural Cooperative Federation

Bank Address: 75,1-Ka, Chungjeong-Ro, Jung-Ku, Seoul, Korea

SWIFT Code: NACFKRSEXXX

Account Number: 100089-56-202661

Name of the account holder: Yun Seok Jun (Blue Entertainment)

Phone Number:82-1566-1774

After you transfer money, please send an email to us like below.

Example) Name of Depositor: please use the same name on your passport.

Date of concert: Seoul / 7:30 pm, Sept. 6 (Sat), 2008

Number of tickets: 2 R seats.

Money of transfer: 154.000won

After Blue Entertainment check your reservation and wire transfer, a confirmation letter will be sent to you by an email.

Please be careful that the name of applicant and name of depositor should be the same. Otherwise, it will take a long time to complete your reservation.

* How to receive the reserved tickets: Please come the ticket office 2 hrs earlier than the concert's time and then tell a staff the name of reservation. It is necessary for you to carry your passport for the ticketing.

If you have any questions, please contact us by an email or a phone call (82-1566-1774).

Blue entertainment will do best to give a wonderful concert and to return your love to ANDY.

Thank you very much.

Blue Entertainment.

** Overseas customer’s seat is taken by order of receipt in the Yellow zone.

SEOUL - Ticket booking opens at 2pm, 16 Jul

080715andyseoulsje0.gif

PUSAN - Ticket booking opens at 2pm, 17 Jul

080715_andy_pusan_s.gif

DAEGU - Ticket booking opens at 2pm, 18 Jul

080715andydaeswv8.gif

Source: ND Ent

Midnightgirl13 @ Shinhwa.biz/forums

Guest loving_D

oh my gosh, this thread was on the 6th page.

has everyone seen andy's new hairstyle?? i'm happy...not what i was hoping for, but still better than the freakishly long hair that he had before.

oh andy...i miss your craziness...

f_andyoldxmanm_8a04819.gif

f_andyoldxmanm_c66e9a8.gif

credits: naver

Guest CrazyYochy

[Picture] 080725 Andy from Tablo and 꿈꾸 Radio

andytablowb4.jpg

andytablo1he4.jpg

credits: oceans 6 + shinhwa.biz

[PICTURE] 080725 Andy – MBC Starlight, with Park KyungLim

andy3pu4.jpg

andy1sr0.jpg

credits to: imbc + shinhwachangjo.net + shinhwa.biz

Is it me or he is looking more skinny than ever? I hope he is healthy and eating more.

I like his new hairstyle, its similar to the one he had in Episode 3 of 'We Got Married'.

Guest CrazyYochy

[08.07.25][news] Junjin, Andy evenly matched in popularity on variety shows

080724sihwos2.jpg

Shinhwa's two youngest members Junjin and Andy have become the new stars of the variety show circuit. Through their appearances on various variety shows, Junjin and Andy are now riding yet another wave of popularity. Though Andy has had a headstart in this field, Junjin has quickly caught up as well.

"The Guy Who Just Rolled In" Junjin takes to Infinity Challenge like a fish to water

[omitted]

"An-Sobang" Romantic husband Andy wins the hearts of female viewers

Andy hasn't been particularly outstanding in Shinhwa, and even in his 10th year with Shinhwa he hasn't had any opportunity to shine. Coupled with his rather introverted personality, it is even harder to stand out compared to the other more eloquent members. However after he embarked on his solo activities this year, he has come to prove himself.

Andy had released his first solo album early this year, and his title track Love Song had earned him enough popularity to warrant a regular spot on MBC's We Got Married.

On the show, Andy plays husband to his reel wife Solbi, playing out an interesting love story. Working hard to prepare a meal with his impressive culinary skills, occasionally preparing romantic events for his "wife", Andy's thoughtful and sensitive side has earned him nicknames such as "An-sobang" and "Romantic Guy". His females fans have all fallen under his charms.

Andy, whose real personality the public hasn't managed to see, has benefited a great deal from his appearance on the semi-reality show.

Souce: Ocean's 6

Chi trans: susan427@bestshinhwa.com

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[08.07.29][news] Andy holds his first ever solo nationwide concert tour

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

200807290959451132_1.jpg

Shinhwa member, now turned solo singer Andy will be holding his first ever nationwide concert tour in September.

Andy will be holding his solo concert titled ,"Shall We Love" in Korea's 3 major cities - on 6 and 7 September in Seoul's Dome Art Hall, followed by Daegu's Exco Hall on 20 September, and in Busan's KBS Hall on 21 September.

Andy has already held a solo concert in Seoul in January this year, but this is his first nationwide tour.

Andy's management company said, "After he had completed the promotional activities for his solo album, he has thrown himself into the preparation for the musical Polaroid. However, due to the overwhelming requests from the fans he has proceeded with plans for a nationwide tour. Besides the 3 major cities, he is also considering other venues as well."

Now occupied with the musical and the concert tour, Andy's schedule is completely packed. A spokesperson said, "For the concert, Andy has personally called for planning meetings, and he is paying extra attention to all the details for the show, even the directing of the concert."

Andy will start appearing in the musical Polaroid from Aug 3 onwards, at Freedom Theatre in Seoul's Daehangno.

Source: mydaily

Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa

Guest eunicenyl

Wooo Andy's new hairstyle is not bad...

All the best 2 Andy 4 his nationwide tour :D

Hmmm i hope he'll have a worldwide tour too...i really really really really wana c him :crazy:

Although i've other love nw...Andy will alwaz b my NUMBER 1 LOVE...heeee

Andy ~HWAITING~

Guest aindy

[08.08.01] [Pics] Andy - 'Polaroid' Musical

THANK YOU.

2008080118154822680_182644_0.jpg

2008080117424843694_181223_0.jpg

2008080116491023494_171256_0.jpg

2008080117483799580_175143_0.jpg

2008080117483799480_175143_0.jpg

2008080117230874880_172727_0.jpg

2008080117230174780_172727_0.jpg

2008080117230174580_172726_0.jpg

2008080117230174480_172726_0.jpg

2008080116464514994_164829_0.jpg

2008080116260010394_163637_0.jpg

2008080116180195194_162434_0.jpg

2008080116213395494_162435_0.jpg

2008080116182995394_162434_0.jpg

20080801153639627c4_154813_0.jpg

20080801153614628c4_154814_0.jpg

20080801153703626c4_154813_0.jpg

20080801153544610c4_153614_0.jpg

20080801153200607c4_153613_0.jpg

20080801153123608c4_153613_0.jpg

20080801153242606c4_153613_0.jpg

credits:

On Pics + Shinhwa Philippines

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.08.01] [News] Andy: It's a different feeling being in a musical

THANK YOU.

2008080115530821001xz3.jpg

"An-sobang" Andy (27) has once again emerged as a musical actor in Polaroid. His first show took place at a media preview at 3pm on 1 August at Freedom Theater in Daehangno. This is his second musical performance after Music In My Heart.

So what is it that attracts Andy to musicals? Andy says that musicals have a certain charm that pulls him in deeper and deeper.

"Although I've been performing as a singer for 10 years, the musical stage is something completely different from being on stage as a singer. It's very interesting being able to coordinate and work with the rest of the cast, and being together with the audience."

Andy hopes to be able to display his ability and charm as a musical actor.

In Polaroid, Andy plays Jung Ho, a 19-year-old guy who quietly stays by the side of the girl he is secretly in love with. "I'm playing a 19-year-old, but during rehearsals I gave people the feeling of a 30-year-old instead. The other actors and director pointed that out to me, which in fact was a good thing. They helped me see certain points I was unable to notice. That's a really good learning experience."

Andy will start appearing in his 2nd musical Polaroid from 3 August onwards.

Source: osen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.08.01] [News] Andy: Hwang Bo likes to beat guys up

2008073110222110011tg7.jpg

Andy disclosed on KBS2's Yowoo Manman that Hwang Bo has a habit of hitting guys, sending her into an embarrassed frenzy.

On the 31 July episode, Andy said "Hwang Bo really behaves like a guy". Hwang Bo mentioned that she "often plays Go-Stop with Andy" and that she had lost a lot of money to him, to which Andy replied, "She's really mean, if I win 50,000 won, she would make me give her a treat that costs me 150,000 won."

Andy added, "She often beats guys up too. She's really heavy-handed, it'll be nice if she stops hitting us like that. And it will be good if she doesn't scold us when she calls us."

Source: NEWSEN

Guest love!melody

yay! a new haircut for andy :) i'm glad he got a haircut. i prefer all the shinwha members with shorter hair-dos LOL he looks great and even more adorable <3333 and hwaiting to andy on his new musical :D he looks great in those pictures <333333333333

Guest aindy

[08.08.04] [Diary] Andy - Time...

THANK YOU.

dsc0549lo3.jpg

It's been a long time...really ^^ I haven't even been able to express my gratitude to everyone after the promotional activities for my first album and it's already August~~~ Yesterday we had the premiere for the musical, and I was really nervous too, but thanks to the support of all the fans, I had a little more self-confidence.. Thanks again.. I'm really grateful to the support that everyone has given me for my 1st album and for the musical. I will work hard and give everyone great performances. Also, I'm now working towards showing a new image through my concert.........

TIME... hmm.. Time does pass really quickly, doesn't it?

Source: ND ENTERTAINMENT

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA.COM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.08.04] [info] Andy Special POSTCARD BOOK Sale Notice

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

Andy Special POSTCARD BOOK Sale Notice

Hello!

To commemorate Andy's music "Polariod", a limited "ANDY Special POSTCARD BOOK" will be released.

In it, there will be stories about rehearsal trainings and never before disclosed close-up photos, which all could be used individually as postcards or be kept in its original book form as a collector's item.

Please note that this will be sold only during Andy's performances, at the musical venue.

Price: 10,000 WON

***Request to Purchase

For those who are unable to buy on the actual days of the performance and has previously requested through mail, we will send the items to you. However, we will not attend to other sales, except for group purchases of quantity 50 or more, inclusive of delivery. (Domestic orders are free, international orders do not include delivery so please request separately.) At the same time, there might not be enough orders for delivery as this is limited edition and will be sold at the musical venue. Please understand if there are not enough orders for delivery.

To request for group orders, please sent an email to event@itopgroup.com.

Please include these for the orders:

Real name, Contact number, Order quantity and Address

Once the purchase email has been confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation with payment amount and details.

Thank you~

Source: NDentertainment

Chi translation: Mao @ Andy The World

Eng-Chi translation: jiahhui @ shinhwa.biz

Guest V A L XD

This thread is slowly dying....

Thanks for all the info and pictures Ai.

Hmm, he wants to show us a new image? I stopped believing that. So far, I haven't seen a new image of him. It's always been the cute side of him. I'd like to see a more aggressive Andy. Sometimes I think Andy is TOO polite. I miss the old him, like back in the old XMan and Love Letter days.

Guest loving_D

^^ditto everything you just said.

i don't think it's just this thread...the shinhwa thread is kinda dying too...so is SHCJ.net. maybe the era of shinhwa has ended... :( makes me kinda sad.

i want to say something about andy in we got married since that hasn't really been talked about in here, but i'm afraid that i'm going to get mauled by anbi fans... :unsure:

[08.08.10] [News] Andy & Solbi Participate in the Give Campaign to Help Needy Children

THANK YOU.

ansolso6.jpg

From the MBC's show "We Got Married", Andy and Solbi are participating in a photo campaign to help needy children.

At a studio in Kangnam, Andy and Solbi took pictures for 10 days for the pictures to be used in by the welfare agency who will be supporting the campaign to raise money for the children in need.

These two would ask, "Please take our pictures well." Doing it in a very cute way to give goosebumps of the people there.

They also added, "If our participation can give a glimmer of hope to those who can't dare to dream then it's a good thing to participate in."

The procceeds from these pictures will go to the children in financial need.

Meanwhile, others participating in the program are actress Choi Bul Ahm, ambassador Lee Hong Kyul and Jang Yoon Kyung.

ansol1pb8.jpg

ansol1ur6.jpg

Source: mtstarnews.com

Korean to English: HappyHeart17 @ Shinhwa.biz/forums

======================

more pics:

ansol4gt7.jpg

ansolpainting4fi6.jpg

credits: MyDaily

Guest loving_D

^omg, those pics are so cute. wow, an official photoshoot of anbi. anbi fans must be freaking out. :P

andy's hair suits him really well!

Guest love!melody

anbi couple = love <3333 love the photoshoot! they looks absolutely adorable together hehehe! and i am loving andy's hair right now. hope he will keep it that way :) he looks even more handsome and younger with that haircut! and i was disappointed that 'we got married' wasn't aired this week *makes a sad face* i was really looking forward to the episode.

Archived