Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

Guest shinhwa_xoxo1003

OMGS, i luv those FAN LIGHT for ANDY!!!! soooo cute!!!! i wish i can have one!!!!

hope that ANDY will go back to KOREAN soon, so he can continue WGM filming w/ solbi AGAIN. gosh, IM SOOOOO IN LUV w/ this ANBI couple!!!!!

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] We Got Married (2008-06-22).avi [690.7MB]

Andy-Solbi, Crown J-Seo In Young, Hyun Joong-Hwang Bo, Alex-Shin Ae, HeeJae-YeoJung

pls look for it under SHOWS --> Opposite of Divorce folder in our clubbox. Thanks! :D

Guest aindy

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

[08.06.25] [interview]'Andy can't make it' on his own

Last year, this is something that was heard so often on the musical stage. For 10 years, he has succeeded as Shinhwa. Indeed, there were tough times then, but what is important now is for Andy to present his best in his first musical. And so, those hurting comments did affect him.

During rehearsals, there were times he felt wronged. After the musical ended, he took a break for close to 5 months and he was troubled. 'Where is the problem', 'Why does everyone say I can't do it', 'If this is the case, where did it go wrong?', and even 'If I am not a celebrity, can I live as a normal person'.

Practice, makes perfect. Andy started his journey, alone, from this minute. He tried all he could to turn the 'impossible' possible, and he was thankful that he had the time to do so.

And so, not long ago Andy has been selected to be part of the musical, 'Polaroid' from 1 July. Although he is busy with his new songs and variety shows, he still made time for the musical.

The same went for his solo album. He released his solo album earlier this year, but the sales did not meet expectations. And so at the same time, he held a 6-day concert in Korea, a solo concert in China, and a concert on 14 June in Japan. This has helped him to strengthen his position as a solo singer.

Additionally, Andy is on MBC's variety show 'We're Married' where he as gained a lot of support from female audiences, and was even voted as the 'Best Groom'. Once content with being Shinhwa's youngest, Andy now is working hard to be as popular as the rest of the members.

'In the past, I'll wait quietly. Whoever brings me clothes, I'll just wear it. But now, I have to depend on myself for the design of clothes, and what I'll wear. There are a lot to be done. Sometimes, I'll get so busy that I can't sleep, and the stress level increases. But what is amazing is that these stress actually makes me feel good. I'll be doing things in a daze when I'm hungry, and I never knew it felt like this'. (Laughs)

Although for the past ten years, the achievement wasn't his own, those ten years were valuable to him. It made Andy realise that he is lacking in many areas.

'Until now, I have received a lot of help from other people, but from now on, I have to go on alone. When I heard things like, 'Andy can't make it' I was hurt, but I could only perservere and continue. No matter what I was wearing, if the clothes do not fit, I need someone to tell me 'No'. During that time, it was troubling but through work, I managed to know myself better. That is the path to growing up'.

Source:STAR NEWS

Chi translation:汶汶@ANDY THE WORLD

Eng translation: aimeepok@shinhwa.biz

++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.06.25] [interview] Andy's T map (T magazine)

Andy: Idol group’s youngest member, cross-dress, nerdy student, cute boy, heart dance. These are what we think of Andy through the ten years. And now, in his own company, releasing his solo album, he has just begun his own show, displaying who he really is.

12345lt9.jpg

(Kang Ho Dong: We always meet; Hyun Bin: Still remember the nerdy student? ; Solbi: Do we really want to date?; Kim Min Joon: Challenges and failures; Shinhwa: Shinhwa’s youngest)

Shinhwa: For the past ten years, there were no disband or change in members, Korea’s longest running idol group Shinhwa. They have not only produced the most albums, but each member has also had their own solo activities. However, their path has not always been this smooth.

When they first debut with ‘Hae Gyul Sah’, the response was lackluster. They tried to use the dance song, ‘Eusha Eusha’ to gain support but during this time, there were stiff competition from other groups. Because of this, Shinhwa members have decided if they do not get anywhere with their 2nd album, they will go their separate ways. With such a decision, they tried all ways to cut their expenses. They would go hungry, and to save on make-up expenses they will go to sleep without removing their make-up and go straight for filming after that.

Andy nearly became part of HOT when he was 15, but because his family opposed the idea as they felt that he was too young, he joined Shinhwa 2 years later. And later on, he left for America for personal reasons, leaving only 5 people during the forth album, ‘Wild Eyes’. At that time, Andy feared he could not return to the group and at 17, when he felt so alone in this entertainment industry, he started drinking. At one look, Andy seems to be the innocent and cute boy but in actual fact, he had to deal with a continuous mental struggle.

Hyun Bin: Actor. Appeared in MBC <Nonstop4> with Andy. When Shinhwa ended their contract with SM, they did not carry out any solo activities. It was Andy and Junjin who took the lead with <Nonstop4>. Andy was know for his long line earlier in the show, ‘In such times when the economy is not doing well and where 50000 young people are unemployed, if you do not make thorough preparations for examinations how are you going to live on?’

Later on in the show, he was involved in a love triangle with Han Ye Seul and Hyun Bin, taking on a greater role in the show. Andy and Hyun Bin built a strong friendship through the show. Audiences of <Nonstop4> instead of the ‘An-Seul’ of ‘Hyun-Seul’ combination actually preferred ‘An-Hyun’. In <Nonstop> series, singers were seen to be able to act just as well as actors, and indeed, this was a stepping stone for Andy. Andy and Han Ye Seul were classmates back in primary school, and Hyun Bin was in ‘Spin Kick’ together with Kim Dongwan.

Kim Min Joon: Actor. In SBS <Lovers in Prague>, he was Andy’s brother but they had different mothers. Having starred in <Nonstop4> and SBS’s banjun dramas, what was left for Andy was actual dramas where he chose <Lovers in Prague>. At that time, Andy took the advice from Jang Geun Suk who played Jeon Do Yeon’s brother, ‘not give people the impression of a small boy’ and thus took up a serious character. ‘It is untrue that there is no burden being the youngest. I dislike to hear things like, ‘Why don’t you just return to Shinhwa’’.

For a scene where Andy calls Kim Min Joon ‘Hyung’ where the latter got into an accident, it took 18 hours and this shows Andy’s passion for acting. <Lovers in Prague> has enjoyed high ratings but this has little to do with Andy’s efforts. For Andy, the show did not leave him happy. With regards to his acting skills, even he felt it was not good at all. And so until now, Andy has not taken another drama.

Kang Ho Dong: MC. He has appeared with Andy on ‘X Man’, MBC’s ‘Golden Fishery’. When Andy first debut, KHD was his favourite sportsman and on ‘Golden Fishery’ they kissed in the segment ‘My Name is Kim Sam Soon’. Also, Andy first revealed his parents were divorced on KHD’s show, ‘Ya Shim Man Man’.

After Shinhwa’s 7th album, their main focus was on solo activities and for Andy who discovered he was lacking in acting decided not to take on anymore dramas, and was not active as a solo singer as well. But he was constantly on variety shows. In ‘X man’, Andy was always the one to create the atmosphere with his dances and in <Golden Fishery>, he went all out for the show, putting away his idol image. He also hosted SBS <Inkigayo>, doing his heart dance on stage, and singing Propose. And on MBC’s ‘We’re Married’, we see another side of Andy, and his heart dance.

Andy took part in the musical <Music in my Heart> and has showed us what he is capable of, other than being Shinhwa’s youngest member.

Solbi: She appears on ‘We’re Married’ with Andy. They have come a long way together in the show, and recently Solbi has said she is worried that her feelings in the show for Andy might become real unknowingly. They are often bombarded with the question if they are a real couple but this is not important in the show. What matters is that both of them have gained a lot from the show.

Compared to being active as a group, a variety show helps to show who Andy really is. Solbi has changed her unpopular image to a girl who has her cute side through the show. Andy on the other hand, became ‘good man’ from the ‘cute boy’ that he was always known as in Shinhwa. Andy has shown everyone that he is someone who values family, thinks for his family, and he looks forward to having a partner in the show. This is something that cannot be easily seen through Shinhwa activities, but it is all evident on ‘We’re Married’.

Not only are fans interested in this, but the mass audience is now putting more attention on Andy. But again, he is feeling uncomfortable. Because right now, he hasn’t been able to be involved in what he wants to do, acting. As a solo singer, he has not entirely succeeded but at least for now, he is not only Shinhwa’s Andy, but we can see him for who he really is.

The fear of being eliminated in the group, the fear of unable to be an actor, the fear of not being able to be a solo singer on his own, the fear of not protecting his family well, these were on his mind for the past ten years. But in the next ten years, he should have a lot less fears.

Source: magazinet.co.kr

Chi translation:蘑菇@andy the world

Graphics:andyの格格

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.06.25] [News] Andy's new musical - POLAROID

htm20080624132647l000l8hg5.jpg

After starring in Music In My Heart, Andy will feature in another Sung Jae Joon/Won Mi Sol production - Polaroid. Polaroid is a story about a young man Joon Hyuk (played by Kim Do Hyun) who takes pictures of people's expressions for his graduation photo exhibition, and through this Joon Hyuk falls for Se Yeon (played by former Miss Korea Honey Lee). The story chronicles Joon Hyuk's daily life, Seon Young who holds on to her love and Jung Ho (played by Andy) who protects Seon Young and stays by her side. The musical will also feature former Miss Korea Honey Lee.

Source: joins news

Chi trans: 飞天猪@Andy The World

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Musical 'Polaroid' Takes to Stage Next Month

A homegrown new musical, ``Polaroid'' starring singer-turned-actor Andy, former member of all male group Shinhwa and former Miss Korea Lee Honey, will go on stage from July 1 to Aug. 24.

The musical will tell a romantic, once-in-a-life-time love story through Polaroid photos.

The musical draws attention as hit maker director Sung Jae-jun and music director Won Mi-sol who teamed up for ``Music In My Heart'' will work together again for this new musical. ``Music In My Heart'' is renowned as a must-see musical for couples for its catchy numbers and well-written story by Sung and Won.

The former Miss Korea will make her debut in the musical, taking the role of Se-yeon, a graduate student who falls in love with Jun-hyuk played by actor Kim Do-hyun. Lee said that she will show her musical talents on stage for the first time.

This is Andy's second musical, his first being ``Music In My Heart.'' He will play the role of Jung-ho, an innocent guy who stands by the female lead Seon-young, waiting for her to return to him.

Andy is currently enjoying huge popularity on MBC's ``We've Got Married.''

The musical will be staged at PMC Theater in Daehangno, central Seoul, July 1-Aug. 24. The show will start at 8 p.m. on weekdays except for Mondays, 4 and 7 p.m. on Saturdays, and 3 and 6 p.m. on Sundays. Hyehwa Station, line No. 4, exit 1.

Tickets cost 40,000 won. For more information, call (02) 738-8289.

Source: koreatimes.co.kr

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.06.25] [Notice] Andy's encore concert

Hello, this is INTERPARK.

Here is information on Andy's Seoul concert.

ANDY's Seoul Encore Concert

Having released his solo album, together with 'Love Song' and its cute dance steps, Andy has held concerts in China and Japan. Now he will hold his Seoul Encore Concert on 6 and 7 Sept.

Autumn Andy! He will be presenting his beautiful songs with great weather...

If you want to enjoy this blissful moment with someone you like....go towards him.

Quietly close your eyes and reminisce about the times you had with your first love...

A new dream!! A dream-like concert that belongs to Andy!!

This time, the concert will take place just like a drama.

Concert details

-Date:6 Sept 2008 7.30pm/ 7 Sept 6pm

-Venue: Domart Hall(어린이대공원내 돔아트홀)

-Producer:TOP MEDIA,BLUE ENTERTAINMENT

-Held by:BLUE ENTERTAINMENT

-Support: Rich auction

-Phone: 02-831-1461~2

※ ticket open:later date

Source:oceans-six & interpark

Chi translation:飞天猪@Andy The World

[08.06.25][Notice] Andy's encore concert Hello, this is INTERPARK.

Here is information on Andy's Seoul concert.

ANDY's Seoul Encore Concert

Having released his solo album, together with 'Love Song' and its cute dance steps, Andy has held concerts in China and Japan. Now he will hold his Seoul Encore Concert on 6 and 7 Sept. 

Autumn Andy! He will be presenting his beautiful songs with great weather...

If you want to enjoy this blissful moment with someone you like....go towards him.

Quietly close your eyes and reminisce about the times you had with your first love...

A new dream!! A dream-like concert that belongs to Andy!!

This time, the concert will take place just like a drama. 

Concert details

-Date:6 Sept 2008 7.30pm/ 7 Sept 6pm

-Venue: Domart Hall(어린이대공원내 돔아트홀)

-Producer:TOP MEDIA,BLUE ENTERTAINMENT

-Held by:BLUE ENTERTAINMENT

-Support: Rich auction

-Phone: 02-831-1461~2

※ ticket open:later date

Source:oceans-six & interpark

Chi translation:飞天猪@Andy The World

EDIT:

oops >___<i did? Ai posts fast haha. my eyes these days... TOT.

o well reminder to everyone about the date and stuff for andy's concert if ur going ^^ have fun there!!

Guest V A L XD

I think Strawberry posted the same concert news as Ai.

But, it hurts to know all the hardship Andy went through =[ Now I know why he hasn't taken up another drama. I didn't even like LIP.

Guest loving_D

^^neither did i. but i hope that won't stop him from taking on another drama...soon. i'm sad to hear that the sales of his album didn't meet expectations. :( hope you are doing well in paris, andy.

Guest itz Nhari

hsdgekw4.jpg

Andy is Paris!

A picture taken of him! :)

Loving the outfit!

It fits the Paris Style <3

Credits: ND Enter

Guest CrazyYochy

[08.06.27][news] Andy trapped in a tram for 30 mins during filming in France

20080627134539445591iv4.jpg

Shinhwa member-turned-solo singer Andy was trapped in a tram in Tignes, France during a summer ski session.

Andy was in Tignes for the filming of Cable Channel Olive TV's "Rediscovering France" - due for broadcast at the end of August - and was preparing to head for a summer ski challenge when he got trapped in the electric tram due to a power outage.

He was travelling up the mountain in the tram towards the summer ski which is 3,500m above sea level when the tram suddenly stopped moving just after 5 minutes. After 30 minutes of waiting, Andy and the crew had to manually get out of the tram in the cold.

Andy, who will be in Paris from 19 June to 1 July, will visit various attractions and meet with famous people from the culinary, literary and sports fields in his 12-day trip to fully experience French culture.

In his latest diary entry to his fans, Andy mentioned that he was even busier in Paris than in Seoul. "I started to miss Korea since the first day I arrived here, now I'm just waiting for the day I go home~~ But I've not only seen a lot, but I've felt a lot too, so even after I go back I will still remember lots of things. I'm now going through a very good experience."

Source: STARNEWS

Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa

[08.06.27][diary] Andy - Paris^^

080627ax0.jpg

Filming has been ending late every night, so I could only update everyone today~ Is everyone fine?^^

Initially I thought I would have some free time, but I'm even busier here than in Seoul^^

I still have to do photoshoots in between filming....

I started to miss Korea since the first day I arrived here, now I'm just waiting for the day I go home~~

But I've not only seen a lot, but I've felt a lot too, so even after I go back I will still remember lots of things

I'm now going through a very good experience

So soon.. It's already 2am~ I now need to zzz for tomorrow's filming

*The photo was secretly taken by our staff member while I was listening to music... It's not too bad so I posted it ㅋㅋ

Source: ND ENTERTAINMENT

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Guest aindy

thanks for the news, rosa!!

Andy's missing Korea or he's missing 'someone' in Korea?? hehe..

btw, this is one of the teasers in Shinhwa's 9th Jib Repackaged Album..

and im soooooooo stupid for not ordering one..

hope there's an extra from my group. *prays*

im seeing ANCEPS or DYCEPS??

what do you guys prefer??

01andyiu8xv7.jpg

Guest sine81

in his diary entry he said that he has felt alot and going through a good experience, does that mean he is coming to understand his true feelings towards solbi? That when he is gone for a while an dnot near her, he really misses her deeply? I hope so.. hahaha. Is he finally feeling love?

Guest love!melody

[08.06.27][diary] Andy - Paris^^

awwww~ poor andy. he went all the way to Paris but is too busy to even get some free time to himself. if i went all the way to Paris and didn't get to look around and spend some time for myself to have some fun, i would be really disappointed. hopefully, once the photoshoot is done, andy will be able to explore LOL i wish i could visit Paris once day. it is such a beautiful city <333 and LOL even though the picture of andy was taken secretly, he looks mighty fine~ good enough to be used in a photoshoot ^^

anbd i am loving the new picture of andy for shinhwa's white edition <3333 andy looks just gorgeous

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] We Got Married (2008-06-29).avi [707.7MB]

Andy-Solbi, Crown J-Seo In Young, Hyun Joong-Hwang Bo, Alex-Shin Ae, HeeJae-YeoJung

pls look for it under SHOWS --> Opposite of Divorce folder in our clubbox. Thanks!

Guest V A L XD

Andy's already back in Korea.

But I just realize how busy his schedule is for just July 1.

He had to shoot for WGM and I heard the musical also started that night.

=x

Busy busy busy boy.

Archived