Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

Guest aindy

[08.06.02] [Notice] Andy, 2008 ND PHOTO STORY BOOK

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

121239753020080603550wh7.jpg

Hi everyone.

This is from ND ENTERTAINMENT.

In memorial of Andy first solo concert in CHina, we will be releasing a mini photobook "Andy the first PROPOSE in SHANGHAI 2008 ND PHOTO STORY BOOK" containing all his 3 days travel in shanghai pictures, releas on June 14th.

Besides than fresh Live concert images.

Also containing a picture record of concert making and backstage preparation funny moments.

This photobook will start its preorder on June 2nd through Evenif (www.evenif.net)

Purchased preorders will receive 2000won discount as bonus on June 2nd to June 13th.

Hope everybody will give your support onto this.

Thank you.

Take a look on the product/Purchase

ANDY the first PROPOSE in SHANGHAI

2008 ND PHOTO STORY BOOK

1.Content

♥Cover: Photo collection A4 Size 100page

PART I Tension

PART II Climax

PART III Break

♥Product: Mini photobook 40page (Size: 8X8cm)

Look at this~ when you want to smile^^

♥ A4 Size Binder

2.Price: 22,000won(*6/2~6/13 preorder price is 20,000won)

Source: ND ENTERTAINMENT

Cn Trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loving_D

i just watched the inkigayo MC cut from yesterday (dongwan was subbing for eun ji won). and heo yi jae is the new girl MC. dongwan was asking her who she thought was the coolest guy in shinhwa and she was like uhh...and she was forming the name and you could see her mouth going to eh...eric? but then she said andy. and that usually never happens. it's always eric or...someone else. i don't know it just made me excited inside knowing that andy's popularity is rising. maybe because of we got married? :lol:

Guest CrazyYochy

Man.. I want this photobook!

Thanks a lot for the news Ai...

You are so fast when it comes to news!! haha

They pictures look really nice.. It most be wonderful to go to one of his concerts.

Guest CrazyYochy

[08.06.03][interview] Mature Andy becomes a thoughtful and loving AN sobang

THANK YOU.

A question for females: if you are single, what is your ideal husband ? And if you are married, does your husband fit the bill of your ideal husband back then? Women must have all sorts of traits for their ideal partner, but there will be a similarity, that is to be passionate… Recently there is someone like that, and he exudes a manly charm, and he is Andy.

Not too long ago, Andy met Solbi’s parents as a husband, son-in-law (fictional of course). That day, Solbi’s mother prepared all sorts of food for Andy’s mother and this could be because An-sobang has been an extremely filial son-in-law? Yes, in actual fact, An-sobang is a very filial person.

Andy’s story that he might not even easily let Shinhwa in on goes like this: Andy’s family migrated to the States when he was in primary school. Growing up in another country is no easy task. Compared to the life in Korea, life was really tough. In America, life is not as easy as if on a holiday depicted in Hollywood movies. There are a lot of obstacles and it was said they had some financial difficulties.

Will this be the case? Andy was a sensible boy since young. After school, instead of heading home he goes for his part-time odd jobs, to earn what he needs? Mowing lawns to earn some allowance like in the movies?

No. Little Andy would will be tidying the shoe cupboard, doing very boring things for a small boy! Since young, he was an understanding kid and when he became a singer, his greatest wish was to buy a big house for his parents. Finally!... Let’s reveal the answer! ZZANG ZZANG~ After working hard for ten years, he has the ability to do so!

But our Andy’s mother refused! Why? She dotes on her son who has been though a lot, and she does not bear to see him spend his hard-earned money like this. Andy’s tears welled up as he told us the story.

All of us are precious darlings to our parents. Yes, just like the lyrics, ‘Letting me forget all the pain, thinking of me every day and night’. Parents’ love has no boundary, and we all know it. Since young, Andy has been working hard to lighten his parents’ load, and what do we see? Filial piety. In Shinhwa, we see a singer with his powerful dance, and his cute HEART DANCE. But this time, we see him as a passionate husband, showing us a meticulous side of An-sobang. How will he create a legend in future? I’m now looking forward to it…

(SBS Real Game writer Lee So Yeon)

20080603102543106661ce2.jpg

Source: MONEY TODAY

Chin translation :蘑菇&ANDY THE WORLD

Eng translation: aimeepok@shinhwa.biz

Guest aindy

[Pic] 080604 Andy with Baby Girl 'SMILE'

THANK YOU.

080528holt2yy9pv9.jpg

credits:

On Pic + ND Enter + Shinhwa.biz + Shinhwa Philippines

i got andy's album from yesasia about 4 weeks ago and it has been on my playlist in my ipod on the repeat mode. all the songs are really good - and it is such a wide genre.... pop to jazz to shinhwa style. i am really impressed! i am thinking of ordering more to give away for b'day gifts!

way to go andy !!! great job on the album!

i got andy's album from yesasia about 4 weeks ago and it has been on my playlist in my ipod on the repeat mode. all the songs are really good - and it is such a wide genre.... pop to jazz to shinhwa style. i am really impressed! i am thinking of ordering more to give away for b'day gifts!

way to go andy !!! great job on the album!

Guest aindy

[08.06.05] [Diary] Andy, Us...

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

It's not even the rainy season...

but why it keeps on raining. Although it stops and continue repeatedly, but to avoid catching up a cold we should bring an umbrella out with us always!!!

Firstly about the weird rumors which has been passing around these days...ㅠㅠ

It reminds me of the tears which i had dropped during the concert when we make a deal/promise towards the future.

Remember what we had promised each other during the 10th anniversary concert?

Even time flies but we still believe everyone of you who had told us that you will wait for us...

And too we believe on everybody's trust on waiting for us. What i am trying to say is that people who can protect/to make SHINHWA going on is you all. Alright, i need to go practice a song with Dongwan hyung......

What it is? It's a secret ^^

Guest smr05

OH MY GOSHHH!!!!

the pic of Andy holding the baby girl is just soooo adorable!!!

its now my desktop wallpaper!!

thanks aindy sis for the picspam!!

Andy oppa is :wub:!!

Guest aindy

OH MY GOSHHH!!!!

the pic of Andy holding the baby girl is just soooo adorable!!!

its now my desktop wallpaper!!

thanks aindy sis for the picspam!!

Andy oppa is :wub:!!

right you are sis..

that pic is worth a thousand words..

it's my current desktop wallie.. :wub:

i stared at it for almost 5 mins and imagining Andy as a Daddy and the child is his real daughter..

:sweatingbullets:

god.. he used to be my baby..

now he's a namja..

Guest mzchoccie

[08.06.05] [Diary] Andy, Us...

THANK YOU.

It's not even the rainy season...

but why it keeps on raining. Although it stops and continue repeatedly, but to avoid catching up a cold we should bring an umbrella out with us always!!!

Firstly about the weird rumors which has been passing around these days...ㅠㅠ

It reminds me of the tears which i had dropped during the concert when we make a deal/promise towards the future.

Remember what we had promised each other during the 10th anniversary concert?

Even time flies but we still believe everyone of you who had told us that you will wait for us...

And too we believe on everybody's trust on waiting for us. What i am trying to say is that people who can protect/to make SHINHWA going on is you all. Alright, i need to go practice a song with Dongwan hyung......

What it is? It's a secret ^^

erm... there are rumours? on what? who?

Guest chimeraspunk

I read from somewhere else, I cant remember where, that there were rumours of Shinhwa disbanding circulating around. Put fans and the Shinhwa guys at unease. Dno who is the cause.

Guest aindy

all news regarding these rumours can can found at Shinhwa's Thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=90

Leader Eric, Dongwan and Andy have already spoken..

Shinhwa disbanding are just rumors!!

[08.06.05] [ND Notice] 6/6 KBS Music Bank Special Stage

THANK YOU.

Hi everyone

The music programme for this week will be KBS Music Bank on 6 June.

Entry for fans

Limited to everyone who has Andy's repackaged album

Please get in line to get your seat number after which you can enter the hall.

Of course, if you have already applied for passes, then we'll have more people in attendance.

**This week's special stage is a performance by Andy and Kim Dongwan

We hope that everyone will show your support^^

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<6/6 (Friday) KBS Music Bank>

1. Venue: KBS Hall

2. Time: Entry will begin at 5.30pm (the programme will start airing at 6.30pm)

Source: ND

Chi trans: wendyid@ShinhwaZzang.com

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest loving_D

special stage!! oh, have i waited for andy to do one! even better with dongwan. i suppose they'll sing propose and secret together. andy singing secret will be way hott. :w00t:

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

Andy & Kim Dongwan - Propose + Secret Special Stage on Music Bank (2008-06-06) [cashewmania] [67.9MB]

NEW files uploaded to wackycashew cb from June 4-11. Please download from there. Thanks! ^_^

Archived