Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

[080215] [News] Andy, claims that he is Bronwyn - Lee Minwoo's messenger

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

knjl4r35560202uy9.jpg

Shinhwa's Andy appeared in 'Beauties' gabble' and meet the ladies in the program.

Andy recently participated in KBS 2TV program recording.

On the day's recording scene, after the ladies knowing Andy is one of the SHINHWA member, thus had made a little chaos. Bronwyn who had made her confession to Lee Minwoo when on his appearance in the program last year, she asked Andy "How is Lee Minwoo doing?" and made him feel lost on his reply.

There was an episode where Lee Minwoo was the special guest, Bronwyn siad "I like Lee Minwoo" as an official confession to him. Then, when there is a SHINHWA member appeared in the program questions on asking on Minwoo's progression could not be avoided.

Facing on the question about Lee Minwoo's situation, Andy nervously replied "I've often heard Minwoo mentioning about Bronwyn, I will pass the word on Bronwyn's situation (to Minwoo)." and claims himself as Lee Minwoo & Bronwyn's messenger.

Source: newsen

Cn Trans: shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, love4andy.net, shinhwa.biz

[080215] [News] Andy on Manwon Haengbook,, "Money is the sweetest thing"

Debuted for 10 years and just recently had release a solo album, SHINHWA Andy said "Recently, I feel that money is the sweetest thing" had surprised everyone and turned to the pupil's topic and attention.

On 12th SBS Love FM "NamGongYeon's Go Real Radio' Andy went on a discussion with JeongHyun's hit song "Sweet' on air, When he was being question by the DJ on "What do you think is the sweetest thing is?" Andy replied "Without money, you cant taste/feel on anything at all. Money is the sweetest thing." thus had made an ocean of laughter in the studio.

Andy who is currently shooting on "ManWon Happiness" expresses his hunger. Then, Andy fans sent him fish rice ball, fruits, biscuit and so on like a buffet meal as a present. Andy in the program fill up his tummy and fully felt happiness.

Thanks to Andy fans, DJ NamGongYeon, guest KimJuHan, PakJeongHyun, PD PakSeongWon & the production team get to taste all the lovely food. NamGongYeon jokingly express "The fans sent so much tasty food to the studio we should also often invite the guest too."

Then Andy said that the sweeting matter is "When tired and lonely there will always be SHINHWA & parents by my side". Such direct and simple phrases had made everybody cheered.

Source:newsen&oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, love4andy.net, shinhwa.biz

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest V A L XD

OMG YES! I totally knew he was going to be on Manwon Happieness! ALL THOSE PRAYING AND WISHING CAME TRUE! Haha. I can't wait till Andy's episode of Chit CHat with Beauties air on KBS World.

But now I want to go feed him like crazy...haha My poor dear is starving!

Guest theLEGEND

I don't think Andy is going to be on Miraculous Victory & Defeat for this week. I've looked through the guest list and Andy's name is not there. Such a pity that they've edited the shooting part out too ><"

OOH.. He's going to be on Happy Shares Company! I've been waiting for him to be on that show and it came true! Looking forward to it~ :D

loving_D: Thank you so much for your efforts in organizing the first page. It's so neat and very updated~ ^_^

Guest love!melody

[080215] [News] Andy, claims that he is Bronwyn - Lee Minwoo's messenger

[080215] [News] Andy on Manwon Haengbook,, "Money is the sweetest thing"

hahaha! bronwyn is so funny! her love for minwoo (: LMAO i guess it was a bit awkward for Andy LMAO

oooooh! andy oppa's doing 'happy shares company'?? hehehe ^^ yay! i have always wanted to see him on it! (: finally~! LOL hehe 'money is the sweetest thing'?? LOL of course! after shinhwa dn your parents and friends ^^ and mmmmmmmmm~ bet the food was good (: shinhwa fans always send food to the members whenever they are doing hsc LOL (:

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Music Core (2008-02-16).avi [550.7MB]

Jewelry, Ha Dong Kyun, KCM, Joo & Wonder Girls (Sun Ye, Ye Eun), Brown Eyed Girls, J, Joo, Wax, Han Kyung Il, Andy, See Ya, 45RPM, Peter, Sung Je

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

Andy - Love Song on Music Core (2008-02-16) [cashewmania].avi [35.6MB]

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of the clubbox. Thanks! :D

All Artists - Opening on Inkigayo (2008-02-03) [cashewmania] [22.6MB]

In order: Park Ji Hyun, Sung Jae, Seon Ha, Sol Ji, Peter, Week, D.Bace, CB-Ha Dong Gyun, KCM, CB-Jewelery, Andy, Brown Eyed Girls, SeeYa, So Nyuh Shi Dae, Kim Hee Chul, Song Ji Hyo

Andy - Love Song on Inkigayo (2008-01-27) [cashewmania].avi [35.8MB]

Guest damifino

Andy will be the guest MC for Heechul on "Inkigayo" this coming Sunday even though he isn't scheduled to perform. Also, Andy will guest DJ for Kangin on "ChinChin" for the 3 days of the concert... 2/22-2/24. It seems he has become the Super Junior go to guy whenever they need someone to fill in. A couple of weeks ago, he filled in for Eeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Shindong as the guest MC of "Mcountdown."

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1136&ext=na

^^ translation for the article...

Source: Mydaily

Andy becomes Super Junior's savior, fills in MC jobs for Heechul and Kangin

Shinhwa member Andy, who is currently solo, becomes Super Junior's savior.

On the 24th, Andy will replace Super Junior's Kim Heechul, who will be performing in the group's first solo concert in the Fencing Stadium of the Seoul Olympic Park from the 22nd to 24th, as the MC for one day. Kangin who is the host DJ of MBC's radio program, "Kangin, Cho Jungrin Good Friends" will also be filled in by Andy during the three days of Super Junior's concert.

Andy has recently been busy promoting his single, "Love Song" and within busy solo activities he also agreed to fulfill requests by his juniors. Super Junior thanked Andy and expressed, "When no one could fill in for us, Senior Andy has agreed to help us, and we are really thankful." "Although Senior Andy isn't scheduled to perform in 'Popular Songs' this week he is still willing to MC for Heechul. Thanks to Andy we are able to fully prepare for the concert. We are touched by his warm heart."

Last month on the 31st Andy also filled in the MC jobs of Leeteuk, Shindong, and Eunhyuk at "M! Countdown" for one day.

Translations by miss scarlett @Asianfanatics (please credit if taking out)

wow!! he's the MC there again?!?!

can't wait to see him this Sunday.. :D

thanks for the news!!!!!!!!!!

[08.02.19] [Article] Reports on Andy Fan Meeting in China

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

Chinese media's reports on Andy Fan Meeting, which was held in Wuhan on the Valentine day 14th February: careful and passionate !

Interviewed on the 14th Valentine's Day to be held in Wuhan andy fanmeeting andy the Chinese media praised the passion and carefully.

Shinhwa's Andy FM in China, despite the traffic paralysis due to the bad weather, still attacted more than 1,000 fans across China, from Beijing to Heilongjiang, Hunan, Guangdong, Sichuan, and Dalian. According to Chinese internet media reports, "not only Chinese fans but also fans from Australia, very surprised at Andy's return, proved their enthusiasm".

China's Yangtze River Express reported as "It was Valentine day, but the South Korea's famous star Shinhwa's Andy and fans in Wuhan have spent the special day in an intimate way with extreme care. They made cake together and Andy also deliberately and cordially moved to the table in front of the stage to encourage the fans.

According to the representative of MG SHOW Beijing Branch, which is responsible for this FM, "Although we have so far hosted many Korean stars activities in China, we've never seen such a cordial contact and close dialogue as between Andy and the fans" - "Andy was very meticulous and kind to his Chinese fans, which has left a deep impression".

Source: Newsen & Oceans-six

Korean/Chinese: jojoyu7 @ shinhwachina

Chinese/English: LetSayEden @ shinhwa.biz

Guest pharmer

thanks for the infos!

It's been a while that i've read the chinese media praising foreign guests. Usually their saying "he has a dark expression... she's very demanding..."

so knowing that Andy was praised as one of the most cordial is pretty big! lolz but he's been known to be very nice and polite right?1

rock onn Andy!

Source: Newsen

Singer Andy reveals Eric's first reaction towards his solo album.

Andy recently appeared on KBS2's Star Golden Bell, and he commented, "Though it's a little lonely to be standing on stage alone now, but when the 6 of us are onstage together, it doesn't really make a difference if I'm there or not. At least now I'm happy that I can have the whole stage to myself." During the recording he kept showing his excitement by hogging the camera, much to the laughter of the audience.

Andy then said, "The members were all quite worried about my solo album, but they all like it now." When the MC asked, "Do all the 6 Shinhwa members really like it?" Andy then answered, "Eric sent me a text message, asking me 'Did you release a solo album as a joke? Is this for a gag show?', I felt really hurt", sending the audience into fits of laughter again.

Further fueling the atmosphere, Andy added, "During Shinhwa's activities, compared to the other 4 members, me and Eric weren't that familiar with our dance steps, so if we made mistakes on stage, we'd pretend that either we're hurt at the waist or the arms."

Catch Andy's witty comments on the broadcast of Star Golden Bell on 23 Feb at 5.20pm.

Chi trans: 打糕@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz (credit if taking out)

Guest love!melody

i love how andy seems much more confident and energetic! i guess the musical and the solo album did him wonders in expressing himself LOL before, he would usually just stay back unless someone asks him something but now, he seems to express himself a lot more on shows and he doesn't seem as shy! and he gets more air time then he usually does LMAO so proud of our andy oppa! andy oppa hwaiting! can't wait to watch 'happy shares company' and now 'star golden bell' (: and LMAO! Eric's comment on Andy's album. kind of mean but we all know they he's just kidding around with andy LOL and to tell you the truth, i just liked andy's album at first, but i didn't really like it, like it! but now, after continuously listening to his songs, i love it! LOL it kind of grows on you LMAO <3

ANDY's appearing everywhere !!! happy for him =)

Shinhwa member Andy and singer Tei both say that they have no social networks on variety programs.

When he made an appearance on KBS' Cool FM's Music Island, hosted by Tei, Andy was talking about the artistes who participated on his album when he said, "Actually I don't know how to get in touch with artistes, I have absolutely no social network when I appear on variety programmes."

At this point Tei also said, "I'm worse off, I don't have many artiste friends that I know well." Andy went on to add, "I heard that Tei has some artiste friends who you always keep in touch with, but other than Shinhwa members, I really don't know anyone else to contact. If not for the Shinhwa members, I really would descend into loneliness." Everyone in the studio was tickled by Andy's comments.

On the same program, when Andy heard listeners share their stories about their boyfriends looking too casual, he shared his own little story, "There was once when I was out with my girlfriend, and when she told me "You look like a poor man", and that really hit me hard. After that I began to put more effort into dressing up."

This program will be aired at midnight on 23rd Feb.

Source: sstvpress&oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

(credit properly if taking out)

======

Just because celebrities seem out and about... doesn't mean they have a bunch of friends ---> that's just the common thinking.... I'm not just saying this about Andy & Tei... but all celebrities in general... they have many acquaintances but, difficulties when having to make a close friendships. Think about it: 10 years of his life is displayed on TV.. that's not your normal everyday life like you and me... so when people say "wow i'm surprise he doesn't have any friends" or other similar comments... it's not that difficult to grasp. Sorry if this seems to be pointing fingers... or as an angry post.. i don't want it to appear that way.. I like Andy & Shinhwa, Tei and a lot of other celebrities... I just don't place them in a certain limelight or pedestal.

Archived