Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

Guest loving_D

^the single already came out...the album is coming out in january! :w00t:

kiyundy. i love the gifs you made. you made andy look even cuter. if thats even possible. :ph34r:

im really starting to like irrelevant imagination. at first i didn't because of andy's digitalized voice...but i really like the melody/tune of the song. such a happy feeling! i wish he would promote this song on music shows.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelix

[Real Pics] 071215 Andy At Korea Airport

No Hotlinking Allowed & Take Out With Exact Proper Credits

2003308700340085905_rs.jpg

2003395385355199366_rs.jpg

Credits : andynamu.co.kr + Love4andy.net

Guest CornFlake1430262937

IM SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH HIS SINGLE!!

OMG! andy can do it!! Andy did itttt ! yehh

it sounds so playful

i like the atmosphere around the melodies ar...

waiting for his full album

ANDY HWAIITING!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest angelix

[Notice] 071228 Booking Ticket of Andy Solo Concert

May Take Out With Exact Proper Credits

Hello!

This is ND Entertainment.

We will hold Andy’s solo concert to commemorate his first album release at DaeHak-Ro SH CLUB for six days from January 18th to the 23rd of 2008.

Andy’s solo concert has been prepared with a lot of thought from the beginning containing various contents to give you the fullest experience.

Your much interest and participation will be gratefully appreciated.

This concert will be held every second with interesting and unique theme.

Early purchase tickets are available at G-market website starting from 7:00 PM of January 2nd 2008.

Domestic customer is able to select designated seats through the link sites below and Overseas customer’s seat is taken by order or receipt.

When you make primary advance purchase Open, a seat of domestic and overseas fans is categorized.

Please keep in mind that the seats for both Domestic and Overseas customers are divided for the Early purchase tickets

Thank you very much.

1. Title : ANDY the first... Pretty Miracle for six days

2. Date : January 18th to 23rd (6 times for 6 days)

18 January 2008 Fri. at 7:00pm

19 January 2008 Sat. at 5:00pm

20 January 2008 Sun. at 5:00pm

21 January 2008 Mon. at 8:00pm

22 January 2008 Tue. at 7:00pm

23 January 2008 Wed. at 8:00pm

3. Place : DeaHak-Ro SH CLUB

4. Customer center: kalkas@gmarket.co.kr(E-mail)

5. Price : 50,000won

6. Booking For site: Click (2nd January 2008 Open)

7. Booking From(1st): 2nd January 2008 Mon. at 7:00 PM

* You should join to G-market members so that you reserve a ticket. Please join previously.

* G-market Register: Click

* 8. Sitting plan: Click

Credits : ND Entertainment + Love4andy.net

Guest devylann

thanks for the info on andy's concert!! i wish i could go... :( have fun to al lthe peeps whose going.. imma be sooooo jealous!! hehe... :) :) can't wait for his album to come out..

• 2 weeks later...

[Pic] 080102 Andy - Andy the First [Pretty Miracle] Poster Concert

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

edited with English Version Poster:

2004213110369549474rsih5.jpg

credits:

gmarket + Love4andy.net

========================================================

[080102] [Diary] Andy - In Concert Meeting~!

Do Not Take Out Without Exact Full Proper Credits

2002883429719383440rstw2.jpg

Happy New Year~!!! New Year greetings came too late????

I wish everyone is healthy and always happy and in good fortune..

I am currently working hard now on first album and concert preparations eagerly because of everyone's anticipation, I gain small strength ^^ but i'm very hard working and eagerly prepares and will promise a good performance~~

Just now... I am having a meeting about the concert!!!

Credits:

NDenter.co.kr (source) + angelix @ love4andy.net (English Translation) + http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums

==========================================

[08.01.03][ND Notice] Seatings ticket inquiry

Hi everybody,

This is from ND Entertainment

Firstly, towards ANDY's solo concert which had lately gotten much care and attention, we would like to say thank you.

On G Market Ticket's pre-order process there were a few mistakes being made, towards that we would like to make an apology.

Towards the matters which occurred during the pre-order process, please proceed to Solo Concert Ticket Pre-order Booth of GMarket for inquiry.

Tel number:02-3016-4332

Inquiry Time: January 2nd 10:30pm onwards/January 3rd 9am-7pm

To all who had successfully pre-ordered the tickets, we will send out all the booking confirmation out as soon as it's complete. For banking inquiry please contact the Advisory Service number (Tel 02-3016-4332) and we will give out another notice. (Cash must be bank in 7 days within the ticket was pre-ordered)

*1 person seating pre-order process occurred an amount mistake are due to G Market's system problem. About the mistake which occurred please proceed to G Market's for inquiry.

*Towards the break down of January 19th's concert ticket, we will fix it as soon as possible and will be back on the sales. To all who got gotten the mistake info please proceed to G Market for confirmation.

Currently all the seatings are almost in a sold out situation.

Just like what we had announce we will be continue with the 2nd sales

When everything is ready, we will hand out a notice.

Towards the pre-order system break down we hope that everybody will give your understanding towards the situation.

Really thanks!

Source:ND ENTERTAINMENT

Cn Trans:虫虫猪猪@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

==========================================

[08.01.03] [News] Tickets to Andy's first solo concert sold out within 5 minutes

200801030923077180yc4.jpg

The tickets to Shinhwa member Andy's first solo concert have been sold out within minutes of the start of the presales.

Andy's management company expressed, "We plan to hold 6 shows for Andy's first solo concert <Andy The First...The Beautiful and Extraordinary 6-Day Tour> from 18 to 23 Jan, and all the tickets have been reserved within 5 minutes of the release on 2 Jan."

After that they added, "Before the presales started, Gmarket (which is selling the tickets) set up an English website for the first time to deal with enquiries from overseas fans from Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia etc, thus all his Korean and overseas fans will be able to get the tickets."

Andy's first solo concert will be different from the Shinhwa concerts that he has been part of so far. He has chosen a smaller venue on Taehak-ro to interact better with the fans. Lee Juck and Big Mama have also held their concerts at this particular venue, SH Club. Andy's concert will have a different theme for each show.

Andy, who is currently wrapping up the recording for his album and rehearsing for the concert, said nervously after hearing about the tickets being sold out, "While I'm feeling nervous and under pressure, I'm also very encouraged and filled with strength now. I will begin the activities for my first solo album by spending a meaningful time with the fans."

Source: newsen & oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz

==============================================

[08.01.08] [News] Andy, first solo concert will be sold with 'SMILES'

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

20080107bb004wf1.jpg

On occasion of his first solo album, Shinhwa Andy receive his New Year present, and showed his brightening smile.

This month's 18th to 23rd, will be in Seoul University Road SH Club hold his first solo concert 'ANDY the first... 6 days miracle'. The concert ticket was sold out on the 2nd, on it's first day sales. A total of 6 concert, all the entrance ticket were sold out within a few minutes, the fans are greatly much looking forward onto Andy's solo album release at the mid of this month. Especially in Japan, China, Hongkong, Taiwan, Indonesia and so on other oversea fans keep sending in their inquiry of the performance, and the organizer felt dilemma.

Because Andy had a wish of "Having a close distance with the audience", on this first solo concert he did not chose a bit site to hold it but a small theater site for it. Andy's last year musical 'Music In My Heart', he's totally being swap away by the attraction of a small studio's charm. Andy express "I would like to once again experience with the audience having a close eye contact communication and also to spend the night closely with happiness. The concert tickets were all sold out news, i really felt happy upon it, too made me feel the burden of stress too. I will prepare a total of 6 concept title, one each for the concert, a very meaningful concert." In this coming up concert, Andy too will be performing his Digital Single songs, Music In My Heart's "Lies", and new ballad song "Hope after Hope" and so on programs.

Source:Ocean'sSix & SportsSeoul

Cn Trans:evmist@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

[08.01.11] [info] 'ANDY the first NEW DREAM' 1st Album Cover + Tracklist

May Take Out With Exact Proper Credits

2005654677321587770rsvn0.jpg

Album Release : 18 Jan 2008

Tracklist:

1. New Dream (Intro)

2. Love Song

3. Timing

4. U Turn

5. 바라고 또 바라고 (Hope After hope)

6. 우리, 사랑할까요? (Shall we fall in love?)

7. 얼굴 빨개졌다네 (Face's Color Turn Into Red)

8. 널 생각해 (Think Of You)

9. Never give up

10. 엉뚱한 상상 (Extraordinary Imagination)

11. 거짓말 (Lies)

12. Music In My Heart

Credits : Seoul Records, Leesmusic, Melon + angelix @ lovelydy. andynamu, andyfan, love4andy.net, http://shinhwa.biz/forums (English Trans)

oh! andy's new album is coming out next friday! can't wait! ^^

i'm anticipating it (: hehehe, and the album cover looks HOT! LOL

can't wait to see him promote. oh my! so exciting!

once eric releases an album/single, all the shinhwa members will have made a solo in music LOL

Guest V A L XD

I was wondering what happen to everyone in the other thread....haha

But yea! The album is finallyout! Hopefully the stores in ktown will have it next weekend!

Guest love!melody

I'm loving Andy's album cover. Shows a different side of him. Rather than the cute side of him, the picture portrays a more manlier, sophisticated, and ... hot! side of him LOL I cannot wait to listen to his album and hopefully he will be promoting his first album. And I'm wondering what type of music he will be singing. HipHop? Rap? And I wonder if he will be have dance performances. I still remember the episode of New Xman where he danced to JT's 'My Love' (i think it was) His apparel of his first album cover and his outfit from the performance are similar. And let me just say, it showed a WHOLE new wide of him. It was hot! And i think it went well with him. I think if he does some simple dance routine with a song, he will make it really big, even though he is big already ^^

Andy oppa, Hwaiting! And I hope he won't overwork himself. Seems like he will be very busy with this album and the promotions and right after that, the Shinhwa activities.

Guest V A L XD

HEY GALS, don't please don't order from yesasia.com. Yesasia is a Hong Kong based company and when you order from the site, Andy won't get any profit off of yesasia.

Please order Andy's cd off of Annyoung.com or other korean based companies!

Guest infinityyy

gah! i'm excited for Andy's first album! i was really impressed with his single that came out during the winter!

his album cover looks great and i love the concept ^__^

and omgoodess, TWELVE tracks of ANDY! :o<33

and thank you to those updating us on Andy's solo! ^_^

Archived