Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest babieblue545

When I was looking back on the thread a few days ago, it was amusing to see how much opinions changed since then. People were going around, freaking out about Robert being Edward and posting pictures of who they thought could be Edward.

After seeing that, I guess we shouldn't go snapping at people who speak their opinion, because just a while ago, we were all doing the same thing (and no one was snapping back at us about it). It does get frustrating that people keep bashing Robert. But who cares. As long as they don't argue and continue coming back to bash Robert and the other cast, then things should be alright :)

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was looking back on the thread a few days ago, it was amusing to see how much opinions changed since then. People were going around, freaking out about Robert being Edward and posting pictures of who they thought could be Edward.

After seeing that, I guess we shouldn't go snapping at people who speak their opinion, because just a while ago, we were all doing the same thing (and no one was snapping back at us about it). It does get frustrating that people keep bashing Robert. But who cares. As long as they don't argue and continue coming back to bash Robert and the other cast, then things should be alright :)

I completely agree with you. Back when we first found out that Robert had been casted for the part, I was so annoyed of the people that were against him playing Edward.

But now, I'm more annoyed of the people that are lashing out at the new people who don't think that Robert fits the part, even though they themselves used to think the same thing.

You guys should at least give the new people a chance to learn to accept Robert, since you obviously did, right?

Guest sweet_hunny

^I know but the thing is when they just don't follow along with the progress and just like to say things directly after seeing the cast on the first page and start flaming off just like that. I had no problem with Robert playing Edward (although he was not my first choice as everyone had thought).

Again, it's their opinions but they got to at least be a bit open minded. Stephenie gave the movie her blessing and she knows these characters far more than us because SHE created them.

Guest babieblue545

^I know but the thing is when they just don't follow along with the progress and just like to say things directly after seeing the cast on the first page and start flaming off just like that. I had no problem with Robert playing Edward (although he was not my first choice as everyone had thought).

Again, it's their opinions but they got to at least be a bit open minded. Stephenie gave the movie her blessing and she knows these characters far more than us because SHE created them.

Mhm, that is also true. I guess it was a little different a few months ago because it was just the starting point of when Robert was casted. And from the progression of things, it changed our opinion. I see what you mean by that. :)

I love Ashley's hair ! At first I didn't like that her hair isn't black, but it looks really good. And the clothes she is wearing is adorable, too.

Guest Dael.K

wow i have to come here more often

it's getting hard catching up!

(: thanks hanabi for sharing that picture!

i (too) love her hair and how much she resembles the alice

i had in my head while i read the book

also, im probably late but i like the new sig hanabi!

i really need to make a twilight sig. maybe i'll make it today~

ALSO, i really like everyone's signatures in here (haha)

sorry for writing nonsense

and people are sharing names! haha exciting! im elaine (:

Guest Dael.K

^ i was thinking the same thing

you have to have a certain face shape to look that pretty~

haha and i was also wondering

if there are any eric fans. (; since the

actor (justin chon) is pretty cute~

^ I honestly have never heard of Justin Chon until he was casted, but I do agree that he's pretty cute. (:

I'm not really an Eric fan though. I don't even remember an Eric in the books and I've read them more than once. x_x

Ashley is so pretty. I'm loving her hair too!

I can't wait to see how she is in the movie.

Guest babieblue545

^Eric wasn't really mentioned in the other two books. He was just the pimple faced guy who first introduced himself to Bella... and he glared at Mike a lot when everyone got together for lunch.

The fact that they combined Eric and Ben together is... weird. I don't know if Eric's going to end up with Angela later on if they do film the sequels.

Guest jessyjess

The fact that they combined Eric and Ben together is... weird. I don't know if Eric's going to end up with Angela later on if they do film the sequels.

Did they actually confirm that? I heard about that too but I wasn't sure.

Guest babieblue545

I thought they did, haha. My bad.

I read Twilightmom's interview with Justin. He thinks his character is combined with Ben.

TM: Has your character been meshed with Ben from the books?

Justin: Ummm....I think my character has been meshed with Ben....but not really. I hope that’s not too ambiguous.

Guest Dael.K

^ hahaha that whole conversation was fun to read

eric wasn't a big character but i have a feeling

im going to notice him alot more in the actual movie

justin actually came out in that movie

that was on the disney channel (im not sure of the title)

but it had brenda song, something wu

someone help me?

Archived