Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveprint

I just found out that they won't be filming Twilight at at R. A. Long High School anymore according to this article (but they're still using Kalama)! And they have added two new filming locations: Clackamas Community College and Madison High School! As well, it was said that: Filming at Kalama High School has been extended by four days, and will occur March 17 to 24, while school is in session.
"They plan to work 14-hour days," Barnett said.

Film crews will take over the lower high school parking lot, Barnett said, and part of the upper lot. The school's wrestling room will be used for a hospital room scene and gymnasium scene, Barnett said. Additional shots are expected to take place in the hallways and the regular gym, he said.

"I think there will be inconveniences, but it will be a good learning experience," Barnett said.

This winter, producers and the film's director toured R.A. Long High School and expressed interest in using the school's cafeteria, gymnasium and possibly some classrooms for the movie.

"I feared there was something going on," Principal Andrew Frost said, noting that facility-use applications were never mailed back to the school.

I don't know why, but reading stuff like that just gets me excited.

Guest iDOLLY

BAE: Do you think that you’ll continue acting for the rest of your life?

JC: I love acting and I really want to be able to continue doing that. But I also own a shoe store called Attic. It has two locations, one in Buena Park and one in San Diego, so I’m like a little mini-business man (laughs)! The website is attic2zoo.com.

This is totally random. haha.

But, his store was the one that provided Kaba Modern with their clothes on ABDC.

It was the episode when they were dancing to Lil Mama's song :]

Guest cook1ex3

WOWW thank for the interview hanabi(:

so many fansites i never ever heard about. hrmmph.

i loved interview with the vampire too! classic anne rice, the movie was horrible. hopefully twilight the MOVIE would deliever something new and classic.

GOOODNESSS

how are you all living through the anticipation? share me your secrets!

believe it or not, i'm reading fanfics of bella and edward. haha

Guest sweet_hunny

Well it was kinda obvious that Edi was Laurent (as well as we previously stated with the actors playing Renee and Charlie). UGH I hate the fact they're saving Jake for last (although he is the "cherry on top" :P!), I just really want to know if it's either Taylor or Gregorgy so I COULD FINALLY STOP PANICKING!!!! GAH!!

Guest surlespointes

BAE: Do you think that you’ll continue acting for the rest of your life?

JC: I love acting and I really want to be able to continue doing that. But I also own a shoe store called Attic. It has two locations, one in Buena Park and one in San Diego, so I’m like a little mini-business man (laughs)! The website is attic2zoo.com.

This is totally random. haha.

But, his store was the one that provided Kaba Modern with their clothes on ABDC. It was the episode when they were dancing to Lil Mama's song :]

Really? That's so random LOL maybe it's cause they're all from Irvine :P

I haven't been in this thread in ages. Has Jacob been revealed yet? Never mind!

Guest miss sweetie

I love Edi Gathegi. He was awesome in House. :D

He's not from House. Are you talking about Fox's House MD show? If you are, I'm pretty sure that isn't him. I think you've mistaken that guy for Omar Epps.

Back on topic, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE. I hope it will be really good!

Guest loveprint

Yeah, he was on house. He wasn't my favourite character out of the new ones, but I thought he was pretty awesome. hepunchedhouserofl.

I'm still betting it's Taylor. :P

Guest xrosee;

hahhaa, he was definitely on house.

played the mormon doctor, cole.

who got cuddy's thong =P

they need to release who's playing jacob!

although i despise him....

i still need to know!

Guest loveprint

Just thought you guys might want to read this. xD A cousin of a member of the Twilight Moms forums spotted some of the cast out having dinner. I thought the way she worded it was hilarious.

Cousin was at dinner on Saturday night with The Richies (I am not mentioning places because The VM said to be careful). The place she tells me about is SUPER NICE, and I could totally see them chillaxing there). Anyways, the server happens to be her friend and comes over while taking drink requests and says…So you see that table of five over there? Cousin and The Richies look, and the server says, they are in town for a movie. Cousin immediately perks up and asks what movie and the server says (and I asked her three times if she was sure) “some movie about vampires” all super nonchalantly, and after some more chit chat the server says “I have no clue who they are but the guy with the hat looks a little familiar.”

PEOPLE, the guy with the hat was freaking Peter Faccinelli, my cousin said she went to the restroom and got a good look at him and she’s sure it was him but his hair didn’t look right (she meant the blonde, since she only knows him as a brunette). And I tried to get her to describe the hat (using the description from the Rhonda and lynds pix?) and she was no help at all.

Anyhow, apparently Peter was there along with three other females that “did not look spectacular in any particular way” (yes, words from cousin) and another guy…(here it is) with a weird red dye job! Totally Rob but she had no pic for reference. DANG IT. And she said he was “messin’” with the girl next to him who looked average, dark brown hair, jeans and some Chucks (Kirsten???)! I asked her if they were touchy feely or just giggly and silly? But she stopped paying attention after 15 minutes.

I wish she did pay more attention. xDD

Guest cook1ex3

loveprint. awww why are you betting against alice?? hahah the wording was humorous. thanks for sharing!

LALALALA i can't believe the movie is..9? months away and all of us are this excited. haha it's awesome.

Guest EUNSHIHAE

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO MISSED IT

like i did....... <_<

Stephenie Meyer talks about "Robert Pattinson"

Stephenie Meyer is on a tour of Germany promoting "Eclipse", and at a recent Q&A session, she had some wonderful things to say about Robert (and Kristen's reaction to Robert, hehe).

4. Do the actors for the Twilight movie look like you imagined them?

I am really excited about I would say 95% of the actors which I think is a really good margin. Particularly I think they did a great job with Edward and that is the most important. It could’ve been a really bad thing but I had a chance to me Robert Pattinson and actually have a really involved conversation with him about how depressed Edward was in Twilight. And I have to tell you, I know there is a lot of people who didn’t like him right away and there is some who are still holding out for some other actors… uhm… I gotta say I’m not getting this whole Gaspard Ulliel thing, I’m sorry. But, uhm, when I got the chance to talk to him we were having lunch and we could see him walking up the road and his hair was already dyed red and he had that long black coat and you could see the people on the street kinda stopping and looking at him and thinking… and it wasn’t like “who is that?” it was more like “What is that?” *Stephenie says that in a really mesmerized tone* He doesn’t even really look human. I mean, he looked more like an Angel than a person. And he got such an interesting face and you sit there and talk to him you hardly know what to say. He would say “Why are Carlisle and Edward so close, they aren’t even real family” and I was looking at him saying “what is… what was that again?” *Stephenie does that in a really dreamy expression, kind of swooning* I think that he’s going to be amazing and that the actress who is playing Bella, uhm, you should’ve seen her when we were all together, he was over here and she was *motions to indicate Robert on one side, Kristen on the other* was like *shows the way Kristen adored/drooled over Robert* He is perfect, really, you don’t have to need to worry.

lols...Stephenie's in love with Robert Pattinson as much as i am too!!!!

i love that line she says about Gaspard! lols...

it seems like Kristen and Robert has awesome chemistry already!!!!

credit goes to: edwardandbella.net

you can also watch it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVAPQBPCJGI

Read Full Interview Here

Guest EUNSHIHAE

^^lols...really? i must have missed it then. i swear, you guys go so fast on this thread!! lols...

it's hard to keep up with you gals, i swear.

Archived