Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest lovejyk

whaaaaaaaaa

where did you hear his music? ..i wonder how his voice is :D

On his Myspace music page. He goes by a different name for his music (don't seem to recall what that was though). He had changed his Myspace profile settings to private after one of the Twilight fan sites posted a link to his Myspace (because before, no one really knew about it).

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crosshealchild

wow...thanks for the pic. They all look so cute!!! Taylor looks so shy in the first pic.....taylor looks really young compared to them. Then, there goes Rob again with his crazy hair do. hahahahaha

Guest easyascake

those pics are from cosmogirl yes? i'm so buying that! taylor looks waaay adorable in the first pic

did anyone watch kellan on 90210?

O.M.G Taylor looks SUPER adorable!!!!

and whew Robert.... TAKE THE TIE OFF!!! hahaha

awww Kellan really looks like the big brother that any girl would want....

i usually don't buy magazine BUT im totally going to buy this issue of Cosmo Girl...

SWEET I TOPPED A PAGE!!

NEW PIC OF JACOB!! WOW TAYLOR LOOKS SOOO MATURE!

i still don't like the wig that much.... i wish it was either his shoulder length or pulled back...

who cares if James has the same hair style... T___T

jacoboi1.jpg

^I LIKE HIS HAIR...

or i'm just getting used to it... ^^;

LOVE it~

HOLY MOLEY!!! those pictures from cosmo girl are HOT!!!

TAYLOR LOOKS SO ADORABLE! (super cute)

KELLAN IS PLAIN HOT. (as always...)

ROB IS SCRUFFY BUT DAZZLING...as always~~!!!!

I just got back from Forks and the Olympic Peninsula and highly recommend it to anyone wanting to get away from the city - IT IS GORGEOUS THERE!

Forks-folk are very nice and while in the same store where Bella went to buy her groceries, talk of Twilight was everywhere. The cashiers were talking about it, the customers, and though we felt shy about it, it felt nice to be in the place where Edward and Bella "live".

Have lots of catching up to do.

Guest jessyjess

OH CRAP. TAYLOR LOOKS TOO CUTE IN THAT SCAN.

I have a feeling that I'm going to pick up that mag now....

whaaaaaaaaa

where did you hear his music? ..i wonder how his voice is :D

I posted his song that was playing on his mypage like many pages back.

wow Taylor looks so cute when he's beside Kellan and Rob, just like the little kid that he is haha. i watched 90210 just for Kellan and it was pretty boring but if i tune in again it's gonna be for Kellan. From what little part of the scene they showed of Kristen and Rob in the leaves kinda reminded me of the meadow when she's feeling him up. i dont know but i kinda wanted that to be a meadow part where he's all sparkly and not in the crunchy leaves

^yay thanks for the clip jess! wtf? true blood? that sounds kinda lame, probably due to the fangs.

Guest jessyjess

^^ yea True Blood is a vampire show based on a series of books called Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris that airs on HBO

Guest swt_decadent

Sometimes I wish this is a series instead of a movie. At first when I see the trailer, I didn't like it since for me it look like its been cheaply made. But I warmed to it and I like Robert as edward. There's just part of the trailer that he look so awkward. I think they got all the Cullen right. I'm not sure if they got the Bella right tho. The actress face seems right it just somehow her acting is a little stiff plus she made Bella tomboyish.

Guest CONSTANCE

omgoshh taylor looks freaking CUTE in that pic! ah EDWARD TAKE YOU TIE OFF!!! <3 LOL

jessyjess --

do you think u can help me locate some of robert's songs? :( i cant seem to find it .. maybe my eyes are retarded

actually, nvm i found them :) thanks anyways! his voice is very unique lol

Guest prettynothings

I just got back from Forks and the Olympic Peninsula and highly recommend it to anyone wanting to get away from the city - IT IS GORGEOUS THERE!

Forks-folk are very nice and while in the same store where Bella went to buy her groceries, talk of Twilight was everywhere. The cashiers were talking about it, the customers, and though we felt shy about it, it felt nice to be in the place where Edward and Bella "live".

Really? Cool! I want to go there(: It sounds absolutely wonderful.

Guest sweet_hunny

Aww Taylor is sooo adorable! I seriously knew he should've been Jacob before the movie started production (well that's because I thought he looked liked a "mini Steven") but yea he soo can be my New Moon Jacob anytime (he's growing up nicely :w00t:!).

Thanks for those magazine scans Jess! GAH Kellan, Robert and Taylor really know how to work it and it's so cute that our wolfboy likes Enchanted :lol:!

Archived