Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spuddevaughn

Rob and Kristen just look so good together. It must be me but every time I see pics of them Kristen is always the one who leans towards Rob. You can also notice Rob's left hand...his palm isn't touching her arm. It's like he's not sure if it's okay for him to do that. It's just too bad that she has a BF....when Rob finally becomes a big star it might be more difficult to imagine them together with all the girls who will be after him.

img029.jpg

Guest sweet_hunny

Yea Rob and Kristen are really adorable! The thing is, if they were a real life couple, it's just their "chemistry" wouldn't be as intense simply because usually, real life couples don't tend to be believable when they're potraying things on-screen.

Guest spuddevaughn

I found another pic of Rob and Kristen in between takes. They seem awfully close..maybe it's because it's cold and they are up on a tree with only branches to support them. But look at that body language. If I was Kristen I would probably stop breathing right there.

robandkristensweet.jpg

^dang.now i really wish Kristen can break up with her BF.

JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURE.;D

I can only see sparks fireworks between their stares.and i probably couldnt breathe if im Kristen at that spot.xDD.

thanks for the pic.i wish i can go to the premiere.

Guest watermelon586

i think kristen and robert are perfect for these roles....

i really hope this ends up being good...usually book-then-movie things get messed up. Example: Eragon. If anyone wants to know how to ruin a book, that's it. The series is really good, but the movie was like, "what the heck is this?" i hadn't even read the book yet, and i could tell things were missing.

The best book-to-movie thing i've seen has been The Lord of the Rings. They did an AWESOME job with those, and most of the storyline from the book was kept intact. They should use the same people for this. haha

I just saw Rob's pics over at X17 online and from the looks if it he doesn't seem that wasted...LOL. But he is still looking mighty fine. I have to agree with a fan who said that Rob can definitely work that just-got-out-of-bed look.

More pics of Rob at the VMAs.

Look at that smirk..is that hot or what.. :rolleyes:

Rob's smoldering eyes.....

OHH goddddd ..

Rob looks soo sex .

He looks like he just got out of bedddddddddddddddddd ...

Yea the whole "teenybopper" appeal throws me off. Too kiddish and tacky.

I wished they gave Nikki a more elegant look than that, in the 1930s (

since she was created around those times

), I would've assumed she had the Rita Hayworth sex appeal in her clothing choices (since she was spoiled by her parents) and the whole Veronica Lake peekaboo hairstyle and make us pity ourselves when she basically owns it?

Yeahh I know eh ? She's supposed to be spoiled and mind blowingly perfect. That outfit doesn't really fit that . . .

What the hell is this? 363 pages for this?

By the dog.

Amazing how stupid people can sound when they don't know what they're talking about .

ASIAN VERSION OF TWIGHLIGHT....

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z16/sta...008calendar.jpg

HAHA JK

but if there was a asian version of edward i'd so pick jaejooong from dbsk :)

Word.

When Jaejoong give the "im so hot" glare... his eyes are soo mesmerizing.

And he is mindblowingly GORGEOUS and his features are pretty right for Edward .

I wan't a Twilight poster D: ...

PWAHAHAHAH RUPERT GRINT LOST A BET WITH FELLOW HP STAR ROBERT AND THE PUNISHMENT IS...............

READING TWILIGHT!

http://www.pr-inside.com/rupert-grint-a-fa...the-r804981.htm

Win.his reaction to know there's three more books in the series.xDD.

Me too.i wonder what the bet is about..lol.i can't imagine Rupert to be a Twilighter..cos im sure 99.999% of Twilighters all around the world loves Edward and since he's a good pal of 'Edward' ,wouldn't that be weird..?him knowing Edward is Rob...rofl.plus he's a boy/man.

its very very lame that the half blood prince movie thread ppl are cursing on twilight for no whatever reason.

Archived