Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest lovejyk

i kinda dislike how they didnt have a single composer do all the instrumentals

I think it would be hard for just ONE composer to think up of all the instrumentals. I don't think he'll be payed enough or have enough creative juices to sit there and compose EVERYTHING for the movie.

And it doesn't really matter anyways. Not just one person composes all the pieces for any films anyways.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jessyjess

omg, they look totally cute in costume. i wonder how rob will look like. i wonder what time period that clothing is.

It takes place in the 1930's. And as well someone confirmed that the reason as to why the native americans are there is because they are shooting the treaty scene with the Quileute's so that guy is possibly playing Ephraim Black.

Guest tknoodles

^i thought most of the time 1 composer makes all of the music for the movies like Howard Shore for lord of the rings or Hans Zimmer for the intrumentals for the lion king. They should totally get one these two composers. they're genius.

Guest lovejyk

^i thought most of the time 1 composer makes all of the music for the movies like Howard Shore for lord of the rings or Hans Zimmer for the intrumentals for the lion king. They should totally get one these two composers. they're genius.

Oops, I guess I didn't know that sometimes one composer does compose for the whole movie. Sorry about that =(

But Twilight is a low-budget film isn't it? Eh, I don't know. I guess I'm just ignorant and dumb and making dumb and ignorant comments =(

Guest iwuvyou

i heard so much about the book!

my friends are obsessed with edward i don't know why? haha

maybe he's.. good looking? LOL i don't know. but yeah

i thought about reading the book myself. would LOVE to see the movie. can't wait.

Guest 105♥126

^ wow, that IS cheap.

haven`t posted here for a few days.

i`m so glad Twilight sets are back again ;D

Kellan looks so amazingly hot in the new pictures, and i do agree that Nikki`s wig and hat sorta ruins the whole outfit.

also looking forward to seeing more Taylor~

Guest sweet_hunny

Yea the added scenes will probably showcase the little details we remember like the first time the Cullen clan was in Forks before Alice and Jasper.

I've always thought Nikki had a more "haughty" type of look (probably because of her roles) but you can tell she's a sweetheart and does break out a smile a lot :).

I don't know how much Summit invested in Twilight, all I know is they give a moderate budget that's around 30 - 80 million for films. I would've expected a higher budget for Twilight but it depends on how the film does. They'll definately give a higher budget if the film succeeds.

Guest 1S0ULL

They aren't using Rob's lullaby D: ...................... boo .

LOL . They re-did the bedroom kissing scene (;.

Better be good LOL .

LOL those costumes are adorable ! .

They aren't using Rob's lullaby D: ...................... boo .

LOL . They re-did the bedroom kissing scene (;.

Better be good LOL .

LOL those costumes are adorable ! .

No, they aren't using Rob's Lullaby BUT they are using some of his music as insert songs throughout the movie.

Guest vi4vi2002

I was a little disappointed that they are not using Rob's song. Hopefully, they will still add it in the soundtrack.

Guest keirasketch

lol mannnn I'm going to be at the midnight premiere totally decked out in black (not nasty trashy goth though) hahaha I'm so excited for this that it's weird!

One thing that worries me is that how they aren't using ANY CG for this film... hmmm......... superpowers and superspeed without CG should be interesting.

Guest jae!fany

LOL I looked at the rest of the pictures, and he's a bit TOO pale for me, but i LOVE how he looks in the clothes. <3 He's looking goooooood.

Guest CONSTANCE

HOLY CRUD! HE LOOKS AMAZINGLY HOT ... AHH /)_(\

i seriously died bajillion times too D;

i LOVEEE how kellan hugs and smiles! definately has an awesome personality!

man twimoms are so lucky .. meeting them everyday.

ill probably faint if i met rob *_*

ah rob! he seriously rocks that 1930s look!!!!!!! <3

This message was posted on EW.com and IMDB

I actually got to go to the re-shoots yesterday at the soundstage. The lullaby scene was amazing and the song is beautiful!! Robert learned it right on the spot. He is so talented. They also did a re-shoot in Valencia that I happened to bump into with Bella, Alice, and Jasper pulling up to a hotel. They wanted to get a different angle. Anyhow, so fun and amazing to see my favorite book come to life!!

yes, Rob is so talented! :D

Archived