Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest jessyjess

Uh Kristen is a natural Brunette (I'm one of her fans so yea). She had light brown hair but it gradually grew darker.

Yea I thought so! She had like really light brown hair in Panic Room.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone heard of this story about Robert on the Set of Twilight?

from purplelyna: at Twilight Moms

My source gave me a piece of very delicious adorable information, about a very funny incident on set!.. Heres was my source had to say...

Rob is supposed to be quite athletic, right? Okay, well, he is. We were rehearsing a scene where he's running and there was this cord that was lying in the middle of the road. Now, remember, Rob is very agile and he's definitely /not/ clumsy, but he tripped over this cord and stumbled.

We all laughed and he had to start the run again. The next time, he stumbled over something else (a crick?) and we had to redo it /again/. The third time, this girl, Lisa, who works with stage directions was yelling,

"Go left, Rob! Left! Left!"

He went right and then he stopped, looked back at us, and said,

"I give up!!!"

http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.org/s...-set-t4589.html

haha i thought that was the most funniest thing~!

Guest babieblue545

Uh Kristen is a natural Brunette (I'm one of her fans so yea). She had light brown hair but it gradually grew darker.

:huh: that's Billy? Well since Charlie is played by Billy Burke, we all had to expect that Billy Black would be played by someone close to his age although I'll always think of Dennis Quaid and Graham Greene will still be my Charlie and Billy.

Don't you think Gil Birmingham looks a little young? I don't know if it's just me or not. I always imagined Billy to be a little older and Charlie to be a little younger, haha (I think it had something to do with Charlie marrying young and whatnot... and it just stayed in my head).

Don't you think Gil Birmingham looks a little young? I don't know if it's just me or not. I always imagined Billy to be a little older and Charlie to be a little younger, haha (I think it had something to do with Charlie marrying young and whatnot... and it just stayed in my head).

maybe they'll add a bit of makeup

to make him look a bit older...

i mean he's still a werewolf so doesn't that explain his young looks?

Guest sweet_hunny

Uh that's what I meant that he looked a little young. When I said close to his age, I was referring to Charlie played by Billy Burke since he's pretty young as well -_-.

:lol:! AHAHAHAHA! Robert is definately getting more lovable each time! If they do have a blooper wheel on DVD (which they should), I hope their little blunders are top notch :P!

Guest loveprint

Thanks for the interview. :D I haven't read it yet, but I will when I get home. (:

And if you guys are interested, there's a whole bunch of Twilight topics in the Other Celebs Photos section. You'll see them if you go through enough pages. I tend to stay away because they're filled with negative comments. And they're very late on the news. But just in case if you guys are interested.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

^i don't think the movie is going to be great since books that have been turning into movies haven't turned out so well, but i'm still excited for the movie.

dang, that's exactly how i pictured jacob's dad

^i don't think the movie is going to be great since books that have been turning into movies haven't turned out so well, but i'm still excited for the movie.

dang, that's exactly how i pictured jacob's dad

^ you have to have a bit of faith in the actors and the director...

*crosses fingers* its another fear that i have, that this movie would become one of those B rated movies... @_@

Guest donghaestalker

i always come into this thread with a W O W.

thanks Nina for answering my question several pages back (:

and also to Jessy, both of you always brighten up my days with twilight updates :D

kristen is so so so beautiful, i love her hair esp the color.

rob is still hot as usual, his smile is so attractive

Gil fit Billy Black perfectly for me. hehe

ahhhh. 9 more months to december!! yeah (my bday and my final exam ends on dec too)

When my friend fist told me about the book, I went and reserved it at my school library right away, yes all copies were already out. It was an instant hit. I had to wait about a week before getting it but I couldn't wait so i just stole it off someone .. borrowed, and read it. OMG, and it has to be my fav book right now. And, the forth book is coming out in August. Can't wait!

Back to actual actual topic.

Weren't too impressed with the actors/actress chosen. But, they've grown on me now. Can't wait for the movie to release, promised my friend we'd watch it on the first day of release.

Guest SM Town

I don't think she's a natural blond since you can see that her roots are darkish and her eyebrows gives it away as well.

edit. wait..now i'm confused. i just noticed the dark roots...

haha dont worry guys i have plenty of naturaly blonde freinds that have dark roots..

i asked them why its dark and they said its just like that and then it naturally turns blonde as it grows outt.

and yeah they have brown eyebrows too. if they had blonde eyebrows, that would suck because

then it would be nearly invisible. lol

Archived