Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest babieblue545

^What do you know! We have the same names :)

I thought one of Kristen's best trait were the color of her eyes. But I like that the eye color of Bella's is being taken into consideration. There's so many they're putting into detail.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jessyjess

^^ I actually don't like my name since it's so friggin common (and there's so many Jessica Lee's out there as well) so instead you guys can call me Jessy instead :P

Guest sweet_hunny

Lol! Call me Linda (so common with Asian girls :lol:!). Well I kinda already knew about Kristen being "brown eyed" and I guess they wanted to stay true to Bella's physical appearance.

Guest loveprint

So now that we're all acquainted... xD

That's actually somewhat how I imagined Billy. :D Actually, now that I look at it again, kiiind of. When I first saw the pic I was like 'hey, that's so Billy'.

Anyway,

Thanks, Jessy. (:

Wait, Kristen's wearing brown contacts? Doesn't she normally have brown eyes? That's what I've always thought. Does Bella have brown eyes? xD I can't remember.

Either way, Kristen is extremely gorgeous <3

That's Billy? Awesome, lol. I can already see his character in him ~ ^^*

So at this point, everyone's character has been revealed, right? Man, December better come soon because it's so hard to wait for this movie to release~! These updates really save me (:

Guest jessyjess

^^ This is Kristen's natural eye colour.

in_land_women022.jpg

Bella does have brown eyes so I'm glad that they took the smallest details into account!

Guest jessyjess

^^ I don't think she's a natural blond since you can see that her roots are darkish and her eyebrows gives it away as well.

Guest scorsagian

^ Hey billy black doesn't look bad, I think he fits the bill, I just imagined Billy Black to be a little bit older.

Guest fakeplastictrees

I don't know if it was answered before but..

Will they be changing any parts in the movie from the book?

If yes, which parts?

Thanks for the new pictures =D

Wow, that's exactly how I imagined Billy :lol:

Guest babieblue545

^They should be. It is expected because they can't fit all the scenes in the movie... Or they will most likely tweak a scene a little bit or add another scene for more depth, I guess. And all I definitely know is that they're adding a fight scene between Edward and James.

Guest cook1ex3

WOAHH nicee(:

billy looks like the billy i imagined.. haha

i cant wait for the lapush characters to come up.

but of course.. the damn movie is first on my list!

WOOT WOOOT

we're on page 81 girlies(:

Guest xSHADOW

Hmm so Kristen will be wearing brown contacts?

I wouldn't have mind if she kept her natural eyes, I think they're quite pretty :blush:.

I can't wait till December ^^!

^ Well, in the book Bella had "chocolate brown" eyes. ^^

Like everyone else, I think it's great that they're paying attention to detail.

I also agree that guy fits the Billy.. if that's even possible. haha

We're already 19 more pages until 100.. and the movie comes out 9 months from now!

I really can't wait for a teaser trailer~ :w00t:

Guest jessyjess

And all I definitely know is that they're adding a fight scene between Edward and James.

Yup! We've all seen the picture!

Guest sweet_hunny

Uh Kristen is a natural Brunette (I'm one of her fans so yea). She had light brown hair but it gradually grew darker.

:huh: that's Billy? Well since Charlie is played by Billy Burke, we all had to expect that Billy Black would be played by someone close to his age although I'll always think of Dennis Quaid and Graham Greene will still be my Charlie and Billy.

Archived