Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest loveprint

^

Teaser trailers usually come out 6-7 months before the movie comes out soooo. :D They're not too much, but heck, it's Twilight, and I'm up for anything. Special effects and all that jazz don't have to be done for teasers to come out so sometimes you can pick out little things that look odd or out of place. So that's why they come out so early. I can't wait for it. <3

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jessyjess

^^ Hahahaha that girl is our "insider" over on LJ and she calls my LJ friend on her updates of her trip. We made a scrap book for Kellan and we're just waiting for her to give it to him!

Guest vi4vi2002

Wow!! I love how they are keeping lines from the story. :D

I also want to see the actors and actresses getting together. That would be cool.

Rob is so hot. :D

It's kinda disturbing that the moms are saying "I almost wet myself." xD Oh gosh I would not want to hear that from my own mom.

There's some kinda rumor going on on IMDB. Supposedly Rob keeps flirting with Kristin's double even though she told him she had a boyfriend and also to stop. This was all said by someone who claims to be the double's friend in real life.

Rob is so hot. :D

It's kinda disturbing that the moms are saying "I almost wet myself." xD Oh gosh I would not want to hear that from my own mom.

There's some kinda rumor going on on IMDB. Supposedly Rob keeps flirting with Kristin's double even though she told him she had a boyfriend and also to stop. This was all said by someone who claims to be the double's friend in real life.

^ i think that when people especially celebrities are friends or close with the opposite sex...

people would always read that as maybe flirtation...

i won't believe it until there is REAL proof that he is flirting or is interested in this double...

Guest peeaye

i love how the extra off to the right side is making a constipated face xD, and wow that autograph on TM o__o. and i thought my sloppy handwriting was bad. HAHA. i think it said, lots of luck? lots of love? lots of something. (watch me be totally off.)

Guest sweet_hunny

Aww lucky extras get to met Stephenie! Man so many updates and the movie still not out :lol:! Us Twi-hards are such dedicated fans.

Guest jessyjess

Thanks so much loveprint!

And here's a picture of Kristen the set! She's wearing brown contacts! I want to have hair like hers :(

IMG_6515.jpg

Guest loveprint

You can call me Nina. I'll be in this thread for a while.

We haven't seen enough of Kristen, I feel. It's all been about Rob. xD She looks very pretty. :D

Guest jessyjess

^^ hahahah yea seriously, I've been in this thread since like the beginning so you guys can just call me Jess

I want to see more pictures of Kristen!

Archived