Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest jessyjess

^^ Oh yea because they are rerunning the OC on Much. I know that he was in the OC (even thought I've never watched the show) and I was hoping that I would catch him on just to see him and I WAS flipping to Much back and forth too today <_< BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But I did see screen caps of him on it~

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jessyjess

^^ hahaahah yea I know but still!

Am I the only one that wish the actors and actresses would hook up? Jackson & Ashley Robert & Kristin Kellan & Nikki. Lol

I don't since that means I won't get my chance with Jackson or Kellan! :P

Guest sweet_hunny

^ HAHAHA :P!

Anyways, I have quick updates on some stuff from what I heard may be true or rumors. The reason Twilight film has Kristen's double around because KS can only film for a couple of hours because she is not 18 to be premitted to work a lot of hours filming.

^ I was wondering why they had a stunt double for her, lol. But whoa, I can't believe there's an age minimum to be able to film for long hours. I never knew, haha.

But no, A_ok - You're not alone~! I want all of those pairings together too~! ^^*

And to think, we haven't even seen them together on-screen yet.

Random thought, but I want to see updated pictures of Taylor ~ T.T I'm so curious on how much he might have matured since those pictures of him in Shark Boy, xD

I hope they call him in soon so that we can see him on the set w/ the others.

Guest jessyjess

Random thought, but I want to see updated pictures of Taylor ~ T.T I'm so curious on how much he might have matured since those pictures of him in Shark Boy, xD

I hope they call him in soon so that we can see him on the set w/ the others.

Well we probably won't be seeing pictures of him until they start filming the La Push scene since that's the only part in Twilight that he comes in.

Guest babieblue545

Here's a picture of him during his Sharkboy days:

The_Adventures_of_Sharkboy_and_Lavagirl_in_3-D.jpg

And here he is now (I think. It was the last page of his event pictures, so it must be new):

taylorpg3.png

^ Credits:

http://www.taylorlautner.com/

If you were talking about pictures on the scene, yeah... I'm hoping they'll be good, too, haha. He hasn't changed that much. He just grew a heck of a lot.

the double looks a lot like that girl from Even Stevens..i dunno if you guys know that show. hihihi...she's quite pretty too. i think the reason why rob hangs out more with the double than the actual bella is because of the age gap. isnt she a lot younger than robert?

personaly i think kristen stewart looks great but when she stands next to robert..you'll see that robs gorgeousness makes her look average. and i think its really great since in the book i dont think bella is actually bad looking... edward read every guys mind and i really pictured bella to be okay looking but kinda awkward. i know krsten can do the bella awkwardness when i saw her movie "speak".

i watched OC before and i really thought jackson rathbone was so hot there but i had no idea who he was cause i was more obsessing on adam brody..anyway...off topic. hehehe..

anatomically,wrist is part of the hand so yeah.discussion close on that.

and about that stalking..yeah, it really does creep me a lot. i wonder how the stars think about the people who stalk them. they could act cool and everything but we dont know what exactly they're thinking. and i may sound so like a big hypocrite but the pictures are really whats making me obsess(more in a bad way) hihihi.. i dunno if i've been this anxious to watch a movie ever in my life.

i may sound like a compete wacko here but owaaa! i dreamt of seeing robert pattinson!! i wish it could happen in real life. :(

^ Really? Mature is good, haha. Thanks for letting me know~! I'm excited to see him on the set simply because Jacob has recently become my favorite character ~ ^^*

tengxanxan - They're four years apart. Not too bad. And awww, I want to dream of Robert~! T.T I'll think of him tonight as I go to sleep. Maybe that'll work, haha.

babieblue545 - Thanks for sharing that recent pic~! I think he definitely looks older. And I find him really cute there too, xD (even though he's a year younger...) Our Jacob Black <3

Well we probably won't be seeing pictures of him until they start filming the La Push scene since that's the only part in Twilight that he comes in.

Don't forget the prom scene at the end~! ^^* Unless they cut that out...but why would they? T.T and if I remember correctly, I think Jacob goes to Bella's house at one point in Twilight w/ Billy? They'll probably take that scene out though - I don't think it was that important, lol. Except for the fact that it showed that Jacob was a BIT interested in Bella at that point.

Guest cook1ex3

hahaha sharkboy still has his baby face.

and goodness- rob.

it's not the fashion i imagined edward to be in, but i really like it.

thanks hanabi(:

I don't know if it's because I hang out in this thread too much or what, but Robert has really grown on me.

:) I used to think "Oh look, it's the guy who played Cedric Diggory". Now I can really see the Edward. I love his clothing style o_o (thanks, hanabi ^^)

He hasn't had any major role in a film really so I can't exactly judge him, but with this role I really hope he gets more acknowledged. After all, he was picked by his acting skills.

I'm really excited for a trailer which should be coming out in a few months.. right? :D

Guest babieblue545

Ehh.. I'm not digging the grey hoodie under the shirt he's wearing. I liked his other outfit much, much better. Maybe it's the shade of grey that I don't like. Most of the time it is good style, just not that one.

Guest scorsagian

DANG :blink:. I might have to start calling him Edward more than Rob :lol:!

OMG seriously, my friends and I already calling him that. "what's the update on Mr. Edward Cullen?" lol

seriously I am going to stalk this thread so much!

Guest DarkAngelInLove

OMG Robert actually looks good. With everyone beating him down, I was expecting something less, but hey, he's actually hot!

I'm kinda waiting for Taylor's updated pictures so I know what he looks like now.

Guest Dael.K

^ haha robert really does.

and i can't wait for the updated taylor pictures as well.

ixbebe. you just made me realize

that the trailer of the movie

comes out like a month before the movie does.

now i have something to look forward to

before the actual movie comes out :D ty!

Archived