Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest jessyjess

^^ I am too but it's the last book and all of the unanswered questions will be finally answered!!!

damn.

i think i'm gonna pick up some of those books next time i'm at indigo (thank god for irewards!)

*sigh. can't wait till BD is out.

let alone the movie!

I with I still had my irewards card!

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be perfectly honest I'm more excited for the movie than Breaking Dawn. I don't know why. I just really want to see how they will end up making the film and to see the book in live action. *sigh*

Seriously? I'm so more excited for the book! XD

The only thing keeping me distracted right now is school, but once that's done I'm going to be going crazy with impatience!!

Guest xrosee;

^^ I am too but it's the last book and all of the unanswered questions will be finally answered!!!

I with I still had my irewards card!

the movie's just an added bonus for me, just to see how the rest of the world sees the characters.

but for me its breaking dawn > twilight movie.

i can do without the movie, just because in my mind, there is NO WAY IN HELL they can match the movie to a T. they'll add stuff, remove important days/quotes, and completely E F F it up.

hahaha, irewards comes in handy, dude! chances are, when BD comes out, it'll be a best seller, meaning i get 40% off, and i think it's with the additional 10% you always get..... awesome! =D

Guest jessyjess

^^ my dad didn't want to renew his irewards card =<

But I still have a gift certificate that my friend gave to me from Indigo so I'll probably use that for the book!

Guest xrosee;

^ -- $25/year dude!

have you been in lately?

every single computer says, "PRE-ORDER BREAKING DAWN HERE!"

lol, and loser me took a picture of it =D

Guest jessyjess

^^ HAHAHAHA NO! I haven't had the time even though I like like 10 mins from an Indigo. AHHHHH! I probably won't beable to preorder my copy until after finals in May!!!!

AND I can't believe that you took a picture of the computer! HAHAHAA. You're too cute!

So random but where in TO so you live? I live downtown.

Guest xrosee;

i pre-ordered but i might just cancel it.

last time i pre-ordered harry potter, all my friends who DIDN'T pre-order got their grubby little hands on it before I did.

so i definitely don't wanna risk that~

Guest jessyjess

^^ WHAT?! How is that possible? I preordered my copy at the store for HP and picked it up on the day of!

Guest xrosee;

let's just say i fully hated indigo for the week.

damn.

talking about the movie is getting me hyped again =D

Guest xrosee;

oh well.

i absolutely refuse to NOT get my hands on BD once it comes out.

ditto for the movie once it's out on DVD.

Guest babieblue545

^You should just go to the store two weeks after the big sell-out. Or order after it comes out so you don't really have to be disappointed that it didn't come out on the day that it is released.

I wonder how the sales of Twilight will be when the DVD comes out... :wacko:

Guest xrosee;

^ -- 2 weeks AFTER?

hahaha, i highly doubt i'll do that.

i got my hands on the last harry potter book the day of, mainly because there was such a huge hype for it and they had stacks and STACKS of books.

i guess i'm praying for the same sort of situation with BD.

the sales probably depends ENTIRELY on the movie when it comes out.

but chances are, i'd still buy it for commentary & interviews.

Guest jessyjess

This is sOOOOOO random, but I'm currently watching Stardust now and I was thinking this guy would be a pretty good Edward. HAHAHAHA. Well maybe it's just me. He's apparently also playing Prince Caspian.

Ben_Barnes_309.jpg

Ben_Barnes_312.jpg

Guest jessyjess

^^ thanks for the news but I kinda figured she would be playing Bella's mom since when they announced the other cast I couldn't picture her to play anyone else.

Oh and I found more set pictures!!!

DSC00185.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

Twilight016.jpg

Hey Hanabi,

I think your idea for a Edward is quite good. A little late but good choice since we've got Rob.

Robert is going to have to really act well to convert people to liking him. He's going to have to live, breath, eat (Lol drink blood) sleep (Vampires don't sleep) and be Edward. Rob you've got a heavy burden on your shoulders, all I can say is I wouldn't like to be in your position. Gook luck to you mate!

Also the actress playing Bella's mom is exactly how pictured Bella's mom. Interesting that a supporting character like her is only one I deem nearest to what I pictured. The Irony.

Guest babieblue545

^All the actors are going to be put into pressure (Rob the most). This novel means so much to a lot of people, so there's going to be a lot more expectations for each actor from the fans. I'm going to have faith that they're all going to do a wonderful job.

Guest colorstoobright

^^ thanks for the news but I kinda figured she would be playing Bella's mom since when they announced the other cast I couldn't picture her to play anyone else.

Oh and I found more set pictures!!!

I know it's obvious. I was just confirming.

The school looks creepy with all the lights off, haha. Ah, you should also say you got those from Twilight Moms. :x

Guest sweet_hunny

Aww Ben Barnes. I've always thought he could be more of an Emmett type for some reason and also Edward :lol:.

It was kinda obvious Sarah would be cast as Renee because she sorta does resemble to Kristen. Hmm why are they announcing Jacob? He is a major character but Twilight is just a minor role that isn't a big deal (until New Moon and Eclipse of course).

Archived