Twilight The Movie

Guest yurikah

Guest johnnifer

OKAY, i totally agree that Gaspard Ulliel should totally play Edward but i guess if Robert Pattinson shaved his stubs, and did his hair, he'll look really hot. IM SO EXCITED <3

--Jenn Ly

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babieblue545

So apparently Cam Gigandet has been casted as James!

http://community.livejournal.com/twilight_book/563171.html

He is way too handsome to look evil. It just doesn't strike me as someone who would have the urge to track someone. There's also the fact that James is described as a vampire who isn't as beautiful as the others. Maybe if he really is James, make-up should do the job :P And hopefully, his acting will deliver also !

Guest tiffanitrix

So, they're saying that Cam Gigandet is gonna play either Carlisle/Jasper/Emmet

I think he may be Carlisle, and he is way more hot than Edward xD

^ I've got it from a LJ without source (ontd_twilight), so i dont know if it's real or not.

And about the Eric casting...i kind of like the like, and I love Angela's choice! :D

who plays angela?

and isn't james supposed to be evil looking? i was sort of imagining cillian murphy as james. cam is much too nice looking. he'd make a perfect Carlisle.

aww well. :/

Guest dying1004

oh wow! so i looked up kristin's imdb thanggg. and she was the main character in Speak, that lifetime movie. i didn't think she was particularly beautiful in that movie... but then again, makeup cannn do wonders. hahah

I think Robert Pattison is a great choice for Edward.

Anyone who has seen clips of his acting in the TV series 'The Haunted Airman' will know what I mean!

omg i am reading the book right now and i absolutely love it!

the actress who is playing Bella seems perfect as in look wise.

i just hope the movie doesn't suck. D:

Guest ginaaax3

i love the books & can't wait for the movie

BUT

are they making one movie with all the three books put together?

O_O i seriously hope not.

iono if this was post before:

On February 7, 2008, it was announced by MTV movies that Anna Kendrick has been cast as Jessica Stanley and Justin Chon as Eric Yorkie, both classmates of Bella and Edward.

On February 8, 2008, it was mentioned in an article on The Hollywood Reporter's website that Cam Gigandet, famous for playing Kevin Volchok on The OC, has been cast as James, the story's main villain.

it's from wikipedia...

ohhh cam...

wasn't he that volchok guy in oc?

hahah

he..

was

HOT.

one of the reasons why we continued our oc marathon in the summer hols (:

james was blond though?

urgh i dno't know anything anymore...

flipping physiks is rolling in my head.

--Ti

Guest StephysCooLBeans

so does anyone know where in exactly the series they say Ben is asian? i'm just curious because i seriously don't remember reading about any asians.

Archived