W'sup ya'll =D

Guest CpSeoul

Guest hulie-oh

I like your twist on the original in the beginning.

Hmm, you're singing is too smooth for this song. You need breaks. How you sing it seems like you're not a very talented person. Perhaps even a bit bored. You need more attitude.

Guest alicechan

^ "you're not a very talented person"

That wasn't nice to say. Anyway, You have a real soft and soothing voice, this song doesn't really suits with your voice (but your voice is awesome) maybe you should try to sing K or some other male singers :] I pretty much enjoyed it though, Can't wait to hear the full version of it.

--JENNY

Guest ~*BaybeE*~

i like it~ i see what u guys mean about his voice being soft...but all in all i think u have an awesome voice!! your other songs are real good too :)

ahhh!! i remember you!!! i missed your voice, lolz. Just a little while ago, i was trying to find your clips again but i didn't know where to look! As other people stated previously, your voice is really smooth. I like it. =)))

Guest tinasarangg

welcome back ^^*

we missed your voice.

ah. sexy voice. i love your intro.

some say your song don't fit this song, i disagree.

neyo too himself have a rather soothing voice.

i think you can work on your emotions though...nicely done =)

sing the whole song please!

Welcome back! I think this song fits your voice - the only thing it lacks is some emotion. Give it some life! It seems like you're trying to drag the song on rather than to give it some meaning.

Good luck in your singing contest! In fact, I'll be performing this song live during my solo concert at school.. :)

^ "you're not a very talented person"

That wasn't nice to say. Anyway, You have a real soft and soothing voice, this song doesn't really suits with your voice (but your voice is awesome) maybe you should try to sing K or some other male singers :] I pretty much enjoyed it though, Can't wait to hear the full version of it.

--JENNY

I think that person meant that the way he sang it made him seem like he's not talented. Not actually saying that he's not talented. :)

Anyway, since you're going to do this for a singing contest, I guess I'll give you some criticism. :P I won't say that this song doesn't suit your voice, you just lack the emotion and attitude. It just seems like you're sitting back and relaxed, just singing along with an instrumental. Also, sometimes you have odd pauses before words, making it sound kinda.. uhh.. choppy? And it also causes you to get off beat at times. Make it flow a little more. Don't force it too much. And be sure to make your words clear.

Hmm, I think that's about it. Anyway, overall it was nice. Keep practicing and good luck. ^^

Guest hopesofgreen

awww, your voice is really soothing. But I do think it lacks a bit of emotion. I thought with your other song "With All I Am", even though you said it was last minute, it came out really nice because you seemed to put a lot more emotion into it. And you're on break already?! What the... I still have finals!

Good luck with your contest!

Guest raspberylotion22

love your voice.

i think this song suits your voice nicely. the clip just needs more work that's all. it's an unfinished "fooling around" clip so naturally it's not gonna be the best you can do. but i'm sure you can make this song sound sooo nice.

gl on the competition by the way.

Guest lea_rocks

i like it!!

oooo..i like your recording system!!!

very professional looking!! hahaha..

great job on your song though!!

Guest luvjunjin0819

I love this song! ^__^

It's good to hear from u again! like others said, this would be better with more emotions...but ur voice is smooth and solid. always pleasant to hear.

and good luck in the singing contest! :)

take care,

Tab ;)

Guest JESSCHOI

not bad, try singing with more "oomph" to let your voice come out more. but other than that, you have a really nice singing voice, keep up the great work..

:)

Archived