[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

Guest syunikiss

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cdjapan said they shipped out my order yesterday !! hopefully i`ll receive it by the end of the week

i first fell in love with alicenine when i heard Yami ni Chiru Sakura ... maybe a week or two after they released it ... and then i also saw the Gin no Tsuki, Kuroi Hoshi PV and PMFGGGGG i had to get my hands on everything they released no matter how poor it would make me

so i love love LOVE their heavy stuff .... i was surprised when i heard "13" because it has some awesome guitar riffs

but that said i like their newer stuff too ... i don`t mind if they don`t release heavy stuff, because it`s better than producing heavy songs for the sake of being heavy

^

^ and omg joanna, mandy and i were complaining about that >< since WE don`t have a place but you guys do (泣) so not mokkori

but it`s ok ... you could always belt it out at home when no one`s listening xDD

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest understanding_fiction

^ congrats <3

lol xD i tried typing in しょげ in a korean search engine and every post was nao related xD

i didn't know that there were japanese -> kor translations of alice nine blog posts too xD

IM SO LOST ATM

so many topics hahaha

x]

well about tora and his hands - ill check it out

mmm, korean trans of naos blogs x]

i never knew that either, but i guess alice nine. would have a fanbase in kroea - cos well have you heard of TRAX?

japanese karaoke with alice nine? i hope so! (probably find some in a karaoke next to harauju bridge 8D)

oh and hmmm, their look with less makeup - for me its a plus, because they have a more natural look which i personally (L)

hmm i was listening to my ipod and the second song from mirrorball came on lol i thought it was rosier from luna sea >.<; anyone else think it sounds alike too or it is just me lol like the begining part XD

^

^ and omg joanna, mandy and i were complaining about that >< since WE don`t have a place but you guys do (泣) so not mokkori

but it`s ok ... you could always belt it out at home when no one`s listening xDD

ohh yes, Mandy told me about how you guys dont have a karaoke with their songs T__T

have you checked the Korean karaoke place at your areas too??

^

^yes TRAX are awesome! they are probably one of the few Korean rock bands i like! haha.

yeh alice nine dont need makeup xD they are all gorgeous without it and also with it! hehe

^hm actually it kinda does after i just listened to Rosier again cuz i forgot what it sounded like :X haha

ive just listened to kiseki after receiving from the alice nine LJ page thingo x]

sounds better than i thought it would x]

/LOL dont you reckon the ex-drummer from the trax has so much VK in him :]]

it was formed by some dude from X japan you know :D

;D

I still like Mirrorball the best out of the single! i just love how it starts off!! haha xD it's so nice hehe

^yes yes! Rose!! i always thought his image was influenced by Visual Kei! xD hahah

yep Yoshiki from X Japan! he's an amazing guy, he's my idol! hahah

ohh yes, Mandy told me about how you guys dont have a karaoke with their songs T__T

have you checked the Korean karaoke place at your areas too??

^

^yes TRAX are awesome! they are probably one of the few Korean rock bands i like! haha.

yeh alice nine dont need makeup xD they are all gorgeous without it and also with it! hehe

^hm actually it kinda does after i just listened to Rosier again cuz i forgot what it sounded like :X haha

lol ok good i thought i was hearing things then XD i like rosier though hehe =D

i like mirrorball but to me >_____>"

it's .. how could i put it

too similar to their old stuff

i like it, but its jsut that i feel as if ive heard it before

and really off topic > IS ANYONE ELSE ANGERED AT HOW THE FIRST POST IS NOW ALWAYS ON EVERY PAGE YOU GO TO?!?!!? THE PICTURES WHEN LOADING MAKE IT SO MUCH HARDER TO READ THE POSTS =="

anyone has the dl link for the mp3 format of kiseki :unsure:

you can download it here at the LJ: http://community.livejournal.com/xaliceninex/?skip=20

but you have to join the community, if you havent.

lol ok good i thought i was hearing things then XD i like rosier though hehe =D

yehh it's a good song! =D hehe both great songs! haha

and really off topic > IS ANYONE ELSE ANGERED AT HOW THE FIRST POST IS NOW ALWAYS ON EVERY PAGE YOU GO TO?!?!!? THE PICTURES WHEN LOADING MAKE IT SO MUCH HARDER TO READ THE POSTS =="

what you do mean? you mean the very first post of this thread?? is on every pg??

edit

btw you guys seen their updated OHP? yay mirrorball!

^

^

nah i mean each thread i go on will have the first post of that thread on each page of that thread i go on - if that makes sense >____>"

example: if im on alice nine's thread then the very first post by jason would be on the top of the current posts >___>"

another ex: if im on sugs thread then the very first post of THAT thread would be on top of the posts for every page i go on

edit:

^

oh and ty for the info - on page now :]

OMG ANOTHER EDIT :

Kiseki is now known as "Miracle"

Guest understanding_fiction

^ huh? is it a bug? it's not like that for me.....

you mean like, on this page, page 144, you see jason's first post on the top?

Guest fallen-anjoOL

^

^

nah i mean each thread i go on will have the first post of that thread on each page of that thread i go on - if that makes sense >____>"

example: if im on alice nine's thread then the very first post by jason would be on the top of the current posts >___>"

another ex: if im on sugs thread then the very first post of THAT thread would be on top of the posts for every page i go on

You mean, you see the first post... then a link to all the other posts in this thread? :sweatingbullets: (I don't know how to explain. -facepalm-)

Maybe your layout thing is on Linear+. Go to the top right hand corner > click on options > then Standard.

Oooh, I'm liking the new OHP look. ^^; (The Alpha OHP didn't work in firefox, raaaawr. :wacko:)

-- edit.

Do they spell Shou's name... Show now? O.O -stares at the member pages-

I'm liking the images, though. 8D

^

^

hm it works on firefox for me but just takes longer to load for some reason..

ohh wow i didnt notice about Shou and i just checked o_O

i wonder since when it was Show? haha it reminds me of Alan Luo/Show xD haha

I saw how they wrote Shou's name as 'Show'. It was the first thing I noticed when I had look at the Members Profile >O<

Are they really gonna use his name as 'Show' now? O__o

I like the look of the new OHP but I like the old one better.

It was interactive (sorta) :P Well....it made noises lol

Archived