[drama 2009] The Return Of Iljimae 돌아온 일지매

Guest cutiepie

Hi everyone,

Although I'm not following the show right now, I heard a lot of its super quality. And now Haru2subS kindly provides us the subs, which I know being the best, judging from the staff. So I just want to drop by to appreciate the subbing team and Aja-aja ladies for d/l link, Luv for screen captures and all the thread members for keeping the thread going.

Will watch the show very soon. Much love <33333

Guest Jill4675

does anyone know if there was ever an OST released for this drama?

You can download the OST at Aja-Aja.

Also, everyone please note that the first post of this thread has been updated by cutiepie...thanks to her for all her hard work! :)

Edit: LOL, cutiepie, just saw you answered simultaneously! ;)

sunglasses2.gif

Cutiepie, ansolutely loves your first post.....especially so the bears....they are so cute !!! Loves the GJM+BM n SR bears.

Really appreciate your hard work. l think you are creative and did a really fantastic job !!! Thank you !!

Is it too much if l ask for a bigger pix for the GJM + BM bears??? love to have them as my avatar,

Guest nitrogen

Thanks for the interview link, HJkomo.

I was very impressed. Boy....I don't remember ever being that mature when I was 23!!

Guest cutiepie

Cutiepie, ansolutely loves your first post.....especially so the bears....they are so cute !!! Loves the GJM+BM n SR bears.

Really appreciate your hard work. l think you are creative and did a really fantastic job !!! Thank you !!

Is it too much if l ask for a bigger pix for the GJM + BM bears??? love to have them as my avatar,

yeah the bears are cute, they are shown after every episode, they change weekly..i missed the Feb 04/05 ones, i wonder what they were of

replied to your PM already with the pic :) sorry, the quality was still not so great since it was from my streamed video

mvyoon-jin-seo-eb82b4eab080-eabf88eabeb8eb8a94-eab7b8-eab3b3-return-of-iljimae-ost.jpg

[MV]Yoon Jin Seo - 내가 꿈꾸는 그 곳

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ccpydo

or

http://sbmvideo.soribada.com/MvDownUrl.php...620090212122903

source: soribada

first post updated...added index for ep caps...don't know if i should make an index for bts pictures, don't really want to go through the thread again :lol:

Guest Jill4675

Episode 20 thumbs ~

I at first thought I might say that this episode put me in a peaceful mode, especially with this opening scene that had such a quiet atmosphere: special shout-out to the Foley artists; I loved the bird calls in the background here!

th_33e04fc1.jpgth_f6bdf6f7.jpg

Set decoration never ceases to amaze me! It's fantastic!! ;)

th_b47c8aef.jpgth_a02df0e9.jpgth_7dd2048d.jpg

Note: Don't do your laundry alone in the woods UNLESS you have Iljimae close by... :o

th_6fd40338.jpgth_bca22b9a.jpgth_bea193ef.jpgth_483e82c5.jpg

So many of my beloved doorway shots in Ep. 20:

th_fb91f319.jpgth_048bdfb5.jpgth_4a47cd9f.jpgth_5c3ad1d9.jpg

Again, the set decoration: applause.gif

th_c41ab64c.jpg

:blush: Beautifully set up, lit, and directed:

th_72b67c7f.jpgth_b0d948a3.jpgth_6fd95752.jpg

I liked this shot, too!

th_ae36c84e.jpg

Scary! signsandflags9.gif

th_de9bb0a5.jpg

This must be the scene he practiced so many times with Park Geun Hyung...

th_4a2b5deb.jpgth_4cd45d14.jpgth_241169a9.jpg

th_88d31243.jpgth_55ddc502.jpgth_4b873c11.jpg

Those cool hats again! Love them! :lol:

th_c99dca69.jpgth_29abc588.jpg

When Iljimae warns you, you'd better listen!!! :huh:

th_e5763f37.jpgth_0601db1e.jpg

28133.gif

th_3f6a1f8d.jpgth_d4057895.jpgth_d13c8331.jpg

This 외국 (did I use the right word??) is SUCH a bad actor!!! :lol:

th_6a13beea.jpgth_adfce9a2.jpg

Stunt double!! :P

th_993d3d1d.jpg

omg.gif What is that HORRIBLE stuff in the bottle? So disgusting!! I was so shocked when he stabbed Yang Po and WHB! smilies-47361.png

th_a4aebbbb.jpgth_3a39c86b.jpgth_db73fb58.jpg

th_59516488.jpgth_93ec992d.jpgth_77dcbb5a.jpg

th_5fdc3785.jpgth_5b533c8d.jpgth_4d9393bd.jpg

sunglasses2.gif

Guest Jill4675

...first post updated...added index for ep caps...don't know if i should make an index for bts pictures, don't really want to go through the thread again :lol:

cutiepie! youarewoman.gif

You've created one of the most neatly done and finely detailed "first posts" I've seen! Amazing work!! To include even the episode caps is just incredible! Well, this is such a wonderful drama that it deserves a wonderful first post! Thanks so much again, because all that took a LOT of time!!! thumbs-up.gif

sunglasses2.gif

No,she`s saved by Yang Po (tall dude with an arrow) and badly injured. But she thought IJM `s not come looking for her and has forgotten about her so she decided to go back to Hanyang bringing anger toward IJM. Eventually she`s informed by the monk that IJM is in his temple and well you can guess what happen next.... ^_^

Judging from the pictures eps19&20 i guess "the thing" that happen to GJM didn`t occured (yet?)...Wow it`s going to be such a suspense on up going eps....I`ve to wait tonight to watch it! Oh God!

Archived