[drama 2009] The Return Of Iljimae 돌아온 일지매

Guest cutiepie

Guest qwerty_u

i've been reading dramabeans recaps and i really really really want to watch this on 700mb or HQ with soft subs...i should be patient for Haru2subS release....

starting to download all episodes from aja-aja...right now...

btw, episode 13 recap is up at dramabeans...

Guest Jill4675

i've been reading dramabeans recaps and i really really really want to watch this on 700mb or HQ with soft subs...i should be patient for Haru2subS release....

starting to download all episodes from aja-aja...right now...

btw, episode 13 recap is up at dramabeans...

As usual, Javabeans has done a fabulous recap, but reading her summaries cannot take the place of actually watching the drama! I'd recommend that you continue to dl the files and start watching w/o subs for now (that's what I'm doing! :D). With her recaps and our discussion here, you will be able to follow things very well. hjkomo has graciously posted really helpful recaps of most episodes in this thread. It is going to be a while before they are able to complete the subs (it's a lot of work, especially with this drama, which includes the narration, etc.). :o

Anyway, I hope you will decide to do that! :) You won't be sorry, because it's so visually interesting and the production values are extremely high!! <_< It would be so nice to see more people actually posting and commenting here... :huh:

sunglasses2.gif

Guest hjkomo

LOL...Jill, sounds like you're a "discussion recruiter." :P

Yes, subs are coming.....they do take a long time...with a limited number of people helping and crazy technical difficulties. (Darn you KTSF!! :fury:) And, of course, we all have jobs/school/families/lives... Thank you for your continued patience. :)

Since Javabeans is up to ep.13, I'll skip the detailed 14 summary (sorry, no time!) and I'll try to do 15, if I get a chance after 18. I'm visiting relatives at the moment, so I haven't had a chance to get to 18, yet, but it's coming. :blush:

Oh, and I just bought the Iljimae comic books. Will check them out, but I off to bed first. ;)

Guest Jill4675

LOL...Jill, sounds like you're a "discussion recruiter." :P

lol-061.gif Hey, good idea!!! :rolleyes: It was hard to get the financing in these tough economic times, but I managed to find a backer and open this week:

th_72e05440.jpg

Should I add a souvenir sales table out front? Glow-in-the-dark plastic plum blossoms?

Maybe some replicas of those hats with the viewing slits in front?

Or how about soju tastings on Friday nights? 428.gif

sign0020.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Guest Jill4675

I am really excited about this!

Many thanks for episode 1 subs, Haru Haru fansubs! :)

sign0200.gif Fantastic! Thanks to everyone for the hard work! And sooner than I expected!!! bow3.gif

sunglasses2.gif

HELP ! how do l download epi 1 ? Is it torrent file ? any speical software l need to download in order to download epi 1?

Thanks everyone in Haru Haru Sub for the hard work !

Guest Jill4675

i think the mods/admins are still busy so i'm not the threadstarter yet so i'll start updating my post a few pages back

Bummer! :( I hope they will move your post up soon! You've done such a nice job of setting it up!!! :o

If they don't reply soon, maybe you could PM them again... :huh:<_< It would really be useful for new visitors to have your information at the top of the thread! ;)

sunglasses2.gif

Cute Girl and Jill, thank you so much for the information. However, (sadly), l am unable to download from aja-aja link yet. l am told that my IP address has exceeds download limit :blink: (huh?????? exceeds download limit?) ..........:o (what?????) ........guess l will try again later....wish me luck..... :)

Cutiepie, thank you for the Happy time....it is funny :lol:

Guest Jill4675

Cute Girl and Jill, thank you so much for the information. However, (sadly), l am unable to download from aja-aja link yet. l am told that my IP address has exceeds download limit :blink: (huh?????? exceeds download limit?) ..........:o (what?????) ........guess l will try again later....wish me luck..... :)

MU puts limitations on usage by free accounts. You will have no problems if you purchase a premium membership... it's worth it, especially if you want to download a lot of drama files. ;) Good luck!!

sunglasses2.gif

Thanks for the suggestion Jill. l am fortunate that the raw file l downloaded when the drama first begins, can be used with the soft sub. If needed l will purchase a premium membership later.

Thanks everyone.....* ^ ^ *

To purchase premium megaupload i don`t have the money...so i stick to utorrent...because it much faster then free megaupload..

And i finally watch ep17&18...i cried started when Wol Hee ran after the monk told her about IJM being sick..and when he talking in his sleep searching WH..and also when he woke up and said something to WH (my guessing is he told her that he`s wrong and regret it -i don`t understand korean!! :tears: ). He looks soo pale...poor him...But from this we can see how much influence WH has to IJM. He loose his way without her...

Btw how many eps this drama has? i forgot..24 or 26??I hope the latter...

hahaha.....l too, hope that l don't need to purchase premium megaupload but if my raw files do not match with the raw files use by the English sub team then l will need to download from megaupload :tears:

As for as l know this is a 24 episodes drama. Epi 19 + 20 should be very excititng because lljimae will be caught but set free by GJM.

Guest Jill4675

To purchase premium megaupload i don`t have the money...so i stick to utorrent...because it much faster then free megaupload..

I totally hear you on the cost of a premium membership; if torrents work for you, that's good. :) I went for premium because it is less than USD 3.50/month with a two-year membership. Frankly, I think a lot of people spend more than that on coffee every day! ;) My life became very pleasant with premium because I can download a one-hour episode in just a few minutes, and I can usually upload an episode in about one minute. Time is money too!! :rolleyes:

The drama is scheduled to be 24 episodes. So, sadly, we have only 6 episodes left.... :(

sunglasses2.gif

Archived