Hamasaki Ayumi - Moments

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker

I didn't try to sound like Ayu, but I suppose I unconsciously blended with her a bit on the parts with bg vocals. Maybe. High note in the chorus sounds poopy. o_o ...Oh well =) Moments

Hi. I feel guilty because I wandered off listening to Moments and got to Lullaby for a Stormy Night. I've forgotten all I wanted to say. ): I'm stuck in your pretty, sad voice in that song now. :\ I had a fantasii moment. haha. Listened to a round of your songs. ^^*

--I like Moments. My sister is a semi-Ayumi fan, so I listen to her songs-ish. Enjoyed the beginning adlibs (?). The last one in particular. ~.^; I haven't listened to Moments for a while. It sounds faster than I remembered. _ _; Poopy? Where? You hit everything just fine. I hear a tiny lack of energy, but I think it's my sleepy ears. The verses bring out your voice's color. (Why is it that I always word my thoughts so weirdly? T.t;) awsh it ended too quickly! ): _ _; Anywho.. I guess I'll mix in a bit about your Love Before Time piece! x:v It sounds light, traditional-influenced (the music >.<), and like you're telling a story. The line before the second verse (??) was my favorite part. It lured me in even more? I dunno T.t; The I love you and 'yeah' part was pained ): How sad. I wish I understood. haha ._.;You sounded very meaningful in that part (extra, extra.) Your vibrato peaks in so well. :)<3

--*listens to Lullaby a few more times* x:v

Guest sutafairu

You've got a really strong voice (and I went and listened to heaps of your other songs, but oh my gosh, I LOVE your Oborozukiyo~Inori) and an awesome vibrato. I only wish it didn't cut off near the end!!

I absolutely love Ayumi to bits but I can't sing many of her songs at all. Moments I found to be one of the hardest songs to sing for the chorus because she jumps around between head and chest voice so much!! Kudos to you! You did it really well! I went back to listen to the version I had recorded some time ago and realised, I need to redo it.

Guest tinasarangg

i loved your alibi =)

you hit the high notes so nicely. i think the difference between you and ayumi is that you have this really, really smooth voice; very soothing, whereas ayumi has this really cute, high pitch voice. either way, you both are awesome.

Guest babibau

fantasiimaker~ good try on moments,

its totally your moment style~...

u bring it good, just the one at chrous sounds a bit weird~

but overall u bring it good~!!!! :D :D

Archived