• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

23Dec2012 [News] 
When Will JYJ Get Together Again?
Posted on December 23, 2012
 jyj_zpsb7a4840d.jpg
When will JYJ get back together again?
With the continuation of JYJ’s individual activities, many are curious to see when they will get back together to perform as a group.
C-JeS Entertainment, the management company of JYJ, revealed on the 18th that, “Kim Jaejoong will be releasing a solo mini album next January that contains a variety of rock genre music.” With Kim Junsu holding a solo concert from the 29th till the 31st of this month and Kim Jaejoong releasing a solo album, JYJ’s group activities can’t help but be pushed back to a later date.
With fans waiting for the group’s next album release, C-JeS Entertainment stated, “JYJ will focus on individual activities in the first half of 2013, and will release a new album in the summer of next year.”
After releasing his solo album in January, Kim Jaejoong plans to continue his career as an actor. Kim Junsu will be choosing from solo activities in a wide variety of genres, potentially including a new musical. After Park Yoochun’s drama ‘I Miss You’ ends in January, he will be taking a break and choosing his next production.
As the group’s legal dispute with SM Entertainment has ended, many are curious to see what kind of activities JYJ will be pursuing in 2013.

Source: [sports chosun]Translated & credit to dongbangdata.netShared by PYC SGFC

class="entry-title"121223 JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong’s Fans Donate Roughly $10,000 To Charity

Photobucket

Fans of Kim Jaejoong from group JYJ generously donated about $10,000 to improve school meals for institutionalized children in Korea.

The singer’s fan site, “Rough HEROSE Sisters”, donated the money to a campaign against the unfair prices of school meals for children in need. The campaign’s stance is that the school meals provided by the Department of Health and Services are not worth the high price that the institutions are charging their children. Children in institutions are currently paying 1420won (about $1.30) per meal. The fan site collected money from the proceeds of their sales and donated the money under the name “Hero’s Goods.”

Kim Jaejoong will release a mini solo album in January. Kim Ba Da, the vocalist of famed rock group Sinawe, contributed to this rock album.

A representative of C-JES Entertainment said, “Kim Jaejoong will show a side of him that he could not show in JYJ with his husky and rough vocals in the new rock album.

Source: Soompi
Shared by: JYJ3

– MBC Drama Awards –

Registration to vote –> Click Tutorial LINK1, LINK2 

1) Popularity Awards – Kim Jaejoong (Dr. Jin) / Park Yoochun (Rooftop Prince) Link

mbcpopawardyc_zps16c5a9b4.jpg

mbcpopawardjj_zps22365aac.jpg

2) Best Couple Award – Park Yoochun and Yoon EunHye (Missing You) Link

mbccoupleaward_zpsf98657ed.png

tweet compilation of @ShadowJaeJes tweets about staff account in JYJ China WT. 
Talking about that fan account I read, the person who had the chance to observed JYJ mentioned our boys are very courteous. 
Even in a foreign environment, they will always stand up and bow 90 degrees to another artist even if they are not as famous as them. 
Our boys are always courteous and have no airs about them. 

He said Su is thinner than on screen & his legs are very slim. He also said Su has an exquisite & rather small face & his laughter is cute. 
On Jae, he said Jae is very cool and manly and that his skin is also very good. He commented that Jae is totally like a big star! ^__^ 
He said Chun's face is very small, like size of a palm. Chun has broad shoulders, but rather pale like a doll though he speaks very manly. 

Those are the impression of the male worker who happened to work with them for an activity in China. 

There's 1 thing he kept mentioning is that our boys are really close to one another. Off screen they always play & fool ard with each other.
When they have to work, they are all professional and serious. But when on their own (the 3 of them), they'll start to tease one another. 
Mainly is Soulmates teasing Su and he will in turn beat them. LOL 

One funny thing that guy said "Jae is too thin. At the backstage, he kept pulling his pants. His wire & mike kept slipping, his clothes seemed too heavy & inconvenient and his pants kept lowering!"
P/s: Lol baby~~~ but I wanna see! Oops! 

On JaeSu : Jae will always tease Su. Su easily turns red in the face & become violent Su! Hahaha 
Su will be "very high" (his words) in front of Jae. LOL They will also always start singing randomly. Su liked the food the fans prepared for him & when Jae ate anything nice, he will always let Su try too. Once, Su took a bite of a cake and "squeeze" the rest into Jae's mouth. Following that is of coz the usual laughing & hitting! 
Then Chun who's sitting by the side watching them will say something to them and then Su will turn round and start hitting him. XD

On soulmates : They sat tgt going thr pictures of Chun with curly long hair. Jae then gestured something about Chun's hair & Chun laughed. Then Jae purposely messed up Chunnie's hair (LOL) Chun was usually on his earphone & writing something in his notebook. (Composing maybe?) Jae will disturb Chunnie & he lets him. Chun will show Jae what he wrote & then Soulmates will quiet down & discuss about it. 
On ChunSu : Chunnie will find time to disturb Su even when he's usually listening to songs and writing. XD 
Like when Su is having his makeup done, he will take a clip & clipped Su's hair & asked Jae to take picture. 

My guess: So that's where his "hair clip scene in IMY" comes from huh?! Lol Chunnie! 

Chunnie will also search & take something out (like comic book or electronic dictionary) from Su's bag & hide in his own.
Then he will purposely ask Su for it & when Su found out what he did, he will run & hide behind Jae laughing! LOL 

Funny incident at the after party: There was this "Crab Stuffing Little Dumplings" on the table. It seemed like they don't really like it. Jae took a bite and let Chunnie tried. Chunnie ate, then with a sour face asked Su to try which he really did! But after eating, Su stuck out his tongue and start looking for water! LOL 

class="entry-title"121223 Kim Jaejoong noona fans donated 10M KRW to Beautiful Foundation to improve facillities for children’s school meals

np1218_zps21977293.jpg

Fans of popular group JYJ member Kim Jaejoong have donated 10.8M KRW(~10K USD) to Beautiful Foundation to improve facilities for children’s school meals.

Last Dec 22 around 2 pm, members of Kim Jaejoong’s fansite ‘Prickly noonas of HEROSE’ went to Beautiful Foundation to donate 10.8M KRW in support of “I Disagree’, a campaign against the unfair prices of school meals for institutionalized children.

“I Disagree” is a campaign that states that the price of school meals provided by the Department of Health and Human Services Advisory to children in need costs less than half of the 3,500 KRW (3.25 USD) budget. The campaign aims for a change in government policy in the future. Currently, the meal is priced at 1,420 KRW (1.32 USD). The proceeds from their sales of fangoods were collected and donated under the name “Hero’s goods” (Hero being Kim Jaejoong’s character).

In particular, this donation was thought of by fans as a sign of support to Kim Jaejoong’s aspiration for an equitable world. We were reminded once again that fans’ love means not only by attending fanmeetings, but also the willingness to share and donate on behalf of their star.

On other hand, Kim Jaejoong will release a solo mini-album in January next year. He worked with Kim Bada, vocalist of famous rock group Sinawe, on his solo album to show different genres such as rock music.

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
Translated by: Ruby(@rubypurple_fan) of JYJ3

[TRANS] 121229 Jaejoong’s ‘Jackal is Coming’ Contributed to Lotte Entertainment’s Triple Growth in Overseas SalesPosted on December 29, 2012 by ceskjj

Lotte Entertainment scored a performance of 290% growth in overseas sales compared to last year.  Especially, the profit from Japan of <Code name: Jackal>, the movie with the appearance of JYJ Kim Jaejoong who stands in the center of Hallyu Wave, was incredible.
[irrelevant parts were omitted]
Source: star.mt.co.krTranslated by: Hannah @ PrinceJJShared by: PrinceJJ

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; font: inherit; visibility: visible; width: 620px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis;" class="content-title" style="color: rgb(63, 63, 64); white-space: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible;"JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Wins a Rookie Award and Shares: “Yoochun, Junsu, I Love You”halves in unison December 31, 2012http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT8zIBX0NBs JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong shared his thoughts on receiving his second rookie award.

On December 30, he won the rookie award at “MBC 2012 Drama Awards” for his role in “Dr. Jin.” He shared his thoughts, “I’m really nervous. I’m really happy to receive a prize that you can only get once in a lifetime.”

He wrote on his twitter the following day a longer message without worrying about broadcasting time, “My second rookie award… I’ll take that as an encouragement to work harder in the future. I want to thank directors Hwan Hee and Oh Hyun Jong,Chang Joo Hyung (CEO), and to my members Yoochun and Junsu, I love you. And last, but not least, to the fans who made JYJ! I was show my thanks for the rest of my life.”

Netizens who read his online speech commented, “Congrats!” “You were cool in the drama,” “Fighting,” “Congrats, congrats~”

Meanwhile, Kim Jae Joong won his first rookie award at “2011 SBS Drama Awards” for his role in “Protect the Boss.”

Archived