Guest ces

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaejoong at Incheon Airport to Nagoya, Japan

Vid cr: uploader

photo sdfg.jpg

photo BebOmgvCIAAvest_kimjaejoongnet.jpg

834472942.jpg?1390212007140120 zoom in to Jaejoong ^^  (Cr congkr)

140120 zoom in to Jaejoong ^^ 
(Cr congkr)

Jaejoong arriving safely at Nagoya...
140120 Jaejoong reached Japan NAGOYA!!! (CR Ma6oo2)

140120 Jaejoong reached Japan NAGOYA!!!
(CR Ma6oo2)

834497065.jpg?1390221847Credit: as tagged
http://youtu.be/hY0yk7NFVOw Jaejoong at Nagoya Airport Awesome fans Vid cr: uploader

e21b233248b182f3c0c4afafc630449e?s=50&d= class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[PICS] 140120 Jaejoong arrives in Nagoya Japan on a Monday, is welcomed by 500 fansby Ceci

140120 Nagoya arrival 02

Jaejoong landed in Nagoya Airport on the 20th for the Nagoya, Japan leg of his [WWW] Asia Concert Tour that's to be held on January 22 and 23. Despite arriving on a weekday, Jaejoong was cheered on by 500 fans that were waiting for him at the airport.

140120 Nagoya arrival 01

Photos: TopStarNews | Info: Hankooki.com | Shared by: PrinceJJ

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Best thing about getting the albums are the photo books it comes with...Note: JJ. Has quit smoking since Jan 1st...Hope he is enduring and succeeding...

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS] Kim Jaejoong’s “WWW: Erase Make-up” (Repackaged Album)January 20, 2014 · rilanna

photo BeePyHbCUAAu6v3.jpg

photo BeeQQE2CIAEZJhp.jpg

photo BeeQfIXCEAAwzEh.jpg

photo BeeaPa0CcAAnNhG.jpg

photo BeedBJ_CcAAodYi.jpg

photo BeeQv1MCAAEzYIw.jpg

photo CAM005801.jpg

photo CAM005811.jpg

photo BeeRxYQCUAAOvXW.jpg

photo BeeR5g-CIAEswYN.jpg

photo BeeQ7x3CMAA1JzZ.jpg

photo BeeasNLCQAATkoS.jpg

photo BeebzuACQAEZPSO.jpg

Credits: @100thero + @tiamo_hy + @Xiah_kkyu + @JJ_manse + DC JJ GallShared by: JYJ3

488d049b8be54b6d438d39c7d935282c?s=50&d= class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[NEWS] 140121 What Does JYJ Kim Jaejoong Look Like On Board An Airplane?by Lena

tumblr_inline_mzqopzTqWq1sxpaxg

Continuing his “JYJ Kim Jaejoong’s Asia Tour Concert,” Kim Jaejoong finally arrived in Japan for his concert in Nagoya on January 22nd and 23rd.

The photo shows him posing on board his flight. Despite arriving on a Monday night, around five hundred fans enthusiastically welcomed him at the airport.

Finishing the concert in Japan, Jaejoong is scheduled to return to Seoul for the weekend concert “2014 Kim Jaejoong 1st album Asia Tour Concert & J party” on the 25th and 26th at Korea University’s Hwajeong Gymnasium.

After presenting his re-packaged album on the 20th, the title and duet track with Gummy “Heaven” has received much popular ratings. This song further enhances Jaejoong’s emotional and sensitive voice trademarks.

Source: Newsen
Credit: koreaboo
Shared by PrinceJJ

Note: Kim Eung Soo played JaeJoong's tyrant father in Dr. Jin...

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Gifted Kim Eung Soo with Activated Smart Phone

CJ E&M enewsWorld

2014-01-21 17:46

Kim Eung Soo thanked JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong for opening up a whole new world by gifting him with a smart phone. 

A recent recording of JTBC’s Family Talk focused on the topic of smart phones, where a panel of parents debated with a panel of adolescent children about whether or not teenagers should have a smart phone. 

Kim Eung Soo, who attended the recording with his daughter, predicted her opinion by saying, “I think my daughter Eun Ah will say that that teenagers need smart phones. Even I became a smart phone lover once I found out how awesome they are. People say they change your life, and I agree!”

56594002.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

When MC Kang Yong Suk asked him how he began using a smart phone, Kim Eung Soo answered, “I was just using a flip phone before, but one day, Kim Jae Joong came up to me at a filming site and said, ‘Father, if you try using a smart phone, your life will change’ and gave me an activated smart phone. That’s how I began using it and thanks to Kim Jae Joong, a whole new world has opened up for me!”

Meanwhile, the episode of Family Talk will air January 21 at 11 pm (KST). 

Photo credit: JTBC

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Gorgeous... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 140122 Kim Jaejoong endorsing Creative Folks ShirtJanuary 21, 2014 · rilanna

[PHOTO] #JYJ #재중 #김재중 #JYJ재중 #크리에이티브폭스 #CreativeFolks #컨템포러리 #디자이너브랜드  #Men’s #Fashion #Kfashion #MensFashion #KoreaFashion #STREET #StreetFashion #UK #DesignerFashion #kpop #kcon #Korean #DesignerBrandhttp://www.creativefolks.co.kr instagram.com/p/jcCEuvQIbZ/

[TRANS] #JYJ #Jaejoong #KimJaejoong #JYJJaejoong #CreativeFolks #Contemporary #DesignerBrand #Men’s #Fashion #Kfashion #MensFashion #KoreaFashion #STREET #StreetFashion #UK #DesignerFashion #kpop #kcon #Korean #DesignerBrandhttp://www.creativefolks.co.kr

photo b4988e0c82ba11e3bae5122554e9122d_8.jpg

Source: ozprnewsShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"They added 2000 seats just now and sold put right away...Jaejoong effect...Prince of Japan...Lack of sleep again for me as I 'listen' to his concert Live;) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[FACEBOOK] 140122 JYJ Official Update: Kim Jaejoong to meet 18,000 fans at Nagoya ConcertJanuary 21, 2014 · rilanna

[NEWS] Kim Jaejoong to meet 18,000 fans at Nagoya Concert

Source: JYJ Official FacebookShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[HQ CAPS] Kim Jaejoong in the Making of “Just Another Girl” MV (WWW Repackage – DVD)January 22, 2014 · pvtse

Note: from the bonus DVD in WWW (Repackage). Click HERE to see the list of online stores where you can purchase the album.

JAG_making01.jpg~original
JAG_making02.jpg~originalJAG_making05.jpg~original

photo JAG_making10.jpg

photo JAG_making11.jpg

photo JAG_making12.jpg

Credit: @J_holic_mjjejeShared by: JYJ3
More here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-Cga

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"JYJ Kim Jae-joong to Continue Asia Tour in Nagoya0Posted on 2014/01/22 by Jessica Kim in K-POP 

Kim Jae-joong

JYJ member Kim Jae-joong [C-Jes Entertainment]

Boy band JYJ member Kim Jae-joong, on tour in Asia since November of last year, will meet with fans in Nagoya today and tomorrow.

A statement by his agency C-Jes Entertainment on Wednesday said that both days of the concert will be held at Nagoya’s Nippon Gaishi Hall and attract a total of 18,000 fans.

By the end of tomorrow’s show, Kim will have attracted around a total 100,000 fans to the Japan leg of his Asia tour; his two Yokohama shows in November drew in 60,000 fans and his two Osaka shows a total of 22,000 fans.

China and Taiwan are also among the countries he has taken the tour to in order to promote his first studio album ““WWW Wiping Off the Make-up” (translated title) released in early November and the repackaged version of it released early this week.

After the Nagoya shows, Kim will return to Korea to hold his “2014 Kim Jaejoong 1st album Asia Tour Concert & J party” over the weekend.

Reporter. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of C-Jes Entertainment

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 140122 Kim Jaejoong’s WWW Asia Tour Concert in Nagoya (Day 1)January 22, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Concert Goods (Pics Credit: @jjkafurin, @majeckim)

gicMS_jjkafurin.jpg

BejMaptCEAA81z8_majeckim.jpg

BejMQtaCEAAuR0J_majeckim.jpg

Inside the Venue (Pic Credit: @mintjaejae, @siderjj)

BelxEH1CQAA9ii3_mintjaejae.jpg

Bel-YkJCcAAqkb1_siderjj.jpg

Start!9+1# (Pic Credit: Congkr)

BemHm5xCMAEJAT2.jpg

ButterflyJJ: You guys in Nagoya, I’m Jaejoong. wow~ You have energy!! (Via: @kaju0731)JJ: I think the Live in Osaka was the last one. but I can do in Nagoya as well because of your support. I think is it thanks to you. (Via: @kaju0731)Jae said he thought the last con in Japan is his last but because the fans love him so much, he can hold another one in Nagoya.
He thanked the fans for their love for him~
(Via: @ShadowJaeJes)
Rotten LoveHe said his jackal he’s wearing now is warmer than that last black one he wore in other concert. (Via: @ShadowJaeJes)Jae asked if fans had brought the small towel~ and the next song they have to use it~ (Via: @ShadowJaeJes)JJ: I’m trying hard to quit smoking. for that reason, I gained weight 3kg. but sometimes I can’t resist it.. (Via: @ayano_jyj)Jae changed to a black shirt~ (Via: @ShadowJaeJes)He said there are some fans sitting down and ask them to stand up^^ But then he sits down himself on the sofa~ XD (Via: @ShadowJaeJes)Kiss B(Pic Credit: Yuki)

BelsdsmCUAEx0Ai2.jpg

Jae said the male fan sounds familiar. LOL as in he could have heard him before in the other concert. (Via: @ShadowJaeJes)He says there are also many male fans today and then the male fans started screaming~ (Via: @ShadowJaeJes)Now is GoodAfter singing ‘Don’t walk away‘, Jae smiled shyly (Trans by: @kaju0731 , Source: @Rinmaze)I said I’m sorrySaigo no Ame (Last Rain)~Sunny DayHeaven (Pics Credit: @popster)

BelC6wrCYAAzstG_popster.jpg

BelCwNACMAAqINk_popster.jpg

LuvHolicBrighterJae took off his jacket during Glamorous Sky! (Trans by: @kaju0731 , Source: @Rinmaze, Pics Credit: Congkr, @pop_popster)

BemGIQ8CUAArJbw.jpg

BelRjA_CEAANHNj_pop_popster.jpg

After Glamorous Sky, Jaejoong said ‘Now is winter, right?? but so hot… I’m so hot now.. because of you!’ (Via: @kaju0731)Jae: My make-up staff is crying [because much foundation cream on his towel] (Trans by: @kaju0731 , Source: @Rinmaze)JJ: the concept of my LIVE is ‘taking off (my cloth)’ right?? so my cold won’t go away (Trans by: @kaju0731 , Source: @shachong)Jae showed his underwear to fans!! he wears black underwear lol (Trans by: @kaju0731 , Source: @Rinmaze)Dress Code (Pic Credit: Rinmaze)

nZVqJ.jpg

BelwYheCUAAeV3s2.jpg

A fan wearing pink nipple cap and having breast (toys??).
JJ: three nipples are not good LOL
(Trans by: @kaju0731 , Source: @Rinmaze)
Jae looked fake nipple, and said ‘my nipple is not such big!!’ (Trans by: @kaju0731 , Source: @kitakitune522jj)Jae said to a fanboy resembles JJ
JJ: u have pink nipples. we have common destiny
(Trans by: @kaju0731 , Source: @Rinmaze)
Jaejoong: 17 yr old male fan! Your father allowed you to come here? I am grateful. I love you too! (Via: @fourc_pyc)Jae: The one in red clothes. Why u dressed like this today? Is it because Jaejoong gives u a kind of warm feeling? (Via: @fourc_pyc)Jaejoong: How old are you this year? 3 yrs old. Who do you come with today. Omma ah! So difficult for you. Thank you! (Via: @fourc_pyc)Following dress code! (Via: @MegWu0312, @fourc_pyc)

BelNbMXCQAI3amD.jpg

BelNFQMCAAAccSU.jpg

BelSk52CcAAJjJH.jpg

This is the fanboy at #JJinNagoya concert today! (Via: @fourc_pyc, Pic Credit: @pop_popster)

Beks5aWCMAAdyAG_popster.jpg

Jae: I love Nagoya! Thank you everyone for coming. Please take care. Don’t catch cold! (Via: @fourc_pyc)After changing his cloth, Jae wears black singlet. he starts singing ‘Yuki no hana’ abit (Trans by: @kaju0731 , Source: @kitakitune522jj)Jae said shyly he ate hitsumabushi [because hitsumabushi is good for energetic male...] (Trans by: @kaju0731 , Source: @kitakitune522jj)JJ: I have many sisters, so maybe I can understand female feelings well. I’ll sing ‘Kesho‘ with female mind (Via: @kaju0731)Jae forgot the lyrics of ‘Kesho’ and said ‘I feel pressure because I released CD in Korea.. female mind is difficult’ lol (Via: @kaju0731)KonayukiLet the rhythm flowJapanese fans loves ‘Ultra soul‘>> ‘hai’!! did too many times lol Jae: you’re terrible~ but we got really lively!! (Via: @kaju0731)When singing ‘ultra soul’ without band members, Jae was surprised at a flame (Trans by: @kaju0731 , Source: @Rinmaze)Fans: Please warm me because it’s cold!!
JJ: please go back somewhere
*laughs*
(Trans by: @kaju0731 , Source: @shachong)
Just Another GirlModem Beat(Pic Credit: Congkr)

BemGVfMCUAAx8qe.jpg

MineJae said ‘they say the cold goes away if pass a cold virus to someone, and then he threw out his cold to fans (Trans by: @kaju0731 , Source: @shachong)JJ: My cold hasn’t gone away almost for a month. My nose won’t stop running (Trans by: @kaju0731 , Source: @kitakitune522jj)About Banner event, Jae said ‘you guys have same papers’.. and was at a loss for words
JJ: I intended to say ‘I keep loving u’ at last ment, but you said that earlier
Jae looked at fans banner, and said ‘im happy’
JJ: im happy because I could hold my Live in Nagoya
(Trans by: @kaju0731 , Sources: @shachong, @kitakitune522jj)
Banner event ‘keep loving you’ (Via: @fourc_pyc, Pics Credit: @Wordclassjj, @JYJ_Sophia)

BeiltS0CUAAO-s0.jpg

BelilchCEAE8nxr_JYJ_Sophia.jpg

JJ: 8yrs passed after my debut in Japan, i’m always shy. I’m 14/15 years old on the stage (Trans by: @kaju0731 , Source: @Rinmaze)Paradise

Compiled, Edited and Shared by:  JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNFO] GAON 2013 Physical Sales: Male Artists Ranking (Kim Jaejoong and XIA Junsu) + Company Ranking (CJeS)January 22, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

The Gaon Chart is the national chart of South Korea and is intended to be the equivalent of Oricon in Japan and Billboard in the United States.

The Gaon Album Chart are a set national charts that ranks the best-selling albums, including mini-albums and singles, in South Korea, provided by the Korea Music Content Industry Association. The charts are made up of charts tracking domestic album sales, international album sales and a combined overall album sales in weekly, monthly and year-end format.

GAON 2013 Physical Sales Ranking (Domestic)

Top 25 Male Artists:
1) EXO: 940,660 [2.5]
2) SHINee: 514,230 [3.5]
3) Infinite: 399,272 [2]
4) Kim Jaejoong: 343,014 [2.5]
5) VIXX: 295,236 [4]
6) G-Dragon: 283,409 [1+]
7) Cho Yong Pil: 258,048
8) Teen Top: 222,217 [3.5]
9) B.A.P: 210,410 [2]
10) CNBlue: 175,400 [2]
11) 2PM: 140,443 [1.5]
12) B1A4: 139,986
13) Kim Hyun Joong: 111,776
14) B2ST: 107,419
15) Busker Busker: 106,963
16) Shinhwa: 95,962
17) Infinite H: 93,884
18) Xia Junsu: 90,787
19) Seungri: 79,970
20) FTIsland: 75,711 [2]
21) MBLAQ: 69,941 [1.5]
22) Block B: 66,165
23) MYNAME: 61,423 [3]
24) BIGBANG: 61,188 [++]
25) BTS (Bangtan Boys): 58,471 [2]

Legend:
Numbers in brackets represent how many new physical releases the artists has had
No bracket means only 1
a + represents a live album
.5 represents repackages
if there are 2 repackages (only Teen Top in this category) then that becomes 1.
I counted VIXX’s special album with Y BIRD as .5

*** Kim Jaejoong released in 2013: Mini-Album “I” (1) + Repackage “Y” (0.5) + 1st Full Album “WWW” (1) = 2.5
*** Physical Sales:  Mini-Album “I” (148,074) + Repackage “Y” (62,000) + 1st Full Album “WWW” (132,940) = 343,014

*** XIA Junsu released in 2013: 2nd Full Album “Incredible” (1) = 1
*** Physical Sales: 2nd Full Album “Incredible” (90,787) = 90,787

GAON 2013 Physical Company Ranking (Domestic)

Top 25 Companies:
1) SM: 2,061,589 [10++]
2) Woollim: 516,724 [5]
3) YG: 497,873 [4+++]
4) C-Jes:  [3.5] —-> 433,801
5) Jellyfish: 301,961 [5]
6) CUBE: 288,225 [9]
7) FNC: 262,537 [7]
8) Universal: 258,048
9) JYP: 245,593 [8.5]
10) TOP Media: 236,504 [5.5]
11) TS: 226,681 [5]
12) WM: 139,986
13) Key East: 111,776
14) Chun Chung: 106,963
15) Shinhwa: 95,962
16) Starship: 93,974 [5.5]
17) CCM: 93,279 [5.5]
18) J-Tune: 72,033 [2.5]
19) 7 Seasons: 66,165
20) LOEN: 64,763 [7.5]
21) DSP: 64,518 [5]
22) Star Empire: 63,758 [5]
23) H2: 61,423 [3]
24) Pledis: 58,181 [5]
25) NH Media: 50,174 [3]

Legend:
Numbers in brackets represent how many new physical releases the company has had in 2013
No bracket means only 1
a + represents a live album
.5 represents repackages
if there are 2 repackages then that becomes 1.
I counted VIXX’s special album with Y BIRD as .5
2012 List - CJeS was in 8th Place

*** CJeS: Kim Jaejoong (2.5) + XIA Junsu (1) = 3.5
*** Physical Sales: Kim Jaejoong (343,014) + XIA Junsu (90,787) = 433,801

Credit: KpopSales 12Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140123 Producer of BNT News Japan “Tachibana Hiroto” tweets about Jaejoong’s Concert in NagoyaJanuary 23, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

[TRANS] Jaejoong’s Live was the best! Sexy, stylish, but very cute too ♪. This looks irresistible. Indeed, Jaejoong!!

[TRANS] From a man’s point of view, Jaejoong has the perfect elements to attract women. I mean, his warmth is the charm to attract humans. Even I was also attracted by him as well!

Note: Tachibana Hiroto is a Japanese newscaster, host, lyricist, and music & event producer. He is the producer of BNT News Japan. 

Source: @touchy61 Translated and Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 140123 Kim Jaejoong’s WWW Asia Tour Concert in Nagoya (Day 2)January 23, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

• Inside The Venue (Pics Credit: @Luvjey)

BeqN2n9CMAAnC-r_luvjey.jpg

BeqN6rFCYAASvvb_luvjey.jpg

• Start
  • 9+1#
  • Butterfly
  • JJ: Good evening everyone, I’m Jaejoong!! my song is charismatic.. right?? haha, i’m sorry~(jkjk) (Via: @kaju0731)
  • Jaejoong: Hello good evening, everyone. I came to Nagoya 4 yrs ago. Now, I have slight changes on the impression of Nagoya. (Via :@fourc_pyc)
  • JJ: I was happy because many fans were here, the venue is full today too, today is rock Live, so please enjoy rock taste (Via: @kaju0731)
  • JJ: I’m home~ i’m home~ i’m home~ i’m your son who has come back (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Shachong)
  • Fans: Please give me your towel~!!Jaejoong wiped his sweat under his arms with it. he said ‘because it’s dirty..’ and dumped that towel.(Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Rinmaze)
  • Before ‘KissB‘, JJ: I’ll change my cloth here.. if u don’t think u wanna watch male’s naked body, please turn ur back on stage (Via: @kaju0731)
  • JJ: Our staff brought chicken wings. I couldn’t eat much because of the LIVE.. but I think I should have eaten eel.. hahaJJ: eel is the energy of male!!(Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Rinmaze)
  • Jaejoong: Yesterday, I promised myself to eat the specialities of Nagoya. Staff put more than 10 chicken wings in my room. But because of concert, I need to control diet, so I ate two (Via @fourc_pyc)
  • Jaejoong drinks water. Then he says “You guys can’t drink now” Grinning and shaking his bottle of mineral water. “Ah! very nice to drink ah!”Naughty Jaejoong …kkkk (Via @fourc_pyc)
  • JJ: My friend loves ‘Now is good’Fans: who is it??JJ: you know him/her??(Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Rinmaze)
  • JJ: I’m envious of males who are married/have luv in Nagoya, because the power of eel is nice (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @JejuMegu1120)
  • Jaejoong: The power of eel rice is really great. So I envy those Nagoya men that in love and married (Via @fourc_pyc)
  • Gummy: Today is the last of Jae tour in Japan. Jae feels sick abit today (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Shachong)
  • After singing ‘Heaven‘, Jae and Gummy hugged each other (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Rinmaze, Pic Credit: @mimi313100)

BeqQSJgCIAAfJkv_mimi313100.png

• Jae is naked to his waist during singing ‘Glamorous Sky‘.. *_* (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Shachong)
  • Jae blew a kiss to fans, and kissed to the camera directly!! so fans screamed lol (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @kitakitune522jj, Pics Credit: @risa12090422)

BeqfGKPCEAAc72P_risa12090422.jpg

BeqehJdCEAALeYu_risa12090422.jpg

• Dress Code Theme: Kim Jaejoong
  • Jae is eating hitsumabushi at the backstage, and he said ‘やばい(yabai/ it’s awesome)’~!! (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @kitakitune522jj)
  • JJ ate hitsumabushi and said ‘If I eat this, tonight is..no no!!’ (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @JejuMegu1120)
  • I wonder whether today’s concert is for +20?? :D (Via: @kaju0731)
  • A fan is wearing bunny costumeJJ: Your cloth is nice, You have a boyfriend?The fan: Yuchun(Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Rinmaze)
  • Jae introduced his manager. Jae calls him ‘Ann-chan’ and rolled on the sofa (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @JejuMegu1120)
  • Many Yuchun fans are in the venue tonight. Jae asked to Ann-chan ‘what Yuchun is doing now??’ Ann-chan ‘he is shooting now’
  • Jae looked at the painting of skinhead Jae. He mistook it was Yuchun lol (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Rinmaze)
  • 3 highschool student boy is there.JJ: who did give you influence??A boy: YC!!JJ: …you??Another boy: JJ!! I love all of you!!JJ *shyly*(Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Rinmaze)
  • Jaejoong was speaking with 3 high school guys. Jaejoong asked them who has influenced them. One of them said “Yoochun”. Another one said “Jaejoong!!! I love you guys!!!” (Via @fourc_pyc)
  • Jaejoong found a couple that gonna married soon. Guy cosplay MINE, gal dressed kitty. Jaejoong asks who first like him. The guy says he is the one and discloses that his girlfriend is a Chunsa. Jaejoong immediately tells photographer, not to shoot the kitty.XDXDXD … naughty Jaejoong!(Via @fourc_pyc)JJ said ‘I’ll sing ‘Kesho‘ perfectly because I forgot lyrics yesterday’ with cute face (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Shachong)
  • JJ: We got really lively during ‘Ultra soul’. envy.. I wanna make such famous music too
  • JJ: I’m happy i can do right pronounce ‘zannen(=feel sorry)’ *many Japanese beginners pronounce as ‘Jannen’ (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Shachong)
  • (Pics credit: Congkr, Rain)

BerG7qCCYAEkIkN.jpg

BerHxsTCIAAfGHy.jpg

69a84801jw1ectuktt0hvj20qo0hsn1b.jpg

• Today’s banner event: Happy birthday to you<3 (Trans by: @kaju0731, Pic Credit: @worldclassjj)

Bel00T9CMAAPskC.jpg

• Omg, tonight guest is a Japanese comedian, Korokke-san, he brought the birthday cake on the stage TT (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Shachong)
  • コロッケさん (famous comedian in Japan) brings in the birthday cake. He did mentioned JYJ and even went to their concert before. (Via @fourc_pyc)He is コロッケさん/Korokke-san :) Link (Video Credit: @kaju0731, Pic Credit: Mitsumani)0a2ea46a843b11e38aa1125559adfe5f_82.png
  • During the Concert Korokke-san said “At least artists live worrying about various things. no need to ask JJ what happened, and no need to answer it now.we, fans can wait for Jaejoong and JYJ for years and years because of loving them.” (Via @ayano_jyj)
  • Jae blew out candles after fan’s 2nd big chorus ‘Happy birthday’ (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Shachong, Pics Credit: Mitsumani, Rain)

7fd731b8843c11e380c90e1e8d916dc5_82.png

69a84801jw1ectuf4ncdtj20qo0hs0w0.jpg

69a84801jw1ectufk1pscj20qo0hs77k.jpg

69a84801jw1ectufxtn17j20qo0hsad1.jpg

• JJ: If you guys are gone, I will lose one thing I can be proud to my friends (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Shachong)
  • JJ: You always relieve my anxiety, thanks. I’ll never have seen such big love (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @richun64)
  • JJ: I promised you I don’t cry.. male doesn’t cry. but if this live is over..haha (Via: @kaju0731)
  • JJ: If you are gone, I have nothing that I can take pride in to my friends. I hope the speed of decreasing number of fans will be slow (for 2years) (Via: @yano_jyj)
  • JJ: I couldn’t perform in JP for 4 yrs. but thank you for waiting me (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @kitakitune522jj)
  • JJ singing Paradise (Pics Credir: Rain)

69a84801jw1ectula2a5pj20qo0hsq6z.jpg

69a84801jw1ectulnd90tj20qo0hs42h.jpg

• Jae were crying during singing ‘Paradise‘. fan saw his tears ;_; (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @Shachong)
  • Jae filled with tears and said ‘thanks! see u again!’ without mic (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @kitakitune522jj)
  • At the encore, Jae said ‘please wait for me’ while crying ;A; (Trans by: @kaju0731, Source: @JejuMegu1120)Jaejoong cried a lot while singing Paradise. He sat down, sang with his head completely bowed down. Even so, his tears poured down like crazy. He cried, his hand holding microphone covered his mouth. He wiped his tears with a towel and went in. After a while, he came out again, smiled and shouted without microphone. Then suddenly burst out crying T___T  (Trans by: @The_little_pear of PrinceJJ, Source: @100hero)
  • The concert has ended. Jaejoong came out again and kept bowing to say goodbye. He shouted without mic “Everyone, please wait for me… Please go home safely.. Please be healthy..” then burst out crying (Trans by: @The_little_pear of PrinceJJ, Source: @Raphaela_www)
  • A fan said that this is the first time she saw Jaejoong cry this much OMG T____________T  (Via: @The_little_pear of PrinceJJ)
  • Jaejoong keeps bowing and don’t get up T________T (Trans by: @The_little_pear of PrinceJJ, Source: @Raphaela_www)
  • After the concert ended, Jaejoong ran back to the stage. Without microphone, using his own voice and shouted “Thank you everyone” “Please continue to wait for me”. His eyes gone red and started overflowing with tears. Covered his face and couldn’t say a single word. Everyone started to cry.(´;ω;`)(´;ω;`) (Via @fourc_pyc)

Compiled, Edited and Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140123 Kim Su Young shares a picture with Kim Jaejoong at the Backstage of Nagoya ConcertJanuary 23, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Kim Jaejoong’s Sister Update:

140123shie486.png

[TRANS] heh Nagoya concert~^^ the very best~^^ So I ate hitsumabushi hehe so powerful~~ kekekekekekekekeke a lot of crying and laughing~^^ Impressed myself~^^ hehe Nagoya~~~ I really like you~^^ The people were really very friendly to me~^^ Nagoya~ Thank you\(^o^)/

photo BerHIehCUAA2-ME.jpg

Source: @Shie486Translated by: Rilanna of JYJ3Shared by JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Awesome Jaejoongie! Hurray to the loyal fans! class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNFO] 140123 Kim Jaejoong’s “Just Another Girl” MV once again ranked 1st on Yinyuetai Weekly V-ChartJanuary 23, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Note: Yinyuetai is one of the major MV sharing site in China.

Yinyuetai Weekly Chart (South Korea)

Kim Jaejoong’s “Just Another Girl” MV ranked 1st in Yinyuetai Weekly V-Chart (South Korea) for the 8th time (14.01 13 – 14.01.19)Previous Week Link, Please click Here to watch the MV (almost 27 million views)

photo 140113_19YinyuetaiWeeklyChart.png

Source: YinYueTai Shared by: JYJ3

Archived