--*because Of You [re-sung]

xXFilipina_DreamerXx

GBS [GELLY_BELLY STYLE] xD.

Did a song of "Because of You" and made a stupid little myspace, because Soundclick was being mean. It was originally my music site for myspace, if they didn't that song on myspace. It's no where near known and I don't plan on showing many of my friends. I just wanted to get some feedback on this song. I absolutely love this song! It's so catchy and it never seems to stop me from singing it everytime I hear it. I love NeYo's voice. His songs are totally my style *pulls out comb and combs hair*. LOL. I hope you enjoy. It's only a snippet, but I hope you guys like it anyway. Please give some feedback on what I should work on. Most of this was taken while I was sick, so sorry if I sound quite NASALLY xD.

NOTE: There is a part where I go sharp. haha It's only one part and it's directly on the lyrics "Even if I did, I don't know if I would quit" the first round xD. I'm WAY TOO LAZY TO FIX IT xD. I seriously don't care. I did only two parts with harmony. I wanted to put more...but LAZY ME! xD.

I TRIED TO PUT "FEEL" in this song. xD.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=201344595

What'd you think?! <33

Anyone know any other good NEYO songs? I wanna sing more, but I don't know other songs. I don't listen to American much. I plan on singing "SEXY LOVE" what cha think?! xD

Wow, I'd expect more of a soft song from you- like an utada hikaru song or something. :D haha

Nice job; the nasally-ness (:mellow: I didn't know what else to call it.) didn't bother me too much, but yeah, it was a bit "whiny" sounding.

I did sound Neyo-ish though, if that makes any sense at all. lol I guess I mean that "FEEL" you mentioned. :]

And I love the song sexy love, even if it's over played. haha

(Like all of the Neyo songs I've heard are overplayed.)

Guest imperial13

zomg neyo buddies ;p it's sung pretty well (like so sick :P) but i'm sorry, have to agree with the others, it does sound a bit nasally x.x i still like it though :)

Guest SailorBoy62

Even though you did a good job, I'd actually recommend you sing like Paula DeAnda or Rihanna songs instead of more Ne-Yo tracks 'cause I think they're in your range and you'd give them a really good like flavor, 'cause you've got this very smooth tone with nice R&B inflections, but it's got a nice edginess to it.

You actually seem to have a slight lisp, but I dunno if it's 'cause of the mic or not. The choir style harmonies during the "my addiction" were also a little flat. Your voice is really good though.

Thank you so much everyone. Yes. I hate the sudden change of weathers and yes I was trying to keep some notes in chest but because of my sickness it came out pretty whiney. I thank everyone for the suggestions. ^^ I'll try working on it. <33

SailorBoy - Hmmm. I'm actually trying out Paula. I love her voice, and her abrado comes out great with the low notes. The issue is only the low notes -.-;; GOTTA OPEN UP THE CHEST! But I'll try it! Thank you so much for the suggestion! <3

Guest Sunkiss*Nhixxie

good job! aside from the nasally hints here and there,

you sang the song very nicely. GO PINOY POWER! LOL.

(that's me being highly proud of our country. LOL. :x)

--Nhixxie

Archived