girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

Guest ~fantasygurl~

DUDE!! I'M A GIRL AND I LOVE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!

I LOVE RPGS AND ALL THE OTHERS BLAH BLAH!!!!!

I"M A PRO GAMER!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest faded_x_memories

i play video games and all my sisters does too. -o- i'm like a super freak when i want to get all the game system. >__<;; i must buy more! but i don't have alot of cash. i only need like wii, ps3, xbox360. but i play mostly FF series, Halo, Super Smash Mario Bro., Harvest Moon, Dead or Alive series, and others which i played too much. xD i'm between like pro and okay. depends on the game (:

Guest (--fUdGeCaKe--)

Heh, I'm a girl and I love to play video games....I'm not that good at them but I enjoy playing them!! I know loads of girls that enjoy playing video games o_0

Guest green.lollipops!

oh dont even get me started on games haha

once you get me to play i wont stop

i absolutely love CS........and im not a noob ahahahaha

also love tekken, love any fighting or shooting games lol

hmmm i guess i play RPGs ( FF) and RTS ( starcraft ) , fighting ( KOF , street fighter, )and .. hmmm sometimes first person shooter games.. . ahha i started of with the famous mario bros ( hahah that was like i think ages ago ) of course then slowly moved up the platforms and many more great games as technology increased .. i guess i like playing video games but haha i don't think i am pro at it .. ^_^

. Of course there will generally be more guys then girls who game but there are and i know many girls who do game and some are really very good. B)

Guest Febronia

Well, the game I mostly play now is World of Warcraft.

* Points to her sig *

Do I think im a pro gamer?

Well, not pro, but I think I'm great at gaming. I can beat any RPG games I play... and get max level on MMORPG games I play... so =).

On World of Warcraft... I think I'm really good at PVPing ^_^.

Guest DOUBLE

Oh heck yes. <333

I love games from Space Channel 5, to Final Fantasy, to Megaman, to Tekken, to Crash Bandicoot. 8D; Like... just almost anything. I have a Sonic The hedghog poster hanging in my room. :3

I also used to watch G4 when it was an all video games channel 24/7. :sweatingbullets:

• 1 month later...
Guest AsOne

i love playing games but these days it's too time consuming and I do other stuff (hang out with friends, movies, out to the beach, poker etc.) besides playing games all the time like guys do. Funny how i was younger I had all the game systems out there and played every game there was EVEN power rangers hahaha. Pity I barely touch anything no more.

P.S - I'm really into Mario when I have the time lol.

I love video games as well and some of my friends are really into it. I think its cool. Also the feeling of being able to beat guys at video games is great =P But i have to agree, it is time consuming and a distraction. o0o0o0o i want a Wii so bad....

Guest PecanPie02

^^^We GIRLS ROCK~!!! YAY~!! GO GIRLGAMERS

*WE MUST DOMINATE THE GAMING WORLD YIPEEEE~!!*

O yeah and summerwaves i totally agree with you I WANT THE WII AND games unfortunately are time consuming.... heh heh

Guest xkrn4lyfx

hmm so where are all these girl gamers... in africa? the south pole? all my female friends bag on me over playing too much games while they play none themselves =(

Now I wanna go kick some dudes butt in Street Fighter

I am patiently awaiting Hot Fire Neko's arrival to NYC so that I can defeat him

in Street Fighter :lol:

But yes, we play games too, and not all of us are hooked on FF and other RPGS.

I know I'm not

I'm more of an ol skool gamer, NES, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis

but I do play my PS2 alot.

Heck, the guys in my family, when the defeat the games most of the time, it's by the females knowledge.

Capcom rules :w00t:

Archived