girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

Guest Stolen_waters

I'm not a pro, but most of the games I play are survival horrors, rpgs, and some stealth games. I remember watching and coaching my brother while playing the very first Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Metal Gear, and I just got so hooked after that.

I'm older than my brother, and he doesn't play games anymore, but I still do. :P

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xOnlySabrina

CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2. <33

GOD OF WAR <3.

GRAND THEFT AUTO <3.

- a girl.

Is that good enough for you? :o

• 3 weeks later...
I blame my brother.

</3

Agreed.

I used to watch my bro play all those fighting, racing, rpg, warfare games since I was 8 years old and when he was away I would secretly play them. Somehow I too became addicted, eventually I became really good at them.

Fav consoles: xbox, xbox360, ps3, CLASSIC: N64!!

I can play just about any genre, love racing games though.

Favorite game of all-time: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the shizz.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xlinlin_boo562

hey there. i'm Lin.

im a total gamer.

my guy friends find it very intriguing since i'm always being bubbly and fashiony.

I've always been into games that have sharp objects lol. Like, DMC, FF, Assassin's Creed, Onimusha.

I'm currently playing PS3 demos. Can't wait for Bad Company 2! (the russian music in part one was awesome!)

I'm a Fatal Frame veteran. that game gets pretty normal over time. but i bet in real life, if i see a ghost, ill grab my digital camera and try to kill it with no avail.

but really, i don't think there's anything wrong with girls that play video games.

lots of my girls think its wierd. but whatever. lol.

at one of my guy friend's bday party i was playing CoD with them and we were going all over the place while the other girls were all like ".................."

<3

Agreed.

I used to watch my bro play all those fighting, racing, rpg, warfare games since I was 8 years old and when he was away I would secretly play them. Somehow I too became addicted, eventually I became really good at them.

Fav consoles: xbox, xbox360, ps3, CLASSIC: N64!!

I can play just about any genre, love racing games though.

Favorite game of all-time: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the shizz.

haha. i blame mine too. <3

"My XBOX brings all the boys to da yard, and they`re like, 'You wanna play COD?'"

lol, it just popped up in my head for some reason.

i`m not much of a gamer anymore... i used to be +_+

i used to play so much back then with my older brothers.. especially Halo.

Whenever i hear my brother playing Halo nowadays, i hear the main music and all these nostalgic memories flow back and i think, 'damn i wanna go back to the old days...' ;(

Guest xclueless

Wow.. some of you girls sure are pro gamers.. rocking out to rock band and impressing people with your awesome expert guitar hero skills.

You "gamer girls" are sure unique :lol:

Guest Every~Verse

I love playing on Xbox Live.

Halo, CoD, GTA, Anything my roomie's have here.

I use to be REALLY into racing games. Still am actually. I'LL OWN YOUR ASSES ANY TIME! :lol: jk.

I find it annoying when people ask "ARE YOU A GIRL??"..it really gets annoying!

lol extreme guitar hero is easy imo

anyway i finished darksiders and infamous... tried ninja gaiden but its not my style. waiting for ffxiii, i hope its good

Guest <3StrawberryPocky<3

^Lol, I agree! When I played guitar hero for the first time, i was expecting this extreme finger work-out, but it was surprisingly easy. Thank you piano lessons. Haha.

Video games definitely are a good time to waste time during the summer. I haven't touched recent video games in a while since I only have all the old systems and not xbox live, but I still like playing Halo, Call of Duty, Resident Evil....okay, just any shooting games. Lol, but the ultimate classic for me is super smash bros! :lol:

I really like competitive games. :) On WoW I was a huge arena junkie, got pretty high ratings and befriended several gladiators. But you get so much negativity in that community being female so I didn't actually act like I was one except my closer friends. :(

My fav genres would be fps and mmorpgs. Big fan of games like Halo, Gears of War, UT, etc. Had a L4D team last year that was supposed to enter CAL and do ladder matches but it never took off - just starting L4D2 now (but it's been so long, I suck!). I prefer PC gaming over console, but I just finished the new Army of Two game and really enjoyed it (aggro system is awesome in the 2nd game).

For non-competitive games I love playing my DS, especially story/puzzle games like Hotel Dusk, Phoenix Wright series, and Prof. Layton series. :3

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

I am one of them! The first video game I had ever played was Mortal Kombat III, and I played Sonic, and a whole bunch of other games. I am a pro at Dead or Alive & Tekken!! :D Perfect Dark Zero is my favorite game so far though

Wow.. some of you girls sure are pro gamers.. rocking out to rock band and impressing people with your awesome expert guitar hero skills.

You "gamer girls" are sure unique :lol:

I don't care if you used the word "some." Read all of the posts. Go ahead bash on the p*ssy chicks with their guitar hero mini cooper. But appreciate the ones who do know what gaming is all about. And trust me, our skills are no joke.

I love playing on Xbox Live.

Halo, CoD, GTA, Anything my roomie's have here.

I use to be REALLY into racing games. Still am actually. I'LL OWN YOUR ASSES ANY TIME! :lol: jk.

Hehehe...challenge??

Archived