Nintendo Wii: The Next Generation Nintendo Console

Guest 1SwtDeception

Guest DopeyNotaro

hmm I think that the major change from controller to remote is because of people dont seem to be as active. With the remote you can move around more and kind of get exercise, as of the controller you can just sit and well... control away. But me I'm really excited about the New Nintendo ^_^ Can't wait till it's out in stores :P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"KIND OF" get exercise. Don't expect to break alot of sweat from playing Wii. Remember to work out regularly =)

anyways, I cannot wait to play zelda. sooooo bad.

also curious what the new resident evil that's supposed to go to the wii is going to be like .

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Guess who's camping out in front of Target from the 18th to 19th! :lol: It'll be an experience. Anything to get to play Zelda earlier (which, I heard they're selling the Zelda game at Target on the 17th. Wtf, yo? This is news to me.)

Something happened to my friend's preorder, so he'll have to camp out too. At least I won't be alone.

I'm so damn excited, I'm thinking about it so much lately. XDDD

"KIND OF" get exercise. Don't expect to break alot of sweat from playing Wii. Remember to work out regularly =)

anyways, I cannot wait to play zelda. sooooo bad.

also curious what the new resident evil that's supposed to go to the wii is going to be like .

The new Resident Evil should be intense! I'm most excited for Zelda though. *drool*

And holy crap! That Super Smash Bros. trailer! Cannot wait. Shy Guys on go carts for the win! Kyeh kyeh. :] And playing SSB online? Can. Not. Wait. :lol:

Guest Tonyc402

Im just gunna buy a wii cuz its not that expensive and i need sumthin new to play hahaha. Might pick up Super Smash Bros Brawl and/or Red steel haha.

Guest azn_guitar_guy

we all won't get a work out from playing a videogame cuz it'll look ridiculous and look pretty dumb to get all hyped up in a game when ur playing by urself

but nonetheless i think wii, in my opinion, will sell out more than ps3

Guest shoko86

Before Gears of War was released, I thought for sure this new Zelda game would get Game of the Year, after GOW came out, I'm not so sure anymore.

Zelda has its hands full

Gears of War is so so so.... freakin awesome.

Guest 1SwtDeception

anyone else buying the wii and just selling it on ebay?

i'm kind of debating whether or not if i should do it.

More of the PS3 than Wii.. So I doubt anyone would be doing that since there will be enough (kind of) for the demand of Wiis..

Did anyone play the Wii demos at Eb/GS? It's soo funn! Well tricky at first, but you get use to using the controllers. I played Excite Truck and it was definitely different and very sensitive.. somewhat in a buggy way. Of course yeah.. graphics aren't the best (you hear people mumble it ALL the time), but it's enjoyable. I should have preordered the retro controller too.. but whatever works! Anyone else experienced it?

Guest TrainDriver

i'm gonna wait to see how the gameplay goes once u get over the whole remote "gimmick" /puts up flame shield at launch i expect every1 to be praising it and wii to be king of consoles for a while. after that its the 3rd generation games that will count. 1st gen games always seem rushed, 2nd gen is polished, 3rd gen is where all the good stuff comes out.

Guest 1SwtDeception

Happy Birthday to Shigeru Miyamoto~!

Wow and people thought I was a nerd for remembering it lol. Happy Birthday to the man who started my gaming life.

And Tony, you probably can get a Wii without preordering.. might have to wait, but at least you should get one.

I'm psyched there will be a midnight launch for Zelda and Wii for the Gamestops I go to. I cannot WAIT.

Archived