Nsync - This I promise You

Guest <<Yohan>>

Guest likeOMG_itzTrannie_x

Hm.. This is for This I Promise you

Start off.. sound like off, you need to HIT the note, dont hang from its cliff. Actually apply that to the whole piece LOL XD. Listen right where you sing "vision" it's flat. and pronouciate more clearly, at that one part you sound like your saying something else. "All Alone.." listen to that part. and as alwasy the thing i will always say to you "GIVE MORE ENERGY" sound like your gonna die anytime soon!! you sound weak, like u just woke up. har har lol. and notice all the part that's high and you cant reach it.. ur energy start to decrease. well GOOD MIXING THOUGH~ XDD. Trannie still loves you even if she critics you like crazy ahah

GOD YOHAN-KUN U WERE SO BAD!! JEEZ I THOUGHT YOU COULD BE BETTER THAN THIS, MY EARS ARE DYING RIGHT NOW!!

JK JK JK JK! DON'T BE MAD AT ME!!

Ok well for Beauty and the Beast u sounded kinda flat, no offence but it was fine at least u were just backup.

Anyways for This I Promise You, I know you can do better. It wasn't your greatest piece like My Destiny (with Trannie), but I know you can do so much better cause you're a talented person. So try it again and keep going till you get it right, if you don't I'm gonna fly to your house and beat you with my sword. I'm jk, but I'll pester you endlessly. But overall it was good. Luv ya still Yohan-kun!! XOXOXO

Archived