dress + NIGHTMARE

Guest Sou

dress is, technically, a TMR song, so I think it's poppy enough for the majority. :D Nightmare's a little darker, but i think the vocals came out really strong in it. ^^ sound.click! enjoy, ne~ And LISA!! I have CRAZY4U half done. :D

Nightmare, wah...this song is so creepy xD I'm expecting some dark castle and thunder to pop up on my screen soon. But yeah the vocals are awesome.

Dress, this is more my kind of rock haha. The vocals in the original are kind of distracting though.

I always seem to like the chorus in these kinds of songs and I have no idea why -_-

Guest fantasiimaker

about time >E crazy 4 u better be the next thread you make XD

yay for coming back and posting again!

dress - you have a way of making guy songs sound so hot in your own voice ^_^ god I envy your lower range. teach me how to reach guy-range lows successfully.

muma - oh man, you record the weirdest songs XDD haha I mean it in a good way. they're songs no one else would usually ever think to cover..and that's what makes them ear-catching and interesting. no matter how weird the song, you still manage to capture it perfectly ^^

I'm looking forward to the next recording(s)!

Guest wenwen

hi Sou, i like your non rock songs better and there isn't much of that on ur soundclick ><! i think you should sing more comtemp pop cos frankly i get freaked out by a lot of these rock songs on ur soundclick. The music has a strong demonic vibe and i can't listen for long but i do love your voice O.o

i think i've told you this before... you've got an amazing voice and your artwork.*kowtows*

You're multitalented really.

The songs and your voice is almost mesmirizing.

I like the feel of the songs too, the depth and the layering.

Great stuff.

Archived