So TELL ME

Guest JiHye

Rest up ^^ We don't want you to be dead from tiredness.

Since David kept the Name l-e-s-s stuff and you did Hearts da-l-e-s, it sounded weird =/. The chorus, because you adlibbed it made it sound confusing too.

The rap was pretty good IMO, but I dunno how to judge rap =___= If it wasn't offbeat a couple of times I think it would've made it heaps better.

I should get some pronounciation help from you though xD

I may be basing this off the zillions of times I've heard the original so I dunno -_-

Guest fantasiimaker

Welcome back, again!

(use your soundclick XD)

Omg you sound so different .__. doesn't sound at all like the usual anime-voiced Fiona. I like this ^_^ The tone, the rhythm, the attitude..

Very professionally put together yo~ great job!

Guest JiHye

Omg you sound so different .__. doesn't sound at all like the usual anime-voiced Fiona. I like this ^_^ The tone, the rhythm, the attitude..

:D I like sounding anime-ish but that night, I wasn't in the best of moods to be all cute-sy and stuff so I was like "Dude, @#$%@%@ THIS @#$@#$@%."

And the end product...is what you're hearing. I'll probably the full version sometime soon, but dunno. *shrugs* Lately, I've been downloading beats and just free-styling in my head when I'm on my way to classes and stuff. I'd love to do a rap project with you through.

Note to wenwen: the whole thing is like...1.3 mgs. sorry, I'm too lazy to put something llike that on my SC.

Archived