Proud of You (English and Chinese version combined)

Guest wenwen

Guest wenwen
Remember Joey's Girl with Wings?
ello ello, this is my new song. Its a very relaxing and easy song to do after my freakish anime song a few days ago. I did half in English and half in Chinese cos i can't decide which version I liked better. I hope you get to end cos you can decide for me which version is better :) so yeah click on my soundclick :) and it sounds better loud cos u can hear the texture of my voice better :P Wendy

Guest tinasarangg

the high notes and the chorus = WOW.

wenwen you make every chinese song sound beautiful. i personally didn't like it when joey yung sang it.

i like the chinese part more :) no reason though.

awesome job <3

Guest hunterheart

JOEY YUNGG! I only know the mando version. PRIDE IN YOUR EYES jie hao jing jie bo yeng jo. LOL <3 Goos jobb.

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

I was going sing the Cantonese version of this and post it up.. but im to scared now haha ^^ WOW its really great!!! <33 my friends singing this exact version for the Talent Show on Friday ^^

Guest Apri1

wow you have the best voice ever! i wish you lived by me i'd like you to sing on some songs that i have made. you are perfect!

Guest Apri1

i write my own songs and lyrics. i think they're pretty good! i was going to put them on cdbaby to sell someday after i get vocals on them and after i work on them more. and you're so perfect! plus you sing in other languages and know how to make it your own. that is why i'm crying that you dont live by me .. it would be so fun to work together on it. i love your voice sooooo much!

Guest Apri1

that'd be fun! the only thing is since i'd sell the music i'm not sure how much money i would give you and keep for myself. i dont know if there is a spacific ammount you have to do or if we work that out ourselves. i just dont know. and i'm not sure if cdbaby sends us seperate checks or just one. but i did write them an e-mail so i hope they write back.

Guest Brian

CDbaby dont sell songs. They sell CDs that you gotta get produced somewhere else. Also, it's not worth it since you gotta pay like around $50 first to set up an account there. Also, they take a percentage off of each CD they sell. Sometimes it's up to $4.

I wouldn't suggest selling anything on CDbaby unless you could sell more than 1,000 CDs.

Guest Apri1

Oh yeah I know that all about cdbaby already. It's $35 for the set up fee though. Where would you suggest selling songs then?

Guest Brian

Unless you're very popular, selling songs online is gonna be REALLY hard. Especially since people can download it for free. Theres always a setup fee if you wanna post it on itunes or whatever... you'd be lucky if you get a $10 profit.

Asianize will release a CD in winter of 2006. We are now trying to produce all-original tracks.

Guest Apri1

yeah i know all about that. there are tons of good songs out there .. to many so its hard to make yours great and advertize yourself over everybody else. i dont expect to be a millionare it's just something i want to accomplish for the sake of saying i accomplished it even if only my mom listens to it. actually i never even thought about it till a friend of mine sold a bunch of music she even won an award it inspired me to start up music.

Guest hmaster

you speak english normally, you dont' sound fob.

You sing english, you sound way fob.

your chinese was cool though.

you've improved a lot...

Archived