Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest etoile

^ omg i didnt even know they were making it for the ds! im way behind on anthing ff these days.

i remember the first time i played this i quit halfway because i thought it was way sad. the part with the twins nearly killed me. (this was before i knew they --you know) haha

but yeah the only thing i HATE about ff4 is edge's stealing ratio.

so pathetic.. <_< haha they made rydia look way pretty.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno if its just me or wat but i think the female protagonist (lightning?) of FF-XIII reminds me of jessica biel. Both badass and and have a hardcore body but also "secretly" pretty.i looked at the trailer a couple of times, and i think she looks pretty in her close-ups..but her hair's....so rough and wild.which makes her look ..umm.."crazy" from far range...but cool anyhow. kinda like jessica biel. XD

Guest angelixer

I've played and finished 7 8 9 10 and 12. 8 was the first one I ever played and basically my favorite. The whole storyline, drama, classic romance, atmosphere, scifi-tinted, gardens, seeds, war, sorceresses, etc... Loved it. It stands out from the others to me.

Final Fantasy 7 was the best but I like Final Fantasy 10 n 9 better than all of them. I have play Final Fantasy 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10, X-2, 12, Crystal Cronicle, a few more.

Guest mulletino

dang i love final fantasy inside and out.

best one for me ff8, i love the music, storyline ooh.squall is mofo hot.

ive played ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

currently finishing 12, I LIKE.

http://na.square-enix.com/ff4/

site to DS version of FF4. Talk about an epic remake.

FF4 is still my favorite final fantasy game because of the story, characters, and music. I'm getting a DS just to play this version. :)

This is a Final Fantasy that truly deserved a remake. The Final Fantasy games that started with 3D hardly deserve remakes.

Guest riceavocado

I can't wait for FFXIII.

My favorites in the series are FFVII and FFX. I don't care too much for the others.

Guest tomster

This is a Final Fantasy that truly deserved a remake. The Final Fantasy games that started with 3D hardly deserve remakes.

Haha I notice how much you favor the old generation of

Final Fantasy, not saying for the wrong reason or that it's a bad thing.

I think I might be the only one who isn't that excited for Final Fantasy 13..

That lightning chick and that one guy from the Versus version look so ordinary.

Some of the henchmen that I've seen look reminiscent of the Shinra henchmen in Final Fantasy 7.

Guest hippiehop

I love FFX and I'm playing FFXII right now.

But I also love Squall and Cloud, even though I never played those.

Guest mkayimcherry

As much as I love Final Fantasy VII, I would have to say my favorite was Final Fantasy IX

I'm kinda looking forward to Final Fantasy 13

it'll be interesting how it turns out

Guest Jay z

FF4 is still my favorite final fantasy game because of the story, characters, and music. I'm getting a DS just to play this version. :)

O__O omg. I'm SO buying that game when it comes out. I was totally amazed by the trailer.

I didn't realize I've played that game already until I read the storyline. xD I never completed it though.~

I love the FF series. My favorites have to be FF: Tactics, FFIX, and FFVII.

Especially FF: Tactics, because of the strategy, storyline, multiple jobs, and secret characters(like CLOUD! :P ).

But my FF: Tactics disc doesn't work anymore(so scratched up T_T ), so I'm planning to buy a PSP and buy the remake version.

I can't wait for my next paycheck... :ph34r: kekeke...

Haha I notice how much you favor the old generation of

Final Fantasy, not saying for the wrong reason or that it's a bad thing.

I think I might be the only one who isn't that excited for Final Fantasy 13..

That lightning chick and that one guy from the Versus version look so ordinary.

Some of the henchmen that I've seen look reminiscent of the Shinra henchmen in Final Fantasy 7.

HAHA yeah, I'm pretty much 2D when it comes to Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy Tactics is also a favorite of mine. As for XIII, I just hate how the male protagonist looks like another bishounen teenager. That seems to be the case with most Final Fantasy lead characters nowadays.

Guest aaandy

that's so sick... that was my first FF

the music is so nostalgic

Guest luriel

I love the FF series. My favorites have to be FF: Tactics, FFIX, and FFVII.

Agreed.

Most underrated game, ever.

I have always found myself in situations in which I am the only individual that remotely bring up the phrase "FF:Tactics" amass a plethora of "FFVII's" or "FFX's" when questioned about the best FF game. FF is most certainly not one of my favorite RPG series, but Tactics will always pretty high up there among my favorite RPG's. ;o

Guest fantasian

ah have you guys seen the FFVII crisis core videos? they're abit old but i only got around to them today

angeal + genesis vs sephiroth

Crisis Core Ending (Cloud features in this one)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0HVlAUIboWU

so this was where it all began, loving the backstory that the guys are coming up with for FFVII.

Guest nuguya

anybody got FF: Tactics A2? I pretty much love it.. it's a bit different from the first one.. no more combos, the bazaar is pretty cool, some laws and quests are a bit confusing, leveling is different also and the world map is very different.. the privileges are pretty cool though..

Guest swt_korean

when is 13 coming out!?!

i was considering on buying ps3 if final fantasy came out on it but nope sony is in 3 billion dollar debt from this. ah. i so wanted to see who that character was... =]

Archived