Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Best RPG game out there. FF7, FF8, FFX, and FF X-2 were all good. The rest? Not worth playing. I hope the next Final Fantasy that comes out will redeem itself.

LOL sorry but couldnt help but laugh

define the rest ... are you talking about anythin b4 FF7 cause if you havent played those than i suggest you play the older titles that came out for the NES and SNES

and the only "Rest" you left out was FF IX and FF XI and to be honest with you FFXII was actually one of the better ones that came out in recent histroy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL sorry but couldnt help but laugh

define the rest ... are you talking about anythin b4 FF7 cause if you havent played those than i suggest you play the older titles that came out for the NES and SNES

and the only "Rest" you left out was FF IX and FF XI and to be honest with you FFXII was actually one of the better ones that came out in recent histroy

I agree. Although I liked VII, VIII, X, and XII, I loved the old school ones that came out on NES & SNES. FF III and VI and are my favorites. I play it over and over.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

I so can not wait for final fantasy 13. The music is FIRE. Nobuo Uematsu is back, he is a legend.

yes he is!! i love his artwork and it's soOOOOOOO GOOD!!!

Guest star@soompi.com

I play FFX over and over again. It's soo good! I replay the end and see myself teary eyed all the time.

I can't wait for FF13 because the trailers look soo good! The guy that rides Shiva looks so hot! :P The good designer dude is BACK and he's doing BUSINESS! B) ..YAY!

Best RPG game out there. FF7, FF8, FFX, and FF X-2 were all good. The rest? Not worth playing. I hope the next Final Fantasy that comes out will redeem itself.

Wow, I bet you never even played the 2D Final Fantasy games. All you did list were the crappy games too.

• 1 month later...
Guest tomster

I remember thinking FFVII was so great.. Until I played FFIX.

That game was soooooooooooo good. I think people may have

just not liked the characters who are all actually, really likeable.

^ And the older ones rocked too.

top 3 for me - 7,8,10

all mostly because of their story. 7 because of the cloud and sephiroth thing, 8 because the plot is twisted(and if the Rinoa-Ultimecia is ever confirmed! then a salute to Square!) you really have to think it through, and yeah there's Rinoa, and 10 because of the its twists.

based on gameplay though and the most enjoyable, i give the top spot to 10 :D

Guest HappyExpress

Wow, I bet you never even played the 2D Final Fantasy games. All you did list were the crappy games too.

Well everyone have different taste.......Personally I like FFVI, FF7, and FF8.

Anyways, I can't wait for Final Fantasy IV DS, hopefully it will release in America... :mellow:

• 2 months later...
Guest kyoda2

it's kinda funny cuz everyone i only talkng bout 7 and up...i guess thats because 7 was like the 3D animation turning point for the series...but if you guys havnt played 6 and under, u guys r missing out....they r pretty old tho...newayz i cant wait for 13 and 13 versus!!!

Guest squallie

I've played all of them except 11 and 12. They were all really enjoyable and I thought each game had its own unique gameplay, characters and storyline that set one of them apart from the rest. My favorite would have to be FFVIII though, it had it's own mix of romance, action and drama all in one. This game still remains to be my favorite till this day. Now that I look back, the storyline was so clever. Especially how they hinted that

Laguna and Rain were Squall's parents

Final Fantasy III and IX come really close.

Guest Aravis

I've played 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. :lol:

FF6 is the best one in my opinion. Loveable characters and the soundtrack is awesome. FF8 is my least favorite. Story's kinda weak, and Squall and Rinoa annoyed the hell out of me.

Archived