Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest csnrain

I can't remember if I posted in this thread but, what the hell.

I liked VII up to X...never played X-2 cause my brother said it sucked, although one day I'll probably play it anyway. Never played XI either though I have it...ehhh, I didn't really like XII; didn't like the characters, the story, and it was rather short, it was the only game where I caught myself falling asleep, lol. Wait, no that's not right, I fell asleep so many times playing XI that I didn't finish it ;) .

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FF XII is not short. wtf! I have 170 plus hours and I'm still not done w/ some of the extras. Thats the longest I ever played a game. other then maybe Perfect Dark...but that's a shooter.

i got my Final Fantasy VII Ultimania last week :D

1oqhbr.jpg

the artwork is seriously amazing & gorgeous!

totally worth the buy even though i can't read anything.

it's only in Japanese and it sucks 'cause it literally explains EVERYTHING about the compilation - from Before Crisis to DoC. but it's still cool. the Potion is nice to look at. i'm not gonna drink it though, lol.

picture credit and more pictures here.

Guest Chisame

1oqhbr.jpg

it's only in Japanese and it sucks 'cause it literally explains EVERYTHING about the compilation - from Before Crisis to DoC. but it's still cool. the Potion is nice to look at. i'm not gonna drink it though, lol.

Yeah, it's definitely a beautiful book. I can't bring myself to drink the potion either. xD

The Crisis Core Ultimania is coming out soon as well. Bloody Square, burning a hole in my pocket.

• 2 weeks later...

1oqhbr.jpg

WOW... i'm so jealous. -drool- :lol: i hope someone will scan the book. it looks SO NICE.

the potion has expired anyway. haha...

• 3 weeks later...
Square-Enix has announced a release date for Final Fantasy VII Advent Children: Complete in Japan - November 30th, 2007.

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children: Complete is a directors' cut of the movie, featuring scenes and action that were either cut completely or not finished in time for the initial release, as well as a bunch of other exclusive extras on the disc, all in high definition. The movie is exclusive to Sony's Blu-Ray format which can be played by the PS3, home to Final Fantasy XIII.

:D

Guest DarkAngelInLove

I can't wait for Final Fantasy XIII, not only is the chick the main character, but the producers from FFVII came back to make it! I'm so looking forward to it!

Guest yukumushio

Anyone lookin forward to the ff4 remake on DS? I heard it was goin to be pretty good...and what's ur favourite Final FantasY? or was that already discussed in the previous 48 pages? Well, let's discuss again~

Guest NO NAME?

^ Haha! Same here, that's the first FF game that I played ^^;; Although I had a little help from my cousin, but I was able to finish the game. Gah, I miss playing it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Uchiha_Hai

Best RPG game out there. FF7, FF8, FFX, and FF X-2 were all good. The rest? Not worth playing. I hope the next Final Fantasy that comes out will redeem itself.

Guest Take Five

Best RPG game out there. FF7, FF8, FFX, and FF X-2 were all good. The rest? Not worth playing. I hope the next Final Fantasy that comes out will redeem itself.

you have to be kidding me. i've only played one old school FF and it was better than all of those combined.

Archived