Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest trangimobobi

OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! NOW I CAN PLAY THE GAME!! YAY!! thankyou thankyou thankyou! =] so happy!

... but where can i get a ps1 memory card? do they even sell it anymore?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yay =-

yea i tried doing that too ! its not possible, memory cards for ps1 are very cheap now a days but the weird thing is that you can transfer your ps1 saves to your ps2 memory card kinda like a back up thingy since you cant save that many on your ps1 card

Guest trangimobobi

ohh. that is pretty weird! its ashame that you can't save ps1 games on ps2 memory cards. if you could then that would be so much help and more convienient. =]

Guest squallie

Yea, that's not really possible. But, I wish you luck on playing this FANTASTIC GAME. It's my absolute favorite of the final fantasy series. then when you finish it, we should talk about it. LOL.

Guest yumi-chan

I got all hyped up once because my friend gave me a screen of an improved final fantasy 8 game play on PS2, but it was just a demo kind of thing, they weren't really going to make it into a improved game TT_TT Final Fantasy 8 had the best story line, I liked more than any other. I wish they would have made this a movie =_= rawr.

--Yumi

Guest trangimobobi

me too ^

but ff7 was cool as well. i watched the movie of it and realli enjoyed it lots. it was very funny, especially the part with the cell fone and the final fantasy ringtone! lol! so funny it nearly made me cry laughing. its like they advertise the fone and the game all at once! ^_^

to mirukii -- you play devil may cry 3? i like that game. i think dante is cute.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

I got all hyped up once because my friend gave me a screen of an improved final fantasy 8 game play on PS2, but it was just a demo kind of thing, they weren't really going to make it into a improved game TT_TT Final Fantasy 8 had the best story line, I liked more than any other. I wish they would have made this a movie =_= rawr.

--Yumi

AGREED ON THE MOVIE :o

and and why cant there be a sequel , i wanted to know what happened to Quistis :(

Guest yumi-chan

^ ehh, true T_T like Squall practically 'rejected' Quistis XD God this would make such an awesome movie, I want to hear Squall's hot voice! o__o;; Leon from kingdom hearts doesn't count, rofl! I miss Rinoa x Squall :[

mirukii -- you play devil may cry 3? i like that game. i think dante is cute.

Ehh, yeah :blush: I love the game, Dante is so hot/cute :ph34r: ROFL!

--Yumi

Guest xsilentangel

i absolutely adore every one of the final fantasy games!!!!! X was my all time favorite though.. im SO addicted to final fantasy.................................!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehh, yeah blush.gif I love the game, Dante is so hot/cute ph34r.gif ROFL!

YES HE IS HOT!

Guest yumi-chan

i wish they'd do more stuff with FFVIII, it has potential for a second story.

*nods* I want to see more Squall & Rinoa =/ and I miss Zell the hotdog eater xD haha! FFVII is getting irritating. It doesn't need anymore stories, there is just a emo Cloud and dead lover & best friend. <_< (I still love Renoness) I would love to hear a Squall voice, besides the one from KH.

--Yumi

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

I remember that part. He told her to go talk to a wall.

that was the best

i couldnt stop laughing then

teacher x student relationship goin on there :P

Guest yumi-chan

I remember that part. He told her to go talk to a wall.

ROFL. Like a teacher is hitting on her student, doesn't matter if she's 19! LOL. I wish I could have heard a vocal of that, that would have been even more hilarious!

--Yumi

Guest teeny

everyone says that FF8 is such a great game...maybe i should play it...

i think its the fact that ive played all the other FF games before, that whenever i start ff8, the graphics and such make it seem boring so i stop playing at the beginning

would you guys say the game gets better the more you play?

Guest yumi-chan

everyone says that FF8 is such a great game...maybe i should play it...

i think its the fact that ive played all the other FF games before, that whenever i start ff8, the graphics and such make it seem boring so i stop playing at the beginning

would you guys say the game gets better the more you play?

yeah! It has some comedy parts, and the battle system is alright =] When all the characters come in the story, it's definetly interesting! The FMV are good too.

--Yumi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YOONATUNA

Can someone help me?

In FFX I'm in the besaid temple and what the heck do i with the sphere-shaped balls? when you go first inside

Just started the game 1 hour ago..

Guest yumi-chan

^ you put the spheres into the puzzle, to make the door open. Take's strategy.

I'm waiting for FFXIII to come out, which is a faaaar way from now t___t Versus looks awesome...

--Yumi

Archived