[new collab] SG wannabe, 김종국, M to M - Untouchable

Guest malmanea87

Guest malmanea87
covered by JohnnyMoon, NO-1, malmanea87
Been working on this collab with Johnny and Hana for a bit. Finally got the time to mix today, so here it is. The song is untouchable from the big 4 (sg wannabe, kim jong gook, vibe, M to M) album. haha bridge was so high lol hana and johnny sounded great. mad props to hana for pullin off a guy part so well. Welpz, enjoy! :)Untouchable Here are the parts malmanea87 JohnnyMoon NO-1 All Untouchable (SG 워너비, 김종국, M TO M) - Big 4 사는동안 늘 내 하루는 너를 기다리는 일로 시작하고 눈물로 하룰 다 쓰면서 기억을 덜어내고 머리는 괜찮다 하는데 가슴은 목이 터져라 울고 있어.. 글썽이는 추억 하나까지 내가 사는 이유니까.. 다시 사랑하고 싶어 너무 보고 싶어 이별에 체해서 가슴이 아파도 세상에 하나만 내가 갖고 싶은 한가지 너와 한 사랑 가슴에 니가 써놓고간 너의 이름이 지워지지가 않아 몇번을 지우고 지워도 상처만 더 남기고.. 너무 흔해서 못했던 말 내 입술이 겁이 많아 숨겼던 말 내 손이 떨려서 못 전한 말 죽을만큼 널 사랑해.. 다시 사랑하고 싶어 너무 보고 싶어 이별에 체해서 가슴이 아파도 세상에 하나만 내가 갖고 싶은 한가지 너와 한 사랑... 내가 가장 두려운건 니가 없이 사는 나인걸.. 내가 아니라도 괜찮은데 볼수만 있다면(아니라도 괜찮은데 볼수만 있다면) 가슴 아프지만 눈물이 나지만 내가 웃을수 있는건 니가 준 추억이 너무 행복해서.. 세상에 하나만 내가 잊고 싶은 한가지 너와 한 이별... (너와 한 이별) 사랑해 너무 보고 싶어 이별에 체해서 가슴이 아파도 세상에 하나만 내가 갖고 싶은 한가지 아마 너일거야...

At first I can barely hear the girl...and because of the difference from switching from a male voice to a female voice...then the chorus part sounded low-high...

Later on, I was able to clearly hear the girl's voice and yeah that was great.

Great mix. I like this song.

I apologize for the awkwarness of my voice between the two guys. But sadly, no guy can reach KJK's part haha. And I couldn't get low enough when he got low. :D Sad.

I was a little off in the chorus part, but hopefully the rest of it is enjoyable.

I wish there was a good instrumental for this! The vocal cut wasn't bad at all, but if there was an actual inst for this... Man.

Anyways, this one was pretty hard song to sing.. I wish I could have given more time to my parts. :T Props to Mike and Hana putting this song together with me. :)

Guest tinasarangg

malmanea87 you were a bit sharp in the beginning. as the song progressed you gotten better ^^*

NO-1, you have such a pretty voice <3 heh, it sounded as if you had trouble reaching the lower notes. but your high notes were really good.

JohnnyMoon, nice job. lol i couldn't find anything wrong with your parts. i think your voice is perfect for this song.

malmanea87 & NO-1, i really liked the bridge. your voices complement each others.

actually all three of your voices complement each others =)

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

it wouldve sounded so nice with a real instrumental, but that couldnt be helped if one doesnt exist lol. other than that, i really enjoyed this clip :) all your voices sounded nice together

Guest Ama Vita

this was an awesome collaboration. i think NO-1's voice was so good, although the lower notes seemed to present some difficulty. the high notes were great and the guys were amazing as well.

i think the bridge was the best part. =)

The last line just had to be by Mike, the ultimate neukki-factor in this song.

LOL. JK. So great to actually know the singers in the collabs! This is my first time hearing the song and I like it. I'm not too fond of KJK's voice when it goes high so maybe I won't listen to the original.

I keep hearing LSY in Hana's voice, especially at the end of the bridge. So versatile, dude. So versatile.

What's next?

Guest malmanea87

The last line just had to be by Mike, the ultimate neukki-factor in this song.

LOL. JK. So great to actually know the singers in the collabs! This is my first time hearing the song and I like it. I'm not too fond of KJK's voice when it goes high so maybe I won't listen to the original.

I keep hearing LSY in Hana's voice, especially at the end of the bridge. So versatile, dude. So versatile.

What's next?

julia! where hab ya been?? :lol:

puahaha neukki-factor?? lol u got dat right! haha

newayz, thnx to all dat listened!

and again, props to johnny and hana! :)

that was a very nice collab. Johnny, nice as always. I think this was one of the most controlled that I've heard you sing. I still don't get that powerhouse voice that I think would add a lot more. The bridge was probably my favorite part although I think mike, you gave out on that last note (didn't hold it as long as hana did) and it did sound a little strained.. almost like it hurt but you kept a stable vibratto for a bit which was nice. Hana you did freaking awesome as usual.. yeah lower notes were iffy but that is a guy range so propz.. propz to all of you. GREAT COLLAB :D

Guest hI^slyer

this is a really good colab!! everyone sang really well and had really good voices :D

p.s- just wondering, where can i find this album??

Guest jlove1831

My favorite collab ever. Hands down! If there was an instrumental to this and Hana's voice was louder..this would be perfect. Absolutely perfect. I love this song, and it's such a difficult song to sing..I'm glad it was you two who sang it though, you guys sound great!

Guest sikkony

EDIT:

Wow, seriously excellent. I'm re-listening right now and I really love it. It's one of the hardest songs to sing for a guy so excellent stuff by Malman and Johnny. Hahah @ the allocations of singers. Did you guys intentionally try to get the same sounding singers (like Johnny's voice was close to the real singer, and Malman was close to the real singer too - I might be confused but). You guys seriously did this song justice. Excellent stuff ^_^ Be even better if there was an instrumental, but that's awesome singing right there. Besides a slight flaw by Malman on one of the high note, it's top stuff ^_^.

Now I'm in love with this song too ^^~

Archived