anyone from the philippines here??

Guest anyeong_aki

Guest lalaleidy

Hey! :)

I'm from the Phil. Right now, I'm staying in Davao City but originally, my hometown is Kidapawan City. It's a two-hour drive from Davao.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Guest neinsager

yow..

I'm a Filipino too...

and i'm representing the queen city of the south "cebu"!!

i thank you..

bow..

and the winner of little miss philippines 2008 is... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Pinoys REPRESENT!!!!

CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY!!! OMG!!!!! hi hi!

"Daghan diay ta!"

I'm from Cagayan de Oro too...(CDO) and there was a post I think

page 1 or 2 saying that she can't believe people from CDO will find this

forum..

lolz..I knew about Soompi since 2001...

nice to meet you all!!

Guest kitkat_zaizai

it's really good to know that there are a lot of Filipino fans here in the Philippines

I wish that one day, our beloved kpop groups will visit here and have a performance ^^

Guest pinoyben

I'm not living in the Philippines just yet but I was born there and live there till i was 9yrs old then moved to canada. I'll be going back to live and go to skul there in the next 4 months, hoping to move there by end of February.Anyways, my family lives in two parts of Pinas. We have houses in Manila, Sta. Ana near Concordia College AND my family is originally from Alaminos, Pangasinan. Dats north of Manila.

Guest neinsager

stay in quezon city. seriously, i just want to rest and forget about all the cr@p i went through this semester, while i brace myself for another sem's worth of academic torture. plus i need to pick up where i left off with my life and spend more time with someone whom i've neglected because of this mad pursuit of a childhood dream. :P

whew ok enough drama. :lol::mellow:

Guest cpopbaby19

hi guys how're you gonna spend your halloween/ all saints' day/ all souls' day holidays??

im going on a trip.

lucky you. i'm staying in the city as well. <_< the whole family's just gonna go out to the cemetery on nov 1st. same old. XD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tinenapay

I'm based in Cagayan de Oro but i'm originally from Bacolod City.

just discovered this thread 'cos in the past few months, i've been browsing the music thread (epik high) mainly. this is really cool! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived