lemonade

Guest babohyungjin

Guest babohyungjin

i love this song :P passion did an awesome job in making it :lol: my friend was bored so he decided to play this song on guitar for me.. he only sent me a lil bit, so its a bit on the short side haha, hope you guys enjoy lemonade complete version UPDATED..

Guest Brusky

that's my boy chrisssssssss...when were you down here man? we should do some collab stuff =X haha after i learn to sing @_@

Guest wenwen

the guitar sounds really good!!!

and ur voice sounds really good even though the mic was crap LOl. i like ur tone

Guest babohyungjin

haha, thanks for the compliment..

hehe, i finished up the rest of the song, so check it out =]

Guest susan

Ok, this is one of my faaaavorite Passion songs. You have a great voice, very... pretty. And I hope that doesn't sound girly, but it's a really nice, pretty tone, hehe.

A couple things that threw me off were the way you delivered song of the lines... you cut some words short when they should be elongated.

Harmonies were sweet, but it would've made a better impact if you didn't lower every third note and went up melodically. I don't know if you'll get that, but when you harmonize "soothing LIKE," you lower the harmony on like, but it sounds better if you stay above the original melody... does that make sense?

But overall, good job. :]

Guest babohyungjin

haha.. yeah i had to sort of cut some words short because my friend pre-recorded the track, and then sent it to me to sing.. so i didnt really have too much control over the tempo of the song

and i know what you mean by the harmonies ;P i should have done it that way, but i guess i got lazy... the harmonies i did where it goes "lower" sorta clashes against the normal melody =x

thanks for the criticism =]

Guest monchichi

aw... this song is so cute, and i like the way your voice suits the guitar ^_^

i am so gonna try to find this song for my sister's wedding, unless you guys would like to do another one but with a better mic!! hehe jk.

Guest babohyungjin

ok.. so i went back and made some "subtle" changes.. you guys probably wont notice much =]

one major change is that in the first chorus i *attempted* to try to do what susan recommended.. going higher on the harmony.

but uh.. that part is like right in between my normal/falsetto so it was hard to make that transition clean. eh, i tried :sweatingbullets:

thanks for the comments everyone

Archived