~K - Only Human~ REQUESTED BY SAKURA LEE!!!

Guest Ninja1

Guest Ninja1
It was very difficult !!!
Well by request of SAkura Li Heres K- Only human I hope ppl like iit !! But it was soo difficult to sing !! :crazy: EDIT: I resang it again I think its better than before :phew: SOUNDCLICK Again feedbacks are really Appreciated !!!! THANKKKK UUUU!!! -Ron

Guest Sakura Li

OMG. I thought you miss spelled my name at first and then you got it right in the post. XD Trickster there. XDD

I think you should've started off softer on the beginning. More vibratto in places would've made it have a lighter sound. You're holding out your notes which makes it sounds... drag-ish? XD Also, more vibratto would help you stay on pitch when you hold your notes. Your pronounciation was a little sloppy in some places. ^^;

I still think this song fit your voice pretty well and would love to hear you sing it one more time if you have the time. Awesome shot at it and since it was quite a difficult song to sing, you did a great job.

Thanks for doing this. ^^

Guest Ninja1

OMG. I thought you miss spelled my name at first and then you got it right in the post. XD Trickster there. XDD

I think you should've started off softer on the beginning. More vibratto in places would've made it have a lighter sound. You're holding out your notes which makes it sounds... drag-ish? XD Also, more vibratto would help you stay on pitch when you hold your notes. Your pronounciation was a little sloppy in some places. ^^;

I still think this song fit your voice pretty well and would love to hear you sing it one more time if you have the time. Awesome shot at it and since it was quite a difficult song to sing, you did a great job.

Thanks for doing this. ^^

Thanks it was kinda rushed hahah i got too excited haha^^ !! Ill work on it more hehe the edited one should be done on the weekends ^^'

Guest Hiatus

I was gonna sing that song too but when I listen to myself ahem hahaha

im gonna listen to ur version now. =]

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

you might wanna work on the higher notes of the chorus, other than that i enjoyed the clip

Guest wenwen

I love the piano. and ur voice is really unique!!!!!!!! but i can tell ur not Jap lol there's wisps of Chinese accent in it O.o but ur voice is husky and strong me like.!!

Guest Ninja1

I'm bumping up this topic cuz I want others to hear it too. ^^

I redid The song just for u ^^" I hope it sounded better than before

Guest onigiri_kun

hey~ pretty good!

but just one thing... you were off key for liek quite some time

until the approaching chorus~ this is a nice song^^

I'm surprised I haven't heard the original after hearing about ti so much xD

You sound offkey throughout the first verse.And I think the vocals are a bit loud compared to the instrumental. Once you get to the chorus, you're on-pitch. On that high note, I hear vibratto :)

Sakura Li is right to choose a ballad for you because you did pretty well. ^^ Keep practising.

Guest sikkony

When you started at the start on the first verse, you were completely off pitch (you sang right, but you were on I think, a semitone and half down or something). You started to jump on the right pitch after the first change in verse. After all that, the singing was good ^_^. I disagree though with Sakura saying vibrattos help you stay on pitch, as vibrattos are there to give extra detail to held notes, but not tool in itself to correct pitch.

EDIT: I just listened to your first shot. That one was on pitch (the start).

Guest Sakura Li

^ Whoops. You see, when you're playing an instrument, vibratto makes you sound like you're on pitch if you're a little sharp or flat. I thought it was the same for singing.. XDD Sorry about that.

The second redition was nice. ^^ Everyone practically said what should be said so I got nothing. XD Thanks again for doing this!! ^^

Guest cystaltears

this song has been on my mp3 on repeat for days...

u sang the whole song on a different key...u've got potential! WOW! nice falsetto!

Guest sikkony

^ Whoops. You see, when you're playing an instrument, vibratto makes you sound like you're on pitch if you're a little sharp or flat. I thought it was the same for singing.. XDD Sorry about that.

No need to be sorry :(. Do I sound that mean? :( We are all open up to oppinions on this forum so it's all good. Besides, my oppinions could be wrong too :P so all good.

Archived