Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

Hahahha.. he was pulling up his pants.. cos they were practically coming off... U cud see half his butt!!! ... He got fed-up holding up his pants... so he stopped... untied the strings.. pull them up and re-tie them right on the stage !!!! mid-way singing battle .. He didnt even bother turning around!!! ...kakakakkaka ... You just gotta love him~~!!! ;)

wow! i want a glimpse of his buttocks! HE HE HE. :blush: :vicx:

but yes totally agree with what somebody said up there. I TOO WOULD LIKE TO THANK MR. AND MRS. LEE FOR GIVING BIRTH TO MR. LEE MINWOO <33

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serawong

Hahahha.. he was pulling up his pants.. cos they were practically coming off... U cud see half his butt!!! ... He got fed-up holding up his pants... so he stopped... untied the strings.. pull them up and re-tie them right on the stage !!!! mid-way singing battle .. He didnt even bother turning around!!! ...kakakakkaka ... You just gotta love him~~!!! ;)

hmmm... i just hope if i do see his perf anytime soon... he would wear another dropping pants... heeheeh :P

hmmm... i just hope if i do see his perf anytime soon... he would wear another dropping pants... heeheeh :P

I wan to be right there with u dongseng.... i just get ready lots of tissue to stop the nosebleed :lol:

Guest hush156

오~필승 코리아! 오~필승 코리아!오~~필승 코리아!

KOREA WON~~!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Did anyone spot Shinhwa on TV???

I saw Junjin, Shin Jung Hwan and Shootdori's Taehoon on TV...

Guest Charlie_&_M

hush156 Posted Today, 09:19 AM

오~필승 코리아! 오~필승 코리아!오~~필승 코리아!

KOREA WON~~!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.gif

Did anyone spot Shinhwa on TV???

I saw Junjin, Shin Jung Hwan and Shootdori's Taehoon on TV...

REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t: !!!

I missed the match cause I was visiting the Eiffel Tower with my sister and her family (they are from USA ^^ !!!)

Too bad, I hope someone of my family recorded the match for me LOL !!!

And too bad, it's not all Shinhwa members, but that's ok I'm so happy that you Ling saw them in tv !!!!!!!!!

Guest RTR891

I have watched the match this morning on ESPN2, but I didn't see them. I heard the announcer say that there are celebrities there. I was looking really hard to find them but didn't see anyone. I'm glad that the KOREA win! Thanks for all those pics. :wub: love them

Guest serawong

Me n serena only spotted Shin n Tae Hoon.. we were bz laffing at Shin's headgear that we miss junjin :lol:

ya la!!! Uncle Shin with that head gear.... we were the only gals who got excited and started shouting for him.... so we missed jin... then we were shouting for tae hoon too.... while all the koreans around us just did nothing nor excited about it... :P

Guest hush156

Gosh~~!! This thread needs a boost...

Posting some of my old caps from NN5..

I sure miss those curls :blush:

My Little Lion~~!! :wub:

050726nn5_1.jpg

050726nn5_2.jpg

050726nn5_3.jpg

050726nn5_4.jpg

050726nn5_5.jpg

050726nn5_6.jpg

Guest Azura

jus notice him when i saw one episode of X-man.

HE IS HOT!!! :D

i've never seen any of his work...can u guys recommend?? :)

Guest serawong

Yes definite this page need a boost... soo quiet...

just read the news that minwoo practise very very hard for his perf in thailand for the award show.... gosh the perf bound to be very good!!

and finally watch the fansign with chinese subs to know what he was saying... he said he is already weighing less than 60kg... which is really too skinny... hopefully he will put some weight back soon.... =(

jus notice him when i saw one episode of X-man.

HE IS HOT!!! :D

i've never seen any of his work...can u guys recommend?? :)

hmmmmm.... actually there's many though...hahaha... where and how to start??

ermmm... his happy manwon hengbok show... when he was promoting his 2nd album, his IIwind showcase with Mnet.... his various appearance in Xman and Loveletters are all Hot Hot Hot!!.... hmmm... his live solid dance perf... many many many..... His Mnet documentary..... coming soon Manwon Hengbok show should be quite good too.... his cuteness, fun and sexy in variousd shinhwa concert, perf, behind the stage, his non-stop 5 sitcom...... the list will just go on boy.... :P

Guest Azura

Thanks for the recommendation.

so many to start with.....

i'm getting the non-stop 5 soon think i'll start with that first. :)

Guest hush156

Thanks for the recommendation.

so many to start with.....

i'm getting the non-stop 5 soon think i'll start with that first. :)

NN5 - Thats a great choice to start with.... He got a lot of ppl hooked on him from that sitcom..

I've been a fan since 2003... and I got hooked when he was on Rose Wars back in 2003. Highly recommended show. He is so suave in there.. You just cant help falling in love. ^^

Guest Azura

NN5 - Thats a great choice to start with.... He got a lot of ppl hooked on him from that sitcom..

I've been a fan since 2003... and I got hooked when he was on Rose Wars back in 2003. Highly recommended show. He is so suave in there.. You just cant help falling in love. ^^

Thanks for the tips... :)

Is he the leading man in Rose Wars?? u bet i'm gonna get that too...

Guest serawong

Rose war.... hardly can find club box to load... or either its not moving at all.. as those are quite old files.... ..

even non-stop 5... i only manage to get random episode.... sooo many... but many not moving.... sighh

Guest hush156

Thanks for the tips... :)

Is he the leading man in Rose Wars?? u bet i'm gonna get that too...

Rose Wars is a variety show just like Loveletter. But more serious on the love part. If no one picks you.. u are out. And if someone does.. u get to stay in the show. And Minwoo of cos... is always in high demand ^^.. And he is so real in his final choices... to him.. "beauty is only skin deep" ;) .

Rose war.... hardly can find club box to load... or either its not moving at all.. as those are quite old files.... ..

even non-stop 5... i only manage to get random episode.... sooo many... but many not moving.... sighh

I'll see what I can do.... B)

Tink Loveletter is def a good one to start with... start with Season 1 n then Season 2.. the Happy Shares prog is good too.. def show how well he get along with the other celebrities... :D

Archived