They have to start wrapping things. After today's episode, they'll have only 8 episodes for (at least)
- 2 weddings
- aproving the relationship between JH/DY (or maybe wed too)
- DY finding her new job
- MS being totally integrated in the new family
- resolve MY illness (telling the family, finding a treatment, accepting it, conving her to marry anyways...)
- put a rocket in the a** of the ex of MY and sending him to the moon
- the coffee mistery (yes, I don't understand this part too because I find this trio too boring)
- and a lot more....
ALL of this in ONLY 8 episodes! considering is a weekend familiar drama, and it's rythm it's quite slow...