Double Eye-lid Makeup

Heyyy

post pics of double eye-lid makeup
Okay sooooo I had single eye-lids up but got double eye-lid surgery last summer but GOSH I've been having a LOT of trouble to do my makeup on my eyes obviously :phew: Anyway its a little more confusing b/c you know when your crease goes up the amont of shadow you put on is mostly not shown :(

So wanted to make this topic b/c there is one for single eye-lids so why not one for double eye-lids :sweatingbullets:

Like pics on how you do your makeup/ suggestions/ ideas/ blending etc :P

Guest fadeddreams

That blog .. the one in thai.... i can translate it for you guys if you want... cause im part thai and im fluent in reading thai... :unsure:

Guest JENNiFER*

^ yay, that would be great <3 but .. its so longggg haha

anyway, the girl in that blog is amazing. why can't i do make up like that? haha x__x

That blog .. the one in thai.... i can translate it for you guys if you want... cause im part thai and im fluent in reading thai... :unsure:

Only if you have the time for it since it's so long. :sweatingbullets: I'll be so grateful. Thanks.

anyway, the girl in that blog is amazing. why can't i do make up like that? haha x__x

No kidding. Her after pictures are flawless ..wonder if it looks like that in real life.

Guest fadeddreams

Only if you have the time for it since it's so long. :sweatingbullets: I'll be so grateful. Thanks.

maybe i can translate it one by one.. heheh... i'll start translateing now :)

Guest chocopocky

Holy cow! That Thai blog lady is amazing. Her makeup looks so cool and natural and flawless!

I lovelovelove her makeup. She is gorgeous.

edit - I notice some Japanese words.. what do they say..? o.o

Yeah, i just checked out that Thai blog too.. WOW. she must be a professional.... can't imagine a regular person with that kind of makeup skills.

Guest mint*ster

fadeddreams if you have time and patience do translate some of the stuff. She is a pro and I wouldn't mind trying some of those things once in a while :P

Yeah, i just checked out that Thai blog too.. WOW. she must be a professional.... can't imagine a regular person with that kind of makeup skills.

there are girls like that in my school, it's amazing

the one thing that urks me is how early that get up to do their make up though x___x

sorry, i have a problem with make up showing up on camera -__-

eyescantell.jpg

blend.jpg

black eyeliner on top & a bit on outter bottom corner

blend night light mac pigment with golden olive pigment on top lid & a bit on the outter lower corner of lid

add white eyeliner if you want

curl & mascara lashes

you can also try going to spacktra(i think that's what it's called) forum

Archived