Ingredients of Haechandle Chunjang (Black Bean Paste)?

Erwin Noblez

해찬들 춘장 - Craving for Jjajangmyun
Hey everyone...

Its been a long time, I didn't post anything at soompi..

oh yeah, back to the topic... Actually, I'm truly madly craving for Jjajangmyun(black bean noodle) recently..

So I've decided to make my own Jjajangmyun.. and yeah, I bought all of the ingredients.

but I was just wondering, can anyone please tell me what is the FULL INGREDIENTS of this paste brand , Haechandle Chunjang?

Does it have any non-halal ingredient? such as rice wine or any pork??

Non-halal ingredient that I meant is something to do with alcohol and pork..

I did some research, but I only got the major ingredients used in this paste, instead of full ingredients..

Can someone please translate these images? I just want to know exactly what it says on the container?

Here are the links:

DSC06245.jpg

DSC06242.jpg

Thank you so much... and I would appreciate it if someone could respond and translate this...

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest monsterheadphones

It is mainly ground black beans, garlic, soya sauce, some sugar some have a thickener, but no meat like pork and I have never found any with wine, those are ingredients that can spoil or ferment so they do not use them. You can us it on chicken, beef, seafood and even lamb or mutton, goat to, I like it on ribs, either beef, goat or lamb, and grilled on a BBQ.

Guest SandyBell

It is mainly ground black beans, garlic, soya sauce, some sugar some  have a thickener, but no meat like pork and I have never found any with  wine, those are ingredients that can spoil or ferment so they do not use  them. You can us it on chicken, beef, seafood and even lamb or mutton,  goat to, I like it on ribs, either beef, goat or lamb, and grilled on a  BBQ.

Tank you very much for your explaining :)

• 3 years later...

Archived